Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DC SHIT LIST
(01-31-2018, 01:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Corrine will be Queen of the Latrine for a while she went in just the other day with a boot.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Orange is the new black.

Former Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for her connection to a fraudulent charity that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to multiple reports from Jacksonville, Fla., news outlets.

Brown was convicted in May on 18 counts of financial crimes including conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud, tax crimes and hiding income she should have publicly reported.

Prosecutors argued Brown, who served in Congress for 24 years before losing her reelection bid in 2016, received $141,000 in cash through the charity One Door for Education and her campaign committee, The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville reported.

Brown, who was also sentenced to three years of supervised release, will report to prison no earlier than Jan. 8.

Brown’s longtime chief of staff was sentenced to four years in prison, and the charity’s founder was sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Brown was indicted in 2016 and had been facing a Department of Justice investigation. The House Ethics Committee had voted to formally investigate Brown prior to her indictment.

She was only convicted due to the color of her skin, ya'll racist!
(01-31-2018, 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

I'm going to wish them away. Watch.

Trey Gowdy will not be filing for re-election nor seeking any other political or elected office. Oh happy day! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

My God. I've got skillz!

Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm going to start taking you more seriously when you offer to grant wishes.

Gowdy was approached but is reportedly not interested in a federal judgeship. His spokesperson said he's returning to South Carolina to practice law after he leaves politics.

Gowdy is the ninth Republican committee chairman to announce that he will not seek reelection in 2018.

His departure as chair of the powerful House Oversight Committee follows Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s (R-UT) decision to leave the chairmanship and the House just last year. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/gowdy-n...-judgeship

I'm glad to see him leaving Congress too.
(02-02-2018, 12:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm going to start taking you more seriously when you offer to grant wishes.

Your wish is my command. Notworthy
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-15-2017, 04:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

I'm adding Jeff Sessions to the list. I don't even like the look of that little fuck bastard. *poof* Be gone.

I laughed out loud at this cuz I so agree...hahhah:hah I will dig out my magic wand and see if I can make him "gone." My son is taking me to see the Temptations tonite....so excited.......
That sounds really fun. The Temptations are awesome. Have a great time blueberry!
(02-02-2018, 04:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I laughed out loud at this cuz I so agree...hahhah:hah I will dig out my magic wand and see if I can make him "gone." My son is taking me to see the Temptations tonite....so excited.......

BH! Loveis

During the holidays SNL did a skit about Jefferson Sessions. He was the elf on the shelf. It was hilarious!

It makes me smile to think of you having a kickass time at a Temptations concert! I hope you have a wonderful time, honey.
Rob Porter (and John Kelly?)

[Image: 180208091256-01-john-kelly-rob-porter-fi...ge-169.jpg]
Porter (right), who is currently dating White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, was forced to resign last week when it went public that he has no security clearance (neither does Jared Kushner).

Porter was the Deputy Chief of Staff under Chief of Staff John Kelly (left). That means Porter saw everything that crossed the President's desk.

The FBI had notified the White House several times that Porter wasn't cleared because serious allegations that he physically abused his ex-wives had been uncovered during his background check. But, Porter was kept in the key role anyway.

Since the news went public, Kelly and the White House staff changed their stories about what they did and didn't know (and when) regarding the situation several times.

Yesterday, the White House claimed that an internal review by an obscure office was still being conducted. But that office clarified shortly thereafter that they don't make decisions on who stays and goes; that's done by White House staff. Around and around they go.

(continued)
Anyway, President Trump was apparently unaware of the problem. He publicly wished Porter well and said since Porter denies the allegations that people need to remember that.

Trump didn't mention anything about the women who were abused or the photo of Porter's ex-wife with a black eye (below). Porter says that black eye was an accident that happened during an argument.

[Image: 48F67ADC00000578-5380075-Holderness_said...170500.jpg]

Porter also claims that he never broke the shower door and dragged a former wife out in a rage, as she told FBI investigators. He says he just tapped on the door and it broke. Uh huh.

It's being speculated by pundits that the Porter mess may be the last straw for Trump in relation to John Kelly. If Kelly is forced out, he will be the second person in that position to be ousted.

Meanwhile, soon-to-be-retired South Carolina GOP Representative Trey Gowdy confirmed to CNN this morning that the House has launched an investigation into the Porter matter.

'How do you have any job if you have credible allegations of domestic abuse?' Gowdy asked. Again, I am biased towards the victims,' the former federal prosecutor from South Carolina told CNN's New Day. 'I spent two decades believing them. But you don’t have to be biased towards the victim to ask how in the hell did this happen?”' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...orter.html
How does anyone know if she was the nutcase or not. All a woman has to do today is say she was abused and the media gobbles it up. Meanwhile the entire family and old friends say she was a whacko. The Metoo movement is good empowering many women to say something which is a positive thing. Its also creating a vacuum where vindictive women see a chance for revenge for a failed relationship or anything else. The media will latch onto a story put it out with no later follow up and another career is destroyed. Especially someone famous. It's the beginning of hysteria and blinded objectivity.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There's no evidence to indicate that either of Porter's ex-wives are nutcases or making up shit out of vindictiveness, Mags.

I've seen them interviewed; extremely credible. The FBI apparently found them credible as well since they couldn't recommend Porter for a security clearance. And, Porter's excuses for the black eye and broken glass shower door are typical abuser claims.

I have no problem believing these women. They simply told the truth to FBI investigators conducting the background check, as they're required to do by law.

But, some people will always bend over backwards to defend credibly accused abusers and disparage their victims -- luckily that mentality seems to be more and more the minority view.
I just listened to him addressing those issues, he seems to have documentation on the facts in this case for any type of prosecution that may be forthcoming. I believe time and perseverance may show the true colors of this thing. Grooming by lawyers in public interviews showing one side of the issues at hand may require prudent speculation but time will tell.
(02-14-2018, 09:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just listened to him addressing those issues, he seems to have documentation on the facts in this case for any type of prosecution that may be forthcoming. I believe time and perseverance may show the true colors of this thing. Grooming by lawyers in public interviews showing one side of the issues at hand may require prudent speculation but time will tell.

Well, both of the ex-wives and an ex-girlfriend all detailed abuse, prior to Porter becoming part of the White House team.

There's photo evidence of a black eye that Porter admits to causing in an argument with his wife, though he claims it was an accident not an intentional punch to face.

And, there was enough cause for a court to grant an order of protection after he broke through a glass door and refused to leave, in violation of a separation agreement.

It doesn't ring true to me that there's been some conspiracy by women against Porter for over a decade now.

Anyway, I would expect Porter (and other accused abusers) to deny it, no matter how valid the allegations. Abusers almost always blame and attempt to discredit their victims.

Sometimes during the daily shit show, and it has pretty much been daily for the past year, I substitute the trump name/administration with Obama and/or Clinton...and then I imagine. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Devin Nunes is the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee. Yesterday he asked Russian bots to make a Federalist post go viral. This is not normal and the silence from the entire GOP is sickening, but what is even more revolting is the complete indifference of regular citizens who identify as Republicans.
(04-25-2017, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm going to wish them away. Watch.

I'm workin' on getting Scott Pruitt out of there now.
How bout an on-line petition? hah
(04-04-2018, 04:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: How bout an on-line petition? hah

I don't need no stinkin' petition, honey. I haz skillz, I wish people away.
(04-04-2018, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 04:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: How bout an on-line petition? hah

I don't need no stinkin' petition, honey. I haz skillz, I wish people away.

Into the cornfield?hah

Creepy lil' fucker.

Jason Chaffetz
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Devin Nunes

ETA -
Jefferson Sessions
Trey Gowdy

Speaker Paul Ryan announced Wednesday that he will not seek another term in Congress, ending what will be a three-year run as the Republican leader and creating a power vacuum in the GOP ranks heading into a punishing midterm election.

Story

[Image: giphy.gif]