Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(02-05-2018, 09:35 AM)Maggot Wrote: The city of Philly got trashed though.

Now that I'm out & around I'm seeing some of the stories. I'd love to know why they're not making the news. Someone just told me that a guy took a drunken bet and ate police horse poop. Godfuckingdamn.

Not all Eagles fans are low class morons but they are the only ones that get the headlines apparently.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm trying to go up to the parade but my girlfriends are diggin' in their heels. Bitches. I've waited a lifetime for this. I'm not so sure I want to go by myself even if I'll have two million people for company.
Does it seem real?
(02-05-2018, 03:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does it seem real?

When I'm reading the sports pages, no, but when I watch video of player interviews, yes. It's very emotional. Jason Kelce pretty much cried all the way through his and so did I and it was very emotional to see Nick & Carson hugging and laughing. It's been a very challenging season, we were written off by basically everybody who has a voice and still today there is no respect. I saw a chart earlier that has the Pats finishing out the season on top, we came in second.

Right now a local channel has BREAKING NEWS hah The Birds are arriving back in town and I see them leaving the plane.
I saw that 99 yr old guy in the stands. He waited 99 yrs for an Eagles Superbowl win. [/i]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-05-2018, 09:35 AM)Maggot Wrote: The city of Philly got trashed though.
Actually, pissed off Patriots fans did more damage, more got arrested and more people were hurt than the little celebration in Philly. But the media didn't run with that info.

https://www.necn.com/news/sports/UMass-A...80563.html
(02-05-2018, 03:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does it seem real?
Absolutely. I've waited a lifetime for it. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I've also been taking shit from Pats fans since 2004 so Tom Brady's tears tasted sweeter than honey. I think snubbing Foles on the congratulatory handshake was a mistake by Brady. Anyone crowned "the GOAT" should have enough class to congratulate the backup QB that put up enough points to beat "the GOAT" in "the GOAT's" best SB performance ever.
(02-05-2018, 12:01 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Congrats Eagles!

A great game and ballsy playcalling throughout.

74 total points scored?

Wow, didn’t see that coming.

So, question.

Is Carson Wentz really all that because Doug P simply plugged in Nick Foles and won the damn Super Bowl.
The answer is undoubtedly YES! Wentz was set to claim the league MVP prior to his injury. That's why there will be no QB controversy in Philly. Wentz is our starter as soon as he's healthy enough to take the reigns. Pederson and co. worked with Foles on the old Foles film to build a game plan that would play into Foles' favor and that's great and all, but it just shows the "next man up" mentality that this team has had all year. Undeniably our best players were on the sideline for the SB but we went out there and got it done. Roseman has sealed up quite a few of our younger players until 2021, so Carson will definitively get the opportunity to prove he is exactly all that and more. You may well be looking at the next big dynasty because I don't see Roseman pumping the brakes anytime soon.
(02-06-2018, 09:19 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I think snubbing Foles on the congratulatory handshake was a mistake by Brady.

Such a douchey move. He could have been gracious and exhibited good sportsmanlike behavior and he choose not to. Nick never would have behaved in such a low class manner.
(02-06-2018, 01:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:19 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I think snubbing Foles on the congratulatory handshake was a mistake by Brady.

Such a douchey move. He could have been gracious and exhibited good sportsmanlike behavior and he choose not to. Nick never would have behaved in such a low class manner.
When Cam did it, they called him "a low class thug." When Brady did it, he was a "fierce competitor." And yeah, Nick shook hands with Brees when we lost to the Saints. It's just what you do.
And BTW... Congratulations DuchessBlowing-kisses
(02-06-2018, 01:51 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And BTW... Congratulations DuchessBlowing-kisses

Thanks, doll! Congratulations, BG, we waited a long time for this.
I really don't see Tom not shaking Foles hand I believe they just exited the field right away. Brady is one of the most respectful players in the league.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-06-2018, 03:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I really don't see Tom not shaking Foles hand I believe they just exited the field right away. Brady is one of the most respectful players in the league.
http://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/0...tulations/
(02-06-2018, 01:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:51 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And BTW... Congratulations DuchessBlowing-kisses

Thanks, doll! Congratulations, BG, we waited a long time for this.
We sure did. There was moisture leaking from my eyes.
(02-06-2018, 03:27 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There was moisture leaking from my eyes.

I didn't cry until I saw Malcolm kneeling on the field with his head bowed, it was just a couple sniffs but then I watched Jason Kelce's interview and lost my shit. hah
(02-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 03:27 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There was moisture leaking from my eyes.

I didn't cry until I saw Malcolm kneeling on the field with his head bowed, it was just a couple sniffs but then I watched Jason Kelce's interview and lost my shit. hah
Kelce's interview was awesome. So was Kevin Hart's hahhahhah
So our parade is Thursday and the bars along the parade route will be serving free beer. Ohhhh Jesus God.
(02-06-2018, 09:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: So our parade is Thursday and the bars along the parade route will be serving free beer. Ohhhh Jesus God.
Yeah Budweiser is holding up their end of the Lane Johnson deal. The major hype is over. I think it will be a good time to be had by all.
Carson proposed to his girlfriend. I hate when these guys get married. It takes away their power. Look at what it did to RG3.

Har Har