Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whats for breakfast?
It's pretty casual so I can get away with flip flops. It's not like what you see on TV where all the rich fancy people go. The one country club my husband belongs to is junky as hell where they have stuff like meatloaf Mondays and all you can eat spaghetti night.

I've haven't tried whipping the eggs in the blender, but I do use a splash of water. I'll try the blender next time.
I think it depends on if the country clubs are open to the public or not. I worked at a private CC in my hometown and no one was walking in the door in flip flops.
Yes these country clubs are open to the public. They're mostly filled with old people like a nursing home. They make a damn good omelet though. I think I found out what makes them puffy, cream of tartar.
(06-27-2016, 05:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: no one was walking in the door in flip flops.

Nope, and probably no blue jeans either. Private CC usually have a strictly enforced dress code.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-27-2016, 05:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 05:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: no one was walking in the door in flip flops.

Nope, and probably no blue jeans either. Private CC usually have a strictly enforced dress code.

I made a shit ton of money there just working the weekends. I miss it.
I cooked at a country club in the Spruce Creek Fly-ins, that was a private one. John Travolta has a house there.
(06-27-2016, 10:25 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:52 AM)Donovan Wrote: I prefer the traditional Denver with cheese, tomatoes, peppers, ham,onions, and I will go with other veggies as desired. I like a loaded omelette.

Yet without cucumbers, right?

no cukes, they give me angina. Can't eat them any more. But have found baby zucchini or banana squash are milder substitutes.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

What's for breakfast? I'm hungry again.
3 eggs over easy, 3 strips bacon and home made toast with strawberry preserves, milk and coffee
2 eggs over easy, English muffin and Portuguese sausage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Now wonder why you are both fat. Have you ever thought about just having a grapefruit?

I'm so hungry. I want it all. Right now!
(01-12-2018, 11:21 AM)sally Wrote: Now wonder why you are both fat. Have you ever thought about just having a grapefruit?

Grapefruit is for wrinkly old bags that live in Florida. Everyone knows the best time to eat fat is in the morning, not at 8pm. besides grapefruit taste nasty, unless you put vodka in it. You know that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The best time to eat sausage and English muffins is never, fatty. You are going to be on that show My 600 lb. LIFE if you don't stop it.

My eyes are always bigger than my stomach. I feel ravenously hungry and then I get all this food and I can't even make a dent in it.
For christs sake Sally shut up and rub my belly.

hah
(01-12-2018, 01:11 PM)sally Wrote: The best time to eat sausage and English muffins is never, fatty. You are going to be on that show My 600 lb. LIFE if you don't stop it.

Ooh I hope so. I eat a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle every day before work and I'm a little over halfway there 325 pounds.

I bet I can get there faster with help from that yellow genius.

3 eggs sunny side up, bacon, wheat toast with butter AND peanut butter and 2 cups of coffee
Wheat toast with provolone cheese and avocado plain.