TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CELLPHONE

This is inspired by Donovan hah

Why do you prefer what you use above all others?

I've always had a BlackBerry and some of my friends rag on me about it but I just blow them off. It offers me everything I want in a phone and it's not my main source of accessing the internet, I have other gadgets for that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My cellphone is a Verizon LG Pantech. It was our last free upgrade on the Family Plan. Too poor to afford text/internet on the phone. If I wasn't so bad with directions I'm sur my mom wouldn't have gotten the Verizon Navigator on my phone for $10/a month.
I keep my cell simple. Samsung slider for calls and easy texting. I travel with it and my Nexus 7 for on-the-go internet access. The Nexus is great for real time communicating (texting) while flying. Sometimes the on-plane bandwidth will even support video calls. But mostly my experience is that they connect and are dropped since real time streaming is not supported. Video attachments on the plane both directions are supported and are fast and easy.
I have the iPhone 4S. It's cool. Siri is fun to play with.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I have a flip top At&T phone that doesn't do anything special, it's mostly for work related calls and the only thing I'm concerned with is that I can hear out of it.

My husband and kids are crazy about cell phones, I don't understand the obsession with them.
Old iPhone 3GS. It's fine and I use the online ability all the time (obviously).
Commando Cunt Queen
Never had one.
I have the iPhone 4s too, Ramsey. And Siri is a moron.
(05-08-2013, 04:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I have the iPhone 4s too, Ramsey. And Siri is a moron except when she is talking to me.
FIFY MS
I wonder if I can get Siri on my phone...

[Image: bag_phone.jpg]
(05-08-2013, 04:27 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I wonder if I can get Siri on my phone...

[Image: bag_phone.jpg]

That thing will not even make a call now. The carriers killed analog 2 years ago.

I have a iPhone 4S, just haven't upgraded to the 5 yet.
I like it because it works well for internet and document access when I am out and about as a temp thing.
If I am serious I use the iPad or Laptop
(05-08-2013, 04:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I have the iPhone 4s too, Ramsey. And Siri is a moron.

Ask her if she will fuck you.
(05-08-2013, 06:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 04:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I have the iPhone 4s too, Ramsey. And Siri is a moron.

Ramsey, What makes you think he hasn't asked her already? It probably was his first question as soon as Siri connected with the nearest tower. I hear John Travolta wanted his iPhone 4s Language changed to ••English (United Kingdom) – male, before he asked it. After that he was heard screaming at the phone, saying it was being selfish, and it didn't even know what a casting couch or a massage table was or the location of the nearest one.
(05-08-2013, 06:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

...and tell us her response, MS. Thanks!
(05-08-2013, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and tell us her response, MS. Thanks!

I'm guessing she said "Yes!" and he was so superb, she hasn't misspelled one word since!

Siri doesn't scissor dance.
Just ask Oprah....she always has hers set on vibrate,...talk to me SIRI!!!
My kids think Siri is cool, but in all seriousness, she's not as hip/smart as portrayed in the ads.

BTW, she said 'no' to the fucking question.

Naturally my opinion of her became even worse.
I'm surprised she didn't scold you for your language.
(05-08-2013, 06:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm surprised she didn't scold you for your language.

I asked her in Spanish. Doesn't sound as crass.
(05-08-2013, 06:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, she said 'no' to the fucking question.

Just a flat no, no reason or explanation? I'm not familiar with Siri.