Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headaches
Do you ever get food headaches?

How about just general headaches? What is your remedy?

(01-03-2024, 11:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: Do you ever get food headaches?

How about just general headaches? What is your remedy?

Lots of weed and lots of sleep.
(01-03-2024, 11:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: How about just general headaches? What is your remedy?

Tylenol.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have never gotten 'food' headaches'.  I  have,  however,  gotten stress headaches and migraines.    

Know your headaches before you post!
I suffer debilitating migraines. I keep codeine in stock always. You can only get that here in Australia from a prescription from the doctor. So I try and make sure I never run out. Although I did over Christmas.

Sometimes it can be stress, dehydration, caffeine withdrawal. Lying in bed wrong. Whatevs, I have a low tolerance to headache pain. I have had 4 days migraines where I had to go to the doctor and get something stronger. I am pretty good these days though.
That sounds awful

(01-08-2024, 01:55 PM)cannongal Wrote:  

?

(01-11-2024, 04:10 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 01:55 PM)cannongal Wrote:  

?

It was sarcasm,  I don't read sarcasm well either.    But, what the fuck is a food headache?
Ahhhhhh,

A headache triggered by something one eats-for me it is usually something with MSG or once upon a time when I've eaten old chocolate.
Since I had a headache for about a week I thought I would ask to see if there was anything I hadn't thought of.

And then of course the caffeine/no caffeine headache-but I see that as a chemical in food?

Now I have just looked it up and see that there are headaches associated with hunger, or just post food headaches associated with sugars and carbs.

Sheesh

If you can put it in your mouth it will cause a headache!

Except for 1 thing!