Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whats for breakfast?
(01-12-2016, 12:20 PM)sally Wrote: A protein shake with a banana in it.

Do you ever make smoothies?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-12-2016, 12:12 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Blindfolded eggs, tater tot and cheese caserole and pinto beans with a little ham.

I grew to love tater tots when I used to make them for my godson. I haven't had any in awhile. How do you make that into a casserole?

What are blindfolded eggs? I've never heard of them.
(01-12-2016, 12:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 12:12 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Blindfolded eggs, tater tot and cheese caserole and pinto beans with a little ham.

I grew to love tater tots when I used to make them for my godson. I haven't had any in awhile. How do you make that into a casserole?

Poached and fried

What are blindfolded eggs?

What's a Cleveland Steamer?

It's poop, you fucker! 16

I only know that because I didn't know what it meant the first time I saw that expression so I googled it.
(01-12-2016, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's poop, you fucker! 16

I only know that because I didn't know what it meant the first time I saw that expression so I googled it.

I learned years ago never to google unfamiliar terms people on the internet told me to look up.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Imagine my horror when I looked up sootikin.
(01-12-2016, 09:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Imagine my horror when I looked up sootikin.

Haha!!
That is so gross. Every Time I see that word and get a mental pic, I want to heave.
I picture smegma in my mind as one big human size walking sootikin.

Learned the technique from my grandmother. I use Bacon grease, crack and season eggs to taste and gently flip the hot oil onto the yolk while its cooking, this really speeds up the cooking. The yolk will white over (blindfolded).
Alternative and how I do it now, Very small amount of butter or bacon grease lil dab will do you. crack and season to taste then put a lid on the skillet, glass lid works best. When the yolk starts to white over your ready.
(01-12-2016, 09:54 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 09:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Imagine my horror when I looked up sootikin.

Haha!!
That is so gross. Every Time I see that word and get a mental pic, I want to heave.

We're gonna need a bigger broom.

[Image: bigger-boat-o.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-12-2016, 09:54 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Haha!!

hah

It's vomit inducing, ranking up there with the freak who likes to eat out of poop encrusted bowls. *gags*
Tater Tot caserole or Totchos
Basically its Nachos made with tater tots
I used 2 kinds of sausage, Cheese Whiz, Shredded sharp cheddar onions and jalapenos
couple links

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29...76321.html
http://www.seriouseats.com/2013/08/totch...penos.html
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/tater-tot-chos
I'm beginning to think Six has calluses on his stomach liner.
Those are fat globules, Maggot.
LOL, Nah, I just get bored now and then and make something I saw a picture of. Rarely bother with the recipe that goes with it.
Oh and I am down 23 lbs since september
What' good this morning? Eggs benedict? hash browns?

Mmmmm. Hash browns. Nom Nom Nom. With onions!
Saute calf liver in bacon grease....top with crisp bacon....

uh, cross out calf above, just plain liver.....There used to be a cafe in Chicago (on Cicero St) across from Midway Airport where we used to have breakfast. I always ordered this with hash browns....so good......Now they rarely sell fresh liver, so I pass......
That sounds like breakfast for Hannibal Lector. Yuk!

You ain't kiddin'. Liver. *gags*