Is This Weird . . . . . . Or . . . . .

. . . . . . .A WORK OF ART?

[Image: Shdg3Zl.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Nope

I don't view that as a work of art.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I don't like it, but when you really stare at it/him, in a weird way it can start to look a little like art. (He's the canvas)

He wants/has to be the center of attention where ever he goes. And he is.

The principal irony in the difference between impulse and regret is that no matter how much time you spend indulging the former, there will always be plenty of time left for the latter.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It looks like he has a glass eye too.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Every now & then I get an urge for a tatt, something small and tasteful but I want a nose piercing too. I'm too old for all this bullshit.
I am unmarked and unholy and plan to stay that way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-08-2018, 10:42 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

. . . . . . .A WORK OF ART?

[Image: Shdg3Zl.jpg]

Maz Kanata and Darth Maul had a baby?
(04-09-2018, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Every now & then I get an urge for a tatt, something small and tasteful but I want a nose piercing too. I'm too old for all this bullshit.

You still can get one, (tit for tatt Smiley_emoticons_fies) you can just show it to your Mockers!

(Really don't like "nose" piercings, they're the worst) Have seen piercings in nips, navels, lips, entire ears top to bottom, cheeks, eye brows, and not for the faint of heart, heard about piercing VJJ's, and dong's.

I don't want a big, honkin' ring in my nose, just an itty bitty diamond stud. I'll never do it but it is something I've thought about for a long time. I do have a navel piercing though. I'll never get a tattoo either even thought I've thought about that too. Am I having a mid-life crisis? Maybe. It's making me laugh. I already have a sporty, little red car.

What I'd really like is a lawn tractor...with a bucket.
I see it as both weird and a work of art.

And, I'm sure it garners him the attention he craves.

It always makes me laugh when I see mugshots of people with very prominent facial tattoos (not that this guy is a criminal); makes the cops' job a whole lot easier.
(04-09-2018, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't want a big, honkin' ring in my nose, just an itty bitty diamond stud. I'll never do it but it is something I've thought about for a long time. I do have a navel piercing though. I'll never get a tattoo either even thought I've thought about that too. Am I having a mid-life crisis? Maybe. It's making me laugh. I already have a sporty, little red car.

What I'd really like is a lawn tractor...with a bucket.

Bass Ass Grin