TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CELLPHONE
(05-08-2013, 06:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, she said 'no' to the fucking question.

Naturally my opinion of her became even worse.

Next time don't beg.

Siri hates whimpering, effeminate, weak men.

And that's the last time I give you a gratuitous virile spring board to bounce off.
(05-08-2013, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 06:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, she said 'no' to the fucking question.

Just a flat no, no reason or explanation? I'm not familiar with Siri.

I said, 'Siri, quiero cogerte!'

She said, ' quisiera soltera, pero ahora mismo, no puedo.

So, you can see she let me down easy, which was nice of her.
Ramsey has poisoned your brains.

You're all acting like juveniles, you know that right?

Ask her if she likes smelly farts next, MS.

Jesus.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-08-2013, 06:51 PM)username Wrote: Ramsey has poisoned your brains.

Jesus.

'smelly fart' seems so harsh.

one mans smelly fart could well be another's fragrant bouquet.

let's just ask her if she's a fat lesbian or the very hard to find skinny lesbian.

Does this bitch in a box actually carry on a conversation? Why is she in your phone? What's her purpose?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-08-2013, 07:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Does this bitch in a box actually carry on a conversation? Why is she in your phone? What's her purpose?

She's meant to be helpful for things like directions, etc.

Ramsey's super tight with skinny lesbians.

You may want to ask her if you'd like further elaboration.
I've had iphones for a while now. Started with the 3. I've stuck with them probably because it's easy; all my music is in iTunes now, podcasts are easy to get from iTunes, app development is 10:1 apple v android....blah blah

I stuck with them because the Apple guys give pretty good service. Not sure about up there, but down here if you break your phone in warranty they replace it free. Outside of warranty its a fraction of the new cost to get a replacement handset. I dropped my 5 off a gantry and it smashed on the concrete 4 floors below. I picked up all the pieces and took it back to the store and they gave me a new one for $260.

The battery life on the 5 sucks compared to the 4S though. I wish I hadn't of changed when my contract renewed.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-08-2013, 04:27 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I wonder if I can get Siri on my phone...

[Image: bag_phone.jpg]

hah

I think my mom still has one of those gathering dust up in the attic. Wonder if that would be worth anything to antique collectors.
They were great in this country. All you had to do was get somewhere high and you had cell service. I hear that's the reason the military claimed back the analog network...but that may be just a rumour.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-08-2013, 06:51 PM)username Wrote: Ramsey has poisoned your brains.

Jesus.

A good loud fart not only feels good but it cracks me up every time. I'd prefer they don't stink though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well according to donofran u are commiting an unforgivable crime if u have in his eyes the “wrong” phone it seems.

I like blackberry as well but apparently this makes me “unhip” in the technology stakes according to him/her which of course is the first thing on my mind!

Nothing is more important to a grown adult than to be intellectually and technologically fashionable in fact nothing is more important!

If you don't have the latest app please kill yourself now you heathen!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I was getting gas today and I watched a guy get out of his truck, slam his phone on the ground, pick it up, slam it again, pick it up then wing it into the snowbank under the transmission lines. I laughed at him and he gave me the dirtiest look and sped off. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah I would have applauded.
I wish I could fart more. I asked my doctor (Not joking) what I could do to produce more farts. Farts are funny!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
In that case i'm fucking hilarious.

On a side note I think navigation with a asian accent that gets pissed and cusses at you when you don't follow directions would be pretty funny.
(02-16-2017, 08:37 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I wish I could fart more. I asked my doctor (Not joking) what I could do to produce more farts. Farts are funny!

beans and spicy foods. I fart a lot. Hilarious.
(02-16-2017, 08:37 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I wish I could fart more. I asked my doctor (Not joking) what I could do to produce more farts. Farts are funny!

(02-16-2017, 11:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: In that case i'm fucking hilarious.

(02-17-2017, 07:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I fart a lot. Hilarious.

Comedians.
(02-17-2017, 07:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

(02-16-2017, 11:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: In that case i'm fucking hilarious.

(02-17-2017, 07:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I fart a lot. Hilarious.

Comedians.

Now we just need a car and some coffee and we could have a hit show.
HOMO!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Piss off.