Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The FUCK OFF MS thread...
(05-18-2013, 01:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Plus if midwest knows how to wind you up and you continue to bite when dangles his bait in the choppy waters of the crime forum he's going to keep on doing it.

I know would.

Yeah, CN, your power of intuition is spot on again.

I'm wound up to no end, as evident by my replies.

Read the thread title, CN, since you don't seem to read or comprehend posts well. It might help you decipher that I'm fucking around with MS in the "FUCK OFF MS" thread.

Or, just keep being clueless you. No resulting wind-up there either.
(05-18-2013, 01:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Even better, he comes into a thread where we're covering victim impact statements and starts posting about masturbation and auto-erotic asphyxiation, unrelated to the crime. Then, starts posting about how the murder victim reaped what he sowed for being imprudent sexually.

This clearly indicates that midwest is indeed annoying you and getting on your goat. I've read some of your replies to his posts in the crime forum and I'm warning you if you vent your spleen any more vociferiously it is in danger of exploding.

I read and comprehend posts fine thank you and I could read and comprehend some of the unfettered rage you unleashed in your replies to midwests fishing.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's okay, CN.

It's clear that because you are so easily wound-up and reactive that you assume others are too, even when it's obviously not the case.

You're no detective, but you are good for a laugh here and there, often at your own expense.

I like to laugh, so welcome back.
Would you like to me to copy/paste some of the bile you and the other harridans have belched in the direction of midwest in the crime forum?

Are you claiming it was all just an act and he wasn't winding you up when he clearly was? Interesting tactic inevitably doomed to fail though.

When I said emotions ran high in the crime forum you agreed are you now doing a 180 degree turn and saying that isn't the case?

I suppose we can add inconsistency to your many other glaring intellectual flaws.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You sound a little wound up here, HOTD. Maybe not so much that you put your head through the wall, but a bit perturbed. All MS said was that he reaped what he sowed which simply means actions have consequences. I don't see anywhere that he said he deserved it.

[quote='HairOfTheDog' pid='320487' dateline='1368810707']
The fact that you consider victims with imperfections (which we all possess, btw) to somehow be partially responsible for their own slaughterings, or those of their loved ones, makes you way more flawed than most people that I've encountered in my lifetime, imo. You showed the same type of self-righteous shallowness in regards to Mr. Petit as you are now with Travis Alexander.
Post whatever you see fit, CN.

I don't need you to translate post exchanges between me and MS; we're both direct in how we communicate.

Even if there were any ambiguity in what he or I had posted, your interpretations are too out there to be taken seriously.

You're like a dog with a bone; an invisible bone. Bury it or keeping chasing your tail around with futility, it makes no difference to me.

Frankly, you've lost my interest, but someone else might bite; just to watch you dizzy yourself further.
(05-18-2013, 02:21 PM)sally Wrote: You sound a little wound up here, HOTD. Maybe not so much that you put your head through the wall, but a bit perturbed. All MS said was that he reaped what he sowed which simply means actions have consequences. I don't see anywhere that he said he deserved it.

The fact that you consider victims with imperfections (which we all possess, btw) to somehow be partially responsible for their own slaughterings, or those of their loved ones, makes you way more flawed than most people that I've encountered in my lifetime, imo. You showed the same type of self-righteous shallowness in regards to Mr. Petit as you are now with Travis Alexander.

Nah, I'm pretty direct in communication. MS asked me a direct question and I answered it directly.

I also told him I don't have an issue with him. I don't. I like that he jumps in with an alternate view sometimes.

MS sometimes likes us to tell us what we're thinking or feeling and why it's wrong; he gets unfiltered responses in return.
Hey sal, we're trying to figure out why some quoted posts are invisible, like my response to you above.

Are you posting from a mobile device?
No I'm on the laptop.
(05-18-2013, 02:21 PM)sally Wrote: You sound a little wound up here, HOTD. Maybe not so much that you put your head through the wall, but a bit perturbed. All MS said was that he reaped what he sowed which simply means actions have consequences. I don't see anywhere that he said he deserved it.

Oh, it looks like sally beat me to it!

Yep you can clearly sense the bile boiling underneath the surface theres no doubt it.

Hotd can deny it as much as they like but I'm afraid its blatantly obvious.
(05-18-2013, 02:46 PM)sally Wrote: No I'm on the laptop.

That's too weird. I tried to copy and paste it, but still invisible.

Anyway, you can read my response if you hit "QUOTE" on my blank post.

Essentially, I wasn't wound up, but I am passionate about the case.

I meant what I posted to MS; I'm direct and he is too. I like MS, I meant it when I told him that and that I have no issue with him as well.

This isn't anything new or exciting. MS sometimes like to question what he perceives we're thinking or feeling in the crime forum and tell us why it's wrong. It's not a problem. He gets direct responses in return and that's not a problem either.

He can take it.
(05-18-2013, 03:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Essentially, I wasn't wound up, but I am passionate about the case.

Yeah almost like the victim was a fucking close relative or something try and get some sense of perspective and calm the fuck down for christs sake or your spleen is going to pop like a frigging balloon.

Don't pay attention to me, I'm just testing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-18-2013, 02:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Nah, I'm pretty direct in communication. MS asked me a direct question and I answered it directly.

I also told him I don't have an issue with him. I don't. I like that he jumps in with an alternate view sometimes.

MS sometimes likes us to tell us what we're thinking or feeling and why it's wrong; he gets unfiltered responses in return.

Test
(05-18-2013, 02:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

hello

Cocksucker!
(05-18-2013, 03:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 03:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Essentially, I wasn't wound up, but I am passionate about the case.

Yeah almost like the victim was a fucking close relative or something try and get some sense of perspective and calm the fuck down for christs sake or your spleen is going to pop like a frigging balloon.

hah
(05-18-2013, 03:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Meh, we've all got our styles.

I'll keep bouncing off the walls while you continue to exemplify calmness and normalcy, as demonstrated in your post here.

(05-18-2013, 03:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Cocksucker!

Smiley_emoticons_smile At least we know it's not related to mobile posting. Process of elimination.
(05-18-2013, 04:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Meh, we've all got our styles.

I'll keep bouncing off the walls while you continue to exemplify calmness and normalcy, as demonstrated in your post here.

(05-18-2013, 03:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Cocksucker!

Smiley_emoticons_smile At least we know it's not related to mobile posting. Process of elimination.

Please continue to display your “calmness” and “normalcy” by not getting your knickers in a complete twist over a murder victim who was not related to you like a normal human being.

What the hell is wrong with you you freak?

Let it go for christs sake you stupid bitch.
Ah, I see. I hadn't too much exposure to you and your posts before your long hiatus, CN.

Now I understand some of the comments that have come up in various threads here; about how you let things get under your skin and get all pissy and batty.

I'll grant your previous request and go into bystander mode with you for a bit, no problem.

Suspecting it'll be more interesting to be a spectator to your endless array of (unintentionally) ironic nutty posts and foot stomping than it is to actually post with you anyway.