Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

Oh Oh, maybe somebody or thing had Duck for dinner!Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I tell ya, 30F yesterday for our high temp never felt so good, after 9 straight days where the temp was below 0F at some point during the day.

They say we may hit 40F by Wed/Thurs, which is ridiculous. We don’t want it that warm. Melts the snow and gets everything sloppy.

When I lived in Oslo, their winters were perfect.

A ton of snow and highs between 15-25F and at night from 0-10F.

No melting and really not much wind.

Ideal.
Hopefully we have some climate change by the end of the week, it's supposed to get up to 40deg. It's so cold Elizabeth Warren is now claiming to be an Eskimo.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We were in the 30-40s for a whole week. I'm glad that shit is over.
It has warmed up to 38 and it feels great! LOL I am only wearing 1 layer of pants.

Duchess I hope you find your duck. You know what I thought of when I read that-was the part in Fried Green Tomatoes where I can't remember her name tells a kid about a pond that used to be there, but then the ducks flew away with it and now it is in another state.
I fucked up that whole quote, but that is what it made me think of. I love that movie.

A nor'easter, subzero temps for days, sleet, freezing rain and 60 degrees today.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-09-2018, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

A nor'easter, subzero temps for days, sleet, freezing rain and 60 degrees today.

Don't fret, subzero is just around the corner again! hah

Windy rain here today, but it is "72" degrees!

4-8” tomorrow into Thursday.

(That’s what she said)
(01-09-2018, 12:37 AM)Love Child Wrote: It has warmed up to 38 and it feels great! LOL I am only wearing 1 layer of pants.

Duchess I hope you find your duck. You know what I thought of when I read that-was the part in Fried Green Tomatoes where I can't remember her name tells a kid about a pond that used to be there, but then the ducks flew away with it and now it is in another state.
I fucked up that whole quote, but that is what it made me think of. I love that movie.

I'm back to wearing just my boxer briefs this week around the house.
I slept naked under the sheets last night.
I'm really not surprised that this new found information replaces my 5 yr old Ipecac syrup that really needs replacing. I'm saving this for future reference.
(01-09-2018, 09:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm really not surprised that this new found information replaces my 5 yr old Ipecac syrup that really needs replacing. I'm saving this for future reference.

A Ham sandwich walks into a bar and says "bartender, give me a beer"

The bartender says" Sorry but we don't serve FOOD!
HaHa!

What do you call cheese that is not yours?

Nacho cheese.
Blowing-kisses Sally, you're alright! hah
A man walks into a bar....

Ouch that hurts!
(01-09-2018, 09:53 PM)sally Wrote: HaHa!

What do you call cheese that is not yours?

Nacho cheese.

(01-10-2018, 12:31 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: A man walks into a bar....

Ouch that hurts!

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

&

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Finally had a blue sky, sunny day yesterday.
And today is dumping snow.
50 and fine af today.
Our warmup is gone, a fresh few inches of powder on the ground, everything looks bright and clean again, and the temps have plummeted.

-10F as we speak.

Can you imagine if we have a nice Arctic Air mass in place for the Super Bowl in a few weeks?
(01-12-2018, 11:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Can you imagine if we have a nice Arctic Air mass in place for the Super Bowl in a few weeks?

You have a brand new stadium, right? I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it's climate controlled.

Tis 66 degrees and raining it's ass off. It's a goddamn mudhole on the farm if you get off the blacktop and the stones are heaving on my walkway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]