Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

My mouth is so drooly right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-06-2018, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: That Chicken salad needs avocado and onion with Blue Cheese chunks and dressing. Oh yeah baby!

Had onion and avocado.

I don't like avocado.
(06-06-2018, 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't like avocado.

You would if you had Moe's Aaaah!vocado sauce. It's like guacamole only creamier and tastier.

I've lived a long time, kids Old and today I found out what a patty melt is. Had I been interested enough to know I would have asked before now. For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would take the time to cook a burger and then take more time to grill it like grilled cheese sandwich.
Its fucking delicous, thats why. I like patty melts on grilled rye with swiss cheese and grilled onions over a regular burger sometimes.

I love swiss cheese. NomNomNom. I don't know many people who like it.
(06-08-2018, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I love swiss cheese. NomNomNom. I don't know many people who like it.

Do you know what a JuicyLucy is?

No, I don't.
(06-08-2018, 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, I don't.

A burger with the cheese cooked inside.
What difference does it make where the cheese is on a burger? Although I did make a meatloaf once where I flattened the meat and put cheese on it then rolled it up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-08-2018, 02:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A burger with the cheese cooked inside.

Whew. I thought it was going to be something like a Cleveland steamer. Did I say that right?
(06-08-2018, 02:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What difference does it make where the cheese is on a burger? Although I did make a meatloaf once where I flattened the meat and put cheese on it then rolled it up.

Are you crabby today? ARE YOU? HuhHuhHuh?
(06-08-2018, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A burger with the cheese cooked inside.

Whew. I thought it was going to be something like a Cleveland steamer. Did I say that right?

I could sense your apprehension.

So, the Cleveland Steamer is still ion your mind?

You don’t strike me as someone who’s into that weird, gross stuff?
(06-08-2018, 03:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, the Cleveland Steamer is still ion your mind?

You don’t strike me as someone who’s into that weird, gross stuff?

I'm not! It's fucking revolting. You said JuicyLucy and I just knew it was going to be something goddamned gross like a steamer. *gags*
(06-08-2018, 02:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, I don't.

A burger with the cheese cooked inside.

Never tried one of those. I want to try a burger cooked with butter inside. Saw it on Masterchef Junior. It looked juicy and delicious.

My husband and son are watching a basketball game with Cleveland. They know that I know nothing about basketball so I walked out in the living room and looked at the TV and said " so are these Cleveland steamers I keep hearing about". I thought it was funny.
Do not look up "Cleveland steamers" They cost 9,408.00 dollars. And the urban dictionary has some really stinky suggestions.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-08-2018, 09:38 PM)sally Wrote:

My husband and son are watching a basketball game with Cleveland. They know that I know nothing about basketball so I walked out in the living room and looked at the TV and said " so are these Cleveland steamers I keep hearing about". I thought it was funny.

You should’ve said it while holding some Saran Wrap.

About a month or so ago someone gave me this nuclear size can of lemon filling, like what is used to make pies. What am I going to do with it? I don't make pies. Once it's open I have to use it, right? *sigh* I guess I have to be in the mood to figure this out. It's a lot of pie filling. Thank Christ it's not chocolate.