Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cowards Who Prey on Animals
I guess attempted suicide is possible, but River had reportedly just gotten out of the dog house with his bitch and was looking forward to giving her a bone the next day.

I think he wanted to live.

Hopefully, the police will dig up some dirt on his attempted murderer and catch him. While the perp might attempt to flea and police may have to stay on his tail for a while, I'm confident that they'll collar the animal eventually.
This is the kind of young asshole that I wouldn't be surprised to read about in crime news sometime in the future.

[Image: n-HAMSTER-large.jpg]

Vincent Caracci, 21, was sentenced to two years' probation and 80 hours of community service for the charge of aggravated cruelty to animals.

Caracci, a resident of Metairie, Louisiana, went into the now-closed store, Lakeside Pets, last March and began roughly handling the animals, a clerk told deputies.

When the clerk told Caracci to stop, he picked up a hamster and "continued to squeeze the animal until it made a loud squeaking sound and [stopped] breathing," according to an arrest report obtained by the Times-Picayune.
HARD TIME FOR DOG-DRAGGER

[Image: 4214700_G.jpg]
Roger Owens

[Image: 4201637_G.jpg]
Andra Grace

A Marietta man pleaded guilty Tuesday to dragging a dog behind his truck in exchange for drugs and alcohol in December. Richard Dennis Owens will spend more than a decade behind bars.

Roger Owens told the judge he’s been recently diagnosed with schizophrenia and is now on meds.

“This is one of the cruelest things that I’ve seen since I’ve been on the bench," said Hon. Letitia Verdin.

She sentenced him to the maximum five years behind bars for felony ill treatment of an animal, plus five years for habitual traffic offender and six months for DUI-related driving under suspension. That's 10-and-a-half years total.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/s-c-man-gets...-incident/

--------------------------------------------------

Andra Grace was adoped by a woman in Florida in February.

Prosecutors hope this sends a message to future would-be animal abusers.

Owens seems like another mentally ill person being sent into the prison system -- but he deserves to be incarcerated and he'll probably have a better life on the inside and less choice to skip taking his meds there.
SERIAL KILLER IN TRAINING?

What a whack job.

[Image: n-JASON-large.jpg]

^ Jason Brown, 24, was arrested last week after the manager of a Super 8 Motel in Reno, Nevada called the police when a maid said she found dog limbs and bloodstains in Brown's room, the Reno-Gazette Journal reports.

Responding officers say they found five butchered dogs, several knives and scissors. A small refrigerator contained four severed dog heads. Brown allegedly fled, but was tracked down and arrested. He'd adopted two of the dogs and gotten the others off of Craigslist ads.

Washoe County Undersheriff Tim Kuzanek told My News 4 that Brown is charged with five counts of willful torture of an animal, each of which carries a possible sentence of 7 years in prison. If convicted, that means Brown could face up to 35 years in prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/16..._ref=crime
WTF? He's really not a bad looking kid either.
DEADLY DOG BREEDERS

I don't think the assholes in this story preyed on animals, but they bred dogs on their property in such a way that their dogs were responsible for 3 different attacks on people -- the last one was fatal.

Valbona Lucaj, 44, got into the country from Albania in January 1997 after bribing an immigration officer into granting her asylum, according to federal court filings. Her Italian husband, Sebastiano Quagliata, 45, arrived a month earlier as a tourist and never left. Both are in the country illegally.

[Image: 1406332982000-Craig-Sytsma.jpg]
RIP Craig Sytsma, mauling victim (pictured with his daughter)

The couple appeared in a Michigan court today and bond was set at $500,000. They are charged with second-degree murder and possessing a dangerous animal after their Cane Corso dogs attacked and killed Craig Sytsma, 46, of Livonia on July 23 as he jogged past their home on a rural Metamora Township road.

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20140731&Category=NEW...y-feds-say]
One of the Cane Corsos involved in the fatal mauling

A hearing originally scheduled for Friday to decide whether the dogs involved in the attack - along with a third adult dog and multiple puppies - would be euthanized was postponed.

"The indication from talking to my experts in animal control is that with that bloodline (Cane Corso) now, they just can't be trusted," Assistant Lapeer County Prosecutor Mike Hodges told the station. "We either seize the animals, put them down or adopt them out. And then if we adopt them out, we're nervous that they're going to come back and again it's, 'Well, you knew these were dangerous animals.'"

Hodges said the two Cano Corsos involved in the attack were maybe two-and-a-half feet tall. "They are not huge, but they are quite aggressive," Hodges said. "I've never seen an adult mauling like this." He said the dogs have a history of escaping from their kennel and have bitten at least twice before (one woman who was attacked sued the couple, who settled the suit for $20k).

http://www.freep.com/article/20140731/NE...immigrants
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mich-couple-...of-jogger/
No question.........shoot the dogs. But starve them first and put the owners in a cage with them after smearing them in bacon fat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bite Your Tongue, Bitch...

[Image: caitlynarrest.jpg?w=650]
A South Carolina man and total piece of shit, ^ William Leonard Dodson - 41, has been arrested on animal cruelty charges after police said he taped the mouth of his dog shut with electrical tape. He was was out on bond for guns and drug charges at the time of his arrest and is now being held on $50,000 bail.

The dog, a 15-month-old chocolate Staffordshire named Caitlyn (pictured above), was found last week by neighbors.

Caitlyn was found with her muzzle taped shut; she'd been left with her tongue stuck between her teeth for as long as two days, according to the Charleston Animal Society (they're paying for Caitlyn's treatment). The dog had last been seen on Memorial Day by neighbors, and turned up early last Wednesday morning on the Good Samaritan’s doorstep, the animal society said.

“The tape was so tight that Caitlyn’s tongue was caught between her teeth, stopping blood flow to her tongue,” the animal society said in a Facebook post.

“Caitlyn is in a lot of pain, her condition is critical, and her prognosis is guarded,” said Charleston Animal Society Senior Director of Veterinary Care, Dr. Lucy Fuller, after the dog was found. “A large part of her tongue may need to be removed surgically if the tissue dies from the lack of blood flow. She may be severely disfigured, or the large amount of dead tissue may cause life-threatening complications.”

“This is the most malicious case of animal abuse I have seen in my entire career,” said Aldwin Roman, the Charleston Animal Society’s Director of Anti-Cruelty & Outreach, in a statement. “to leave this dog in pain, unable to eat or drink and to now leave her in the position where her life is at stake because she may lose her tongue is heartbreaking.”

Since the story spread, Caitlyn has made good progress following her surgery and remains in recovery at the Animal Society.

[Image: muzzle.jpg]

http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/william-le...e-caitlyn/
Death penalty for that asshole. Next.
I think this American dentist is a complete asshole who should do jail time. He's not killing for food or survival, just for "trophies". He probably has a very small dick (yeah, I said it).

[Image: walt3_3389709b.jpg]

An American dentist has been identified as the hunter who used a bow and arrow to kill one of Africa's most famous lions. Walter J Palmer (left, with previous hunt kill), from Minnesota, is thought to have traveled to Zimbabwe and allegedly paid $55,000 for a permit to kill Cecil the Lion.

The much loved lion was wounded by arrow after he was lured out of the national park by the hunter's bait. After spending two days tracking the injured beast, Cecil was eventually found and shot dead. The corpse was then skinned and the head hacked off as a trophy. Professional Zimbabwean hunter Theo Bronkhorst and local landowner Honest Ndlovu will appear in court on poaching charges for allegedly killing Cecil.

Walter Palmer, the client of Bronkhorst, is thought to have hunted game in Zimbabwe before and once told the New York Time he is 'capable of skewering a playing card from 100 yards with his compound bow.' His passion for hunting has also landed him in trouble before with the law.

Mr Palmer pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the US Fish and Wildlife Service regarding the precise location of where he killed a black bear in 2008. Palmer was placed on a one year probation and fined $2939 after it was found that he was not licensed to kill the bear in that particular area.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
^ And now the coward American dentist who reportedly killed Cecil, a protected lion, appears to be in hiding.

Walter James Palmer was identified on Tuesday by both the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force and the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe as the American hunter, a name that police then confirmed.

"We arrested two people (for poaching) and now we are looking for Palmer in connection with the same case," said police spokeswoman Charity Charamba. If convicted, the men face up to 15 years in prison.

Phone calls to two listed home phone numbers for Palmer rang busy on Tuesday. Phone calls to his dental office in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington also went unanswered, and a message couldn't be left because the office mailbox was full. The front door to the office building was locked when a reporter approached Tuesday morning. A woman who came to the door said Palmer was not in the office and was not seeing patients on Tuesday.

The Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said in a statement that an American paid $50,000 for the hunt. During a nighttime hunt, the men tied a dead animal to their car to lure the lion out of a national park, said Johnny Rodrigues, chairman of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force. The American is believed to have shot it with a crossbow, injuring the animal. The wounded lion was found 40 hours later, and shot dead with a gun.

"The saddest part of all is that now that Cecil is dead, the next lion in the hierarchy, Jericho will most likely kill all Cecil's cubs," said Rodrigues.

Full story: http://www.startribune.com/zimbabwe-2-to...318828251/
Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.
That makes me sick. Scumbags.
(07-28-2015, 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.

Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and one of your first (if not your first) post was animal killers shouldn't do jail time.

Troll

I've said elsewhere, I understand hunting for food but even then, I think an honorable hunter will shoot to kill (preferably first shot). Using a bow and arrow on a lion so it suffers for days?

Fucker! And those poor cubs. If they think Jericho is going to kill the cubs...intervene!! I don't know how some of these nature photographers do the work they do. I can't watch ANY of those shows. I end up yelling at the T.V. "stop it...don't let it...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-28-2015, 03:07 PM)username Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone that was involved should be in jail, all the way to the top.

Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and one of your first (if not your first) post was animal killers shouldn't do jail time.

Troll

A fucker can't change his mind around here?
(07-28-2015, 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:

Troll

People here have minds? I thought Mockers had all lost their damn minds years ago. I guess I need to turn up the weird/gross factor even more.
So the lion killer, Palmer, released a statement this afternoon saying that to his knowledge, "everything about this trip was legal and properly handled and conducted." Sure thing, asshole.

"I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt," he said. "I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion."

But African wildlife expert Dex Kotze says it is impossible that Palmer's hunting team didn't know it was Cecil.

[Image: cecil-and-lioness-brent-stapelkamp.jpg]
^ Cecil and one of his cubs, recent photo

"I mean a black mane lion like that you can see from afar and even on a hunt. You are definitely going to identify that this -- hang on this is a collared lion and it is Cecil. Because all the conservationists and wildlife industry in that area would have been very familiar with that lion Cecil," Kotze told CBS News' Debora Patta.

Cecil was no ordinary lion -- he had been tagged by the Wildlife Unit of Oxford University in the U.K. and was the subject of over a decade of research. It appears he was lured, shot with a bow and arrow and then stalked for more than 40 hours before being finished off with a rifle shot, skinned, and beheaded.

I wouldn't even care if Cecil wasn't so well-known, beloved, and protected. I'd still be fantasizing about the pussy poacher Palmer being fed to the lions.

This dipshit dentist and what he did really gets under my skin.
(07-28-2015, 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:

Troll

This one is different, people that lived there helped him because of money. Not just the dentist but everyone that helped. He didn't do it alone and alone he should not be held accountable.
(07-29-2015, 06:18 AM)Maggot Wrote: people that lived there helped him because of money. Not just the dentist but everyone that helped. He didn't do it alone and alone he should not be held accountable.

Well, obviously.

Everyone involved in any crime should be held accountable for their part.

The Zimbabwean professional hunter/guide and the Zimbabwean landowner to whom Palmer allegedly paid $50k USD to help lure and kill Cecil have already been arrested. They are facing 15 years in prison. They appeared in court today.

So far, in this case, Palmer is the only known participant who is not being held legally accountable. I hope that changes very soon; I hope Palmer gets hit with poaching charges which carry years behind bars too.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/africa/zim...on-killed/
I hope they feasted on lion carcass because they may be eating beans for a long time, with that money they may be able to buy their way out though.