TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
(06-09-2018, 12:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trump was limp and lonely and needed a shove

I'd like to give him a shove off the highest cliff in Pakistan.

I googled where are the highest cliffs in the world.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You want to make Hot Buttery Cheeto Love to him, I hope you have that dream tonight.(evil laugh)

*spits*
*swallows*
He is off to make history now. Or shoot that dumbass Kim right between the eyes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-09-2018, 09:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think you should burn the shirt, Clang.

Who knows, you might have a change of mind/heart by 2020.

However.......those pink and purple Pence panties should definitely be torched. ')

Nope. No change of heart or mind. Like Duchess I'm waiting for the Orange Creamsicle to melt/get impeached.

(06-09-2018, 12:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: While he is wearing them.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

ESAD nick-named @username "Fire Crotch" a few years ago.

If Clang follows your advice, it could cause some confusion.

Maybe "Pyro Panties" could be Clang's nick? We're pyro-free for the time being. :(
No lighting panties on fire/Pyro Panties for me. But as for firecrotch, my down below does burn the first few days I've not washed there while on vacation. I did wash today/yesterday though.
(06-09-2018, 09:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: Or shoot that dumbass Kim right between the eyes.

Wouldn't that be interesting!
I have very low hopes for this summit and wish they are exceeded but won't be shocked if it goes FUBAR.
(06-10-2018, 10:29 AM)BigMark Wrote: won't be shocked if it goes FUBAR.

That was yesterday when he alienated our closest allies while praising putin.
Not much will happen but he will probably schedule another meeting. Further food for disdain.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's strategic, there is a method to his madness. They don't contribute enough to their defense and then bone us in the ass with unfair tariffs, it's time to stop. They also know if they can stall us another administrator will come along that won't play hardball, things need to happen now and fast or it will never happen. No time for diplomacy in that situation.
(06-10-2018, 10:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: It's strategic, there is a method to his madness. They don't contribute enough to their defense and then bone us in the ass with unfair tariffs, it's time to stop. They also know if they can stall us another administrator will come along that won't play hardball, things need to happen now and fast or it will never happen. No time for diplomacy in that situation.

I agree with this particular assessment.
(06-10-2018, 06:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 10:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: It's strategic, there is a method to his madness. They don't contribute enough to their defense and then bone us in the ass with unfair tariffs, it's time to stop. They also know if they can stall us another administrator will come along that won't play hardball, things need to happen now and fast or it will never happen. No time for diplomacy in that situation.

I agree with this particular assessment.
Also agree.

We were never even close to being in the position we are now in, when the last ass kissing, head bowing, gutless, over PC leader we had then that kept on giving away the store, over and over again! And also not to mention, let "un" get to where he is today!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-09-2018, 12:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: While he is wearing them.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

ESAD nick-named @username "Fire Crotch" a few years ago.

If Clang follows your advice, it could cause some confusion.

Maybe "Pyro Panties" could be Clang's nick? We're pyro-free for the time being. :(

Think that might have been me, for some reason I was under the impression she was a redhead. Ginger peach sounded too much like a lovely refreshing summer drink..
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I thought FireCrotch was FAHQTOO?
I think you and Dono might be right MS. He introduced the term and the fire spread from FAHQTOO’s crotch to username’s crotch.
(06-11-2018, 10:53 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: the fire spread from FAHQTOO’s crotch to username’s crotch.

hah Picture that!
(06-11-2018, 10:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 10:53 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: the fire spread from FAHQTOO’s crotch to username’s crotch.

hah Picture that!

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-09-2018, 09:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: He is off to make history now.
[Image: it-took-god6-days-to-create-the-universe...816146.png]
(06-15-2018, 01:45 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 09:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: He is off to make history now.
[Image: it-took-god6-days-to-create-the-universe...816146.png]

hah