LAZY BASTARDS

Know any? Tell me about how lazy they are so I can feel better about the lazy fuck I know. I'm tired of feeling irate about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Many new workers coming up tend to not care about anything but their paycheck usually 22-26 yr olds. It's pitiful how many only last a few weeks, its as if they expect money for nothing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They are the first to go home and the first to complain about not getting hours. Its annoying!

I feel lazy next to the people I live with, they are always doing stuff, of course they have house projects, I just pay rent but help with bringing in fire wood and making fires and doing the dishes.
The other person who lives here does one project at a time and celebrates after each one.

I will feel less lazy when I have a full time job. Do I sound like Clang?!

But I really wanted to ask about this lazy person Duchess is talking about!
(02-10-2018, 07:35 PM)Love Child Wrote: But I really wanted to ask about this lazy person Duchess is talking about!

It's just someone I know who pays people to do every little thing. Everything except wipe her ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She needs a bidet.
My husband is like that. He pays the guys that work for him to do all the maintenance and repairs around our house, he can't even be bothered to change a light bulb.