Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Let's pretend Jesus is real
I picked up a nice spiral ham for Easter, but probably gonna save it until my Gf is back in town. She is taking care of her ailing parents which explains why I have the time to harangue you people...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-24-2018, 06:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: Because like everyone else, you created him in your own image.

I feel so fuckin' righteous now. I've got the best God.

I'm completely serious.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I don't approve of some of your Gods. Dramaqueen

Your fire & brimstone Gods, your my way or the highway Gods, your Gods that think gays are an abomination, your Gods that say only those who are like you are deserving. I could go on but you get my meaning.
(03-25-2018, 04:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 06:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: Because like everyone else, you created him in your own image.

I feel so fuckin' righteous now. I've got the best God.

I'm completely serious.

You might at that. Hippie pot head Jesus is the best Jesus.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-25-2018, 11:40 AM)Donovan Wrote: You might at that. Hippie pot head Jesus is the best Jesus.

*high five* Amen
(03-25-2018, 12:39 AM)sally Wrote: Happy Easter, everyone.

I celebrate it for eggs and ham. Deviled eggs and honey baked ham with scalloped potatoes.

The best part of Easter as a kid was those Reese's peanut butter & chocolate eggs my mom used to put in our baskets.

I always tried to trade my yellow styrofoam-like marshmallow bunnies for my sister's Reese's eggs, without success.

Dying and hiding easter eggs all over the house was pretty fun too.
Trump is your God and you may have no others before him or eternal damnation will be your fate for always and forever.
Fuck off, troll.
Bless you my son, bask in my benevolence.

Worshiping/praying to Gods, of all denominations, (including mine) are merely just a "crutch" for humans to lean on.
For the times that those that need spiritual emotional support during strife, tragedies, hard times, illnesses, deaths, whatever! Praying to "a" God, seems to help.

In addition, (sadly) even in today's times, religious crusades are waged in the name of God(s) by humans, and those humans are killing other humans in the name of their God! Absurd!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-25-2018, 04:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: Bless you my son, bask in my benevolence.

Fuck off, troll.
Or bask in my Sunday night chili farts, it's YOUR choice my friend.
Fuck off, troll.
(03-24-2018, 10:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: Finally, someone gets it. God is us.

Joan Osborne knew it too.

Speaking of slobs, welcome back Clunk.
(03-27-2018, 09:41 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Speaking of slobs, welcome back Clunk.

I'm Clang. Clunk is what I call my penis and balls.
(03-27-2018, 10:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You're about two pages late for the imaginary penis measuring debate. That was Mark and MS.
(03-27-2018, 10:54 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 10:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You're about two pages late for the imaginary penis measuring debate. That was Mark and MS.

Dammit. I only checked out the current page on most threads. Didn't want to reply to 3 month old posts my first day back if I could help it.
It's not imaginary!