Practicing
If I were on the other side, this is what I would be saying:

School shootings are at an all time low! (Said in the middle of July)

Businesses are booming!

The economy is picking up!

The Dems are dumb. The Dems don't want border patrol.

The Dems want America to be in danger.

The Dems believe in killing babies anyway,

Those bleeding heart liberals.

Why don't you house all those imigrants if you cared so much for them?

I am sure all of the Dems want to take away my guns. (That sentence is not like ones I have seen, let me try it again)
Don't take away my guns!
Don't take away my gun rights!
Don't don't don't dont

All women belong in the kitchen.

Gays should not be gay.

Cake makers don't have to make a cake if they don't want to!

Throwing someone out of a restaurant is bad and is discrimination.

(After watching videos of people being discriminated against) But look at what a DEM did!
(No acknowledgement of what was captured and how it was wrong-just an attempt to show that someone else also did wrong)

Oh wait-let me now also pretend to be Trump.

This guy is a really good guy, you should all trust him, he is the best, outstanding guy. No one is better.

This lady is stupid, a cunt, a bitch,

I think I'm done now.

Oh wait, I forgot

Lets have a parade and I want it to be great like China, or Russia or some other country, but make America great again, Harley Davidson sucks and women shouldn't breast feed.
I fail to see the point in this thread. There are toolbag morons on both sides of the aisle.
(07-11-2018, 09:24 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I fail to see the point in this thread.

We've never needed a point to threads in Mock. We argue about beans in chili for fucks sake. There's plenty of senseless bullshit in here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree that Harley Davidson sucks and women shouldn't breastfeed.
I want to go into a restaurant that I know has a shit ton of liberals in it, order lunch, eat it then put on my MAGA hat. Hopefully they kick me out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-11-2018, 02:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to go into a restaurant that I know has a shit ton of liberals in it, order lunch, eat it then put on my MAGA hat. Hopefully they kick me out.

No, you're supposed to wear it in and then order & eat, not order, eat, put the hat on in hopes of getting kicked out. Why wait? Ah, I see, you don't want to pay. You little stinker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-11-2018, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 02:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to go into a restaurant that I know has a shit ton of liberals in it, order lunch, eat it then put on my MAGA hat. Hopefully they kick me out.

No, you're supposed to wear it in and then order & eat, not order, eat, put the hat on in hopes of getting kicked out. Why wait? Ah, I see, you don't want to pay. You little stinker.

Yeah, I don't want no spit in my food that would be a sure thing. They are very crazy, violent and quite mentally unstable. hah
(07-11-2018, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:24 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I fail to see the point in this thread.

We've never needed a point to threads in Mock. We argue about beans in chili for fucks sake. There's plenty of senseless bullshit in here.
Ok so I guess we need 20-30 more threads about Trump and the far right then? You know because the 20-30 we already have don't cover anything mentioned here? hah
The only cure for TDS is Valium.
Chill out BG
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

(07-11-2018, 04:39 PM)Love Child Wrote: Chill out BG
Yeah. Okay. Thanks. I really needed that. Man, that was really refreshing! Maybe more people in the world just need to "chill out?"
I thought I could tone it down, but I don't think I can now.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Mmmmmm, valium!
(07-11-2018, 12:57 PM)sally Wrote: I agree that Harley Davidson sucks and women shouldn't breastfeed.

I disagree. I think Harley Davidson blows and women should breastfeed and not get upset when I stop, stare and drool just a bit.
I think I've told this story before, but when I was like 12 or 13 years old I was on the Votran and this fat, dirty looking woman sat down next to me with her four retarded kids. These kids were really retarded and I believe she was too. Then she lifted her dirty tank top up exposing her humongous stretch marked breast and the retarded kid who looked to be about 4 years old started to go to town on it.

I'm still traumatized by it.
Would it really be too much to take the little shithead to the homeless shelter and get him a pb&j.
(07-11-2018, 11:39 PM)sally Wrote: Would it really be too much to take the little shithead to the homeless shelter and get him a pb&j.

It probably wouldn't be too much, but the little shithead would still need milk to wash down the pb&j.

So, it would just shift your traumatic problem of having to look at the unfortunate family to the people at the homeless shelter.

Way to go sal -- socking it to the overweight, the mentally impaired, the homeless, and the good-hearted volunteers. Wt
I forgot to add that they were Hispanic.
(07-12-2018, 12:29 PM)sally Wrote: I forgot to add that they were Hispanic.

hah
I put the panic in hispanic!