Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Cowards Who Prey on Animals
HairOfTheDog Offline

Cowards Who Prey on Animals

SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - Kevin Koscielniak, a 52-year-old Florida man, was arrested after allegedly beating his boss's dog to death with a tire iron, the Tampa Bay Tribune reports.

[Image: MUGSHOT-FINAL_244x183.jpg]

Police reportedly responded to a call made Sunday by the owner of John's Automotive in Sarasota reporting his 4-year-old Mastiff, Ashton, was missing.

According to the paper, police say the owner later obtained surveillance video that showed a man, whom he identified as his employee, Koscielniak, beating his dog to death.

The owner, who is unnamed, had reportedly asked Koscielniak to leave work on Saturday after he allegedly caused a disturbance.

Police say Koscielniak climbed over a barbed-wire fence, beat the dog with a tire iron, then wrapped it in a blanket before burying it on the property of a nearby business.

Koscielniak was booked into the Sarasota County jail and was being held on a $7,620 bond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This asshole needs some major anger management therapy (preferably while serving 5 or more years in prison).

I hope he doesn't get a slap on the wrist. He's 'effin cruel and dangerous.

04-30-2013 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

RE: Cowards Who Prey on Animals

What a fucktard.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
04-30-2013 11:42 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I couldn't read the whole story, I read as far as boss' dog & tire iron.

I'd like to use a tire iron on him. I could hurt him without a second thought & be happy to do so.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-01-2013 05:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

koko Offline
youngin'

This shit makes me sick. Scaled a barbed wire fence? Ugh. Wish he woulda been mauled

05-01-2013 11:47 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I do not think a person should go to jail for killing an animal. They should be fined and made to get counseling for their anger issues. If the case was that getting tossed in jail for the killing of an animal would be jail time anyone that kills an animal should be jailed. It is the intent not the action that sets them apart.

05-01-2013 11:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(05-01-2013 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote:  I do not think a person should go to jail for killing an animal. They should be fined and made to get counseling for their anger issues. If the case was that getting tossed in jail for the killing of an animal would be jail time anyone that kills an animal should be jailed. It is the intent not the action that sets them apart.

In some circumstances, I'd agree. This is an extreme case, where the animal was a pet, the killing was intentional and for revenge, the killing was brutal, etc... Imo, this kind of extreme act of cruelty could be a precursor to similar acts levied upon people.

This guy is a ticking time bomb.

Would you think he should only have to go to anger management classes and pay a fine if instead of beating his boss's dog to death the disgruntled employee had taken revenge by entering his boss's house/business and stolen money or busted up his property? I wouldn't.

05-01-2013 12:09 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

It would seem to me the intent of this scumbag was to beat, kill, and bury the dog. He likely did this to 'get back' at his boss.

You don't think that deserves jail time? Viciously bludgeoning a dog to death with a tire iron? Then attempting to cover up and hide the crime?

Anger management won't do him any good I am afraid. He's already broken and should be removed from society.

05-01-2013 12:31 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Definitely jail.

Maggot is just thinking about the assorted small critters he's killed.

Commando Cunt Queen
05-01-2013 12:36 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

When I think of it many people treat their pets as if they are their kids. I have even seen people let their dogs lick the inside of their mouth when kissing them. So yeah there is certainly love for pets out there.

05-01-2013 12:48 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Yuk. No mouth kissing the animals for me but I know that I treat my animals better than some people treat their kids. They all keep regular vet appts. and get lots of love & the racehorses even have a dentist.

05-01-2013 01:59 PM

BlueTiki Offline
Sincerity Faker

(05-01-2013 11:47 AM)koko Wrote:  This shit makes me sick. Scaled a barbed wire fence? Ugh. Wish he woulda been mauled

The fact that he wasn't mauled makes me believe the dog knew him and therefore, did not perceive him as a threat.

In other words: The Mastiff trusted him and he exploited that trust.

Fucker.

Good thing this didn't happen in Maricopa County.

Sheriff Joe locks up these fuckers faster than an illegal applying for governmental aid.

05-01-2013 03:24 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Every community should be so lucky as to have a Sheriff Joe.

05-01-2013 03:27 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

Animal cruelty should always mean a custodial sentence some of the pets I have had in my life were better than human beings and they deserve the same protection and justice as humans.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
05-06-2013 07:33 AM

MIKE JONES Offline
nOOb

(05-01-2013 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

I couldn't read the whole story, I read as far as boss' dog & tire iron.

I'd like to use a tire iron on him. I could hurt him without a second thought & be happy to do so.

I guess saying anything behind you would just be copying what you said. I could not of said it better myself. What a pile of shit. I would love to skin him alive.

05-07-2013 11:37 PM