TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
(04-25-2018, 05:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was smiling through much of yesterday's coverage of the state visit by French President Macron.

I've seen a couple of montage that clever people have put together and they were laugh out loud funny.

World leaders have learned what they need to do in order to deal with that man and the old adage of flattery will get you everything seems to apply here. They handle him with kid gloves.

I watched a clip of trump walk over to President Macron and brush his shoulder, he then turned to the journalists in the room and said he was brushing dandruff off him so that he would look perfect. He's sickening, just so fuckin' sickening.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: o3lyXNH.png]
(04-25-2018, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 05:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was smiling through much of yesterday's coverage of the state visit by French President Macron.

I've seen a couple of montage that clever people have put together and they were laugh out loud funny.

World leaders have learned what they need to do in order to deal with that man and the old adage of flattery will get you everything seems to apply here. They handle him with kid gloves.

I watched a clip of trump walk over to President Macron and brush his shoulder, he then turned to the journalists in the room and said he was brushing dandruff off him so that he would look perfect. He's sickening, just so fuckin' sickening.
Agreed. Dandruff has always grossed me out. Even as a small child. The French have never been known for their bathing habits. Disgusting!
(04-26-2018, 05:41 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Agreed. Dandruff has always grossed me out. Even as a small child. The French have never been known for their bathing habits. Disgusting!

I get dandruff even when I do bathe regularly. I have dry skin/scalp.

I probably should use that Tea Tree Oil I bought at the barbershop.
Just use head and shoulders as your everyday shampoo.
(04-26-2018, 07:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: Just use head and shoulders as your everyday shampoo.

I'm a Suave man.
Rico?
(04-26-2018, 09:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: Rico?

Oh a wiseguy, eh? My buddies and me don't care for this RICO. It can sleep with the fishes.
Pffft, your band name would be Sissy and the Lala's.
(04-26-2018, 08:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 07:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: Just use head and shoulders as your everyday shampoo.

I'm a Suave man.

Let me guess, because its 99 cents at the dollar store?
(04-27-2018, 01:57 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 08:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm a Suave man.

Let me guess, because its 99 cents at the dollar store?

Yeah, that makes sense. I spend $5 on Axe deodorant but cheapskate on shampoo.Sarcasm01
Well youre bald so what the fuck does it matter anyhow? Will the wrong shampoo somehow make the few strands you have left look like shit?
(04-27-2018, 05:23 PM)sally Wrote: Well youre bald so what the fuck does it matter anyhow? Will the wrong shampoo somehow make the few strands you have left look like shit?

I'm not bald, I'm balding. I shaved my head once. Its all grown back except for my bald spots.

So there was a sinkhole at the White House and I heard a couple funny comments about it being Melania's escape hatch 113 but no one has seen her in awhile. Where in the world is Melania?
Gowdy faulted Democrats, however, for not specifying that Trump isn’t the target of the investigation. “This had nothing to do with Donald Trump.”

I don't give a single flying fuck what trey gowdy has to say about any goddamn thing and that goes for any spineless republican bitch. That could change if any of them decide to grow a set of balls and stand up for the United States rather than rolling over like a dog so trump can tickle their bellies.
I didn't know that was an option, Palm Beach here I go!
Just read a story about Trump signing a law allowing patients with terminal illnesses the right to access "experimental medicines" not fully approved through the FDA. They call it the right-to-try act. While Trump is obviously overselling the positive benefits of expanding a law that's actually been on the books since the 70's, I do not disagree with the notion that patients who have literally nothing to lose should be allowed to try medicines, whatever their clinical status, in order to save their own lives. They're already dying. Normal cautionary procedures do not apply. So hold onto your nuts and guts...I'm about to say Trump did something right.

Yuk. I feel like I need to brush my teeth or shower in a gallon of sanitizer now.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/30/politics/...index.html
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
That is a good thing. I wish it had been done a long time ago. For too long, people in the U.S. have been dying or (for those with the money and physical capacity) forced to travel to other countries for experimental life-saving treatment due to FDA over-regulation.
(05-31-2018, 09:29 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'm about to say Trump did something right.

Credit where due, I agree. I think it's wonderful that those people can have some hope in the face of awfulness.