Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

RE: Cowards Who Prey on Animals

Death penalty for that asshole. Next.

06-02-2015 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I think this American dentist is a complete asshole who should do jail time. He's not killing for food or survival, just for "trophies". He probably has a very small dick (yeah, I said it).

[Image: walt3_3389709b.jpg]

An American dentist has been identified as the hunter who used a bow and arrow to kill one of Africa's most famous lions. Walter J Palmer (left, with previous hunt kill), from Minnesota, is thought to have traveled to Zimbabwe and allegedly paid $55,000 for a permit to kill Cecil the Lion.

The much loved lion was wounded by arrow after he was lured out of the national park by the hunter's bait. After spending two days tracking the injured beast, Cecil was eventually found and shot dead. The corpse was then skinned and the head hacked off as a trophy. Professional Zimbabwean hunter Theo Bronkhorst and local landowner Honest Ndlovu will appear in court on poaching charges for allegedly killing Cecil.

Walter Palmer, the client of Bronkhorst, is thought to have hunted game in Zimbabwe before and once told the New York Time he is 'capable of skewering a playing card from 100 yards with his compound bow.' His passion for hunting has also landed him in trouble before with the law.

Mr Palmer pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the US Fish and Wildlife Service regarding the precise location of where he killed a black bear in 2008. Palmer was placed on a one year probation and fined $2939 after it was found that he was not licensed to kill the bear in that particular area.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

07-28-2015 12:48 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

^ And now the coward American dentist who reportedly killed Cecil, a protected lion, appears to be in hiding.

Walter James Palmer was identified on Tuesday by both the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force and the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe as the American hunter, a name that police then confirmed.

"We arrested two people (for poaching) and now we are looking for Palmer in connection with the same case," said police spokeswoman Charity Charamba. If convicted, the men face up to 15 years in prison.

Phone calls to two listed home phone numbers for Palmer rang busy on Tuesday. Phone calls to his dental office in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington also went unanswered, and a message couldn't be left because the office mailbox was full. The front door to the office building was locked when a reporter approached Tuesday morning. A woman who came to the door said Palmer was not in the office and was not seeing patients on Tuesday.

The Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said in a statement that an American paid $50,000 for the hunt. During a nighttime hunt, the men tied a dead animal to their car to lure the lion out of a national park, said Johnny Rodrigues, chairman of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force. The American is believed to have shot it with a crossbow, injuring the animal. The wounded lion was found 40 hours later, and shot dead with a gun.

"The saddest part of all is that now that Cecil is dead, the next lion in the hierarchy, Jericho will most likely kill all Cecil's cubs," said Rodrigues.

Full story: http://www.startribune.com/zimbabwe-2-to...318828251/

07-28-2015 01:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-28-2015 02:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

That makes me sick. Scumbags.

07-28-2015 02:18 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

(07-28-2015 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.

Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and one of your first (if not your first) post was animal killers shouldn't do jail time.

Troll

I've said elsewhere, I understand hunting for food but even then, I think an honorable hunter will shoot to kill (preferably first shot). Using a bow and arrow on a lion so it suffers for days?

Fucker! And those poor cubs. If they think Jericho is going to kill the cubs...intervene!! I don't know how some of these nature photographers do the work they do. I can't watch ANY of those shows. I end up yelling at the T.V. "stop it...don't let it...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!

Commando Cunt Queen
07-28-2015 03:07 PM

sally Away
sally

(07-28-2015 03:07 PM)username Wrote:  
(07-28-2015 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.

Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and one of your first (if not your first) post was animal killers shouldn't do jail time.

Troll

A fucker can't change his mind around here?

07-28-2015 04:42 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(07-28-2015 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:  

Troll

People here have minds? I thought Mockers had all lost their damn minds years ago. I guess I need to turn up the weird/gross factor even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
07-28-2015 10:41 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

So the lion killer, Palmer, released a statement this afternoon saying that to his knowledge, "everything about this trip was legal and properly handled and conducted." Sure thing, asshole.

"I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt," he said. "I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion."

But African wildlife expert Dex Kotze says it is impossible that Palmer's hunting team didn't know it was Cecil.

[Image: cecil-and-lioness-brent-stapelkamp.jpg]
^ Cecil and one of his cubs, recent photo

"I mean a black mane lion like that you can see from afar and even on a hunt. You are definitely going to identify that this -- hang on this is a collared lion and it is Cecil. Because all the conservationists and wildlife industry in that area would have been very familiar with that lion Cecil," Kotze told CBS News' Debora Patta.

Cecil was no ordinary lion -- he had been tagged by the Wildlife Unit of Oxford University in the U.K. and was the subject of over a decade of research. It appears he was lured, shot with a bow and arrow and then stalked for more than 40 hours before being finished off with a rifle shot, skinned, and beheaded.

I wouldn't even care if Cecil wasn't so well-known, beloved, and protected. I'd still be fantasizing about the pussy poacher Palmer being fed to the lions.

This dipshit dentist and what he did really gets under my skin.

07-28-2015 10:52 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(07-28-2015 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:  

Troll

This one is different, people that lived there helped him because of money. Not just the dentist but everyone that helped. He didn't do it alone and alone he should not be held accountable.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-29-2015 06:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(07-29-2015 06:18 AM)Maggot Wrote:  people that lived there helped him because of money. Not just the dentist but everyone that helped. He didn't do it alone and alone he should not be held accountable.

Well, obviously.

Everyone involved in any crime should be held accountable for their part.

The Zimbabwean professional hunter/guide and the Zimbabwean landowner to whom Palmer allegedly paid $50k USD to help lure and kill Cecil have already been arrested. They are facing 15 years in prison. They appeared in court today.

So far, in this case, Palmer is the only known participant who is not being held legally accountable. I hope that changes very soon; I hope Palmer gets hit with poaching charges which carry years behind bars too.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/africa/zim...on-killed/

07-29-2015 10:19 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I hope they feasted on lion carcass because they may be eating beans for a long time, with that money they may be able to buy their way out though.

07-29-2015 11:04 AM

QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

But wait..there's more. He SAID he is sorry, did not realize that Cecil was famous.

Asswipe would go out and do it again in a NY minute if he could.

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
07-29-2015 02:06 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(07-29-2015 02:06 PM)QueenBee Wrote:  But wait..there's more. He SAID he is sorry, did not realize that Cecil was famous.

Asswipe would go out and do it again in a NY minute if he could.

I don't doubt for one minute that he'd do it again either QueenBee.

I also don't believe the asswipe is sorry for what he did. I believe he's only sorry that he got caught, exposed, and will possibly be charged for his crime. He already killed a protected black bear, tried to lie to federal authorities about it, and was fined thousands of dollars to avoid jail time. This is not his first offense.

Palmer was also accused of sexual harassment by a woman who worked at his dental office. She told him to stop trying to grope her and to stop talking about genitalia, but he kept doing it, according to court docs. He settled the case for over $125k. That doesn't have anything to do with the killing of Cecil, but I have no problem believing Palmer is predatory with people based on his proven sense of entitlement when it comes to violating protected animals.

[Image: cecil29n-4-web.jpg]
^ Another one of the asswipe's "trophy" kills.

God I hope he gets extradited to Zimbabwe and spends some time in African prison. But, if that doesn't happen, I'm glad that he's at least facing public denouncement and his business is suffering significantly.

07-29-2015 10:59 PM