Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The FUCK OFF MS thread...
(05-18-2013, 12:16 PM)sally Wrote: I just read the Jody Arias thread, now I know why all the girls want to kill you, MS.

I hope you're not including me in that statement.

If you are, please elaborate on the method, you believe, I'd choose to do the deed.
(05-18-2013, 10:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ah, I see. I hadn't too much exposure to you and your posts before your long hiatus, CN.

Now I understand some of the comments that have come up in various threads here; about how you let things get under your skin and get all pissy and batty.

I'll grant your previous request and go into bystander mode with you for a bit, no problem.

Suspecting it'll be more interesting to be a spectator to your endless array of (unintentionally) ironic nutty posts and foot stomping than it is to actually post with you anyway.

Yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not the one winding myself up into a frenzy over the murder of a complete stranger that's you.

Please continue to disengage with me by continuing to engage with me you complete fruit loop you can't help yourself.

I can only imagine the state you would be in if one of your family was actually a murder victim I'm guessing your reaction would be similar to maytees. Complete breakdown.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't have issues with MWS. He flatters himself. I don't appreciate being mentioned in the Arias thread like that either.
(05-19-2013, 12:31 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I can only imagine the state you would be in if one of your family was actually a murder victim I'm guessing your reaction would be similar to maytees. Complete breakdown.

Unlike when one loses a grandparent . . . then it would be just a psychological and physical "blip" . . . right?
(05-19-2013, 10:23 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Unlike when one loses a grandparent . . . then it would be just a psychological and physical "blip" . . . right?

Getting into a frenzy over a crime that has nothing to do with you on the internet hardly equates to losing two grandparents within weeks of each other and finding out your wife has lupus and being under incredible pressure at work all at the same time now does it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-19-2013, 12:31 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I can only imagine the state you would be in if one of your family was actually a murder victim I'm guessing your reaction would be similar to maytees. Complete breakdown.
(05-19-2013, 10:46 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 10:23 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Unlike when one loses a grandparent . . . then it would be just a psychological and physical "blip" . . . right?
Getting into a frenzy over a crime that has nothing to do with you on the internet hardly equates to losing two grandparents within weeks of each other and finding out your wife has lupus and being under incredible pressure at work all at the same time now does it?

You bristle easily.

Your premise was HotD would suffer a COMPLETE BREAKDOWN if one of her family members was murdered. You compared her alleged reaction to the insane ranting of Maytee.

My question to you was: “If HotD faced the natural death of a grandparent, would her psychological and physical reaction be one that is minimal or a “blip” (for lack of a better term) or something more dramatical?”.

You never answered my question.

You did, however, have a “Poor Me” mini-meltdown, justifying your inability to cope with life on life’s terms as a means to denigrate one’s participation within LC’s Cell Block.

Old people die, illness happens and you’re not always on your “A” game at work.

What a cry baby!

In fact, yours is the poster child psychological fragility articulating the need to keep firearms out of the hands of the emotionally unstable and fruit loop weaklings.
(05-19-2013, 10:23 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Old people die, illness happens and you’re not always on your “A” game at work.

What a cry baby!

I “bristle” easily when people who don't know me try to judge me when they don't know the facts.

1 - “old people die”. Not usually suddenly without any warning or illness and not usually by their own hand my grandma collapsed and died and they still aren't sure what caused it my grandad was so devastated he took his own life a few weeks later.

What a cry baby!

2 - “illness happens”. Lupus isn't the death sentence it used to be but it still effects life expectancy. Its pretty much odds on that me and my wife will not be growing very old together because of her condition.

What a cry baby!

3 - “you weren't on your A game at work”. Trying to mediate in a sexual harassment case while dealing with a new computer system that was a complete disaster and facing the humilation of being taken to hospital from work having lost touch with reality.

What a cry baby!
--------------------------------------
Mod edit by HOTD.
Note: Quote tags fixed for comment display; no textual edits.
Posts 48 through 68 down-thread were posted before tag fixes to this post.
CN. Your last post just came up blank. I don't know which I like more. Seeing what you posted or knowing you tried to post and it's a blank.

Please repost. Blowing-kisses
I don't mind answering your questions directly, Tiki.

I've suffered the loss of grandparents in close succession, as is not uncommonly the case. One while tending to another terminally ill loved one who also passed away shortly thereafter. All while working fast-paced high-pressured jobs and furthering my education at night. Stressful points in my life no doubt, but manageable. I know from what other members have shared in their posts that I'm not alone here in having been in such circumstances; it's life.

While I've grieved these deaths (which is, of course, different than expressing empathy for the grief of crime victims), I've suffered no blips nor required psychiatric intervention.

As for the hypothetical; if one of my loved ones was murdered, I'd do everything in my power to ensure that the murderer was held accountable via our legal/justice system and serve as my murdered loved one's advocate, as is being done by the grieving family members (for whom I have empathy) in many of the cases that we follow.

All of my family members would undoubtedly be affected by the unexpected loss of a loved one at the hands of another. They'd depend upon me for strength, as I would them. This has always been the case in times of loss/crisis. Completely breaking down or retreating to the shadows, further adding to the stress of my family, isn't part of my history or foundation.

None of which is likely surprising to you, being that you're intuitive and sane.

P.s. Going to be at the Tiki bar later this afternoon; celebrating life. Absolutely gorgeous here again today.
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: 3 - “you weren't on your A game at work”. Trying to mediate in a sexual harassment case while dealing with a new computer system that was a complete disaster and facing the humilation of being taken to hospital from work having lost touch with reality.

Oh shit hah
I was a line cook for years, now that's a stressful job. You get slammed with 100 tickets on the line, then you got 20 more hanging out of your mouth because there's no more room for them, you burn the shit out of your hands grabbing hot food out the fryer, the dumb ass waiters are screwing you all up and all you can do is tune their bullshit out.

CN went nuts over a bum computer system, if he had to do what I did he'd start seeing dead people and slice the expediter's throat.
(05-19-2013, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: 3 - “you weren't on your A game at work”. Trying to mediate in a sexual harassment case while dealing with a new computer system that was a complete disaster and facing the humilation of being taken to hospital from work having lost touch with reality.

Oh shit hah

How did you get part of the invisible post to post?
Commando Cunt Queen
You click on quote under the invisible post and it comes up. Then you can quote it just like any other post.
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 02:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: [quote='Cynical Ninja' pid='320740' dateline='1368937891']
I can only imagine the state you would be in if one of your family was actually a murder victim I'm guessing your reaction would be similar to maytees. Complete breakdown.
(05-19-2013, 10:46 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: [quote='BlueTiki' pid='320741' dateline='1368973401']

Old people die, illness happens and you’re not always on your “A” game at work.

What a cry baby!

I “bristle” easily when people who don't know me try to judge me when they don't know the facts.

1 - “old people die”. Not usually suddenly without any warning or illness and not usually by their own hand my grandma collapsed and died and they still aren't sure what caused it my grandad was so devastated he took his own life a few weeks later.

What a cry baby!

2 - “illness happens”. Lupus isn't the death sentence it used to be but it still effects life expectancy. Its pretty much odds on that me and my wife will not be growing very old together because of her condition.

What a cry baby!

3 - “you weren't on your A game at work”. Trying to mediate in a sexual harassment case while dealing with a new computer system that was a complete disaster and facing the humilation of being taken to hospital from work having lost touch with reality.

What a cry baby!

Testing...
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm not sure why it keeps happening to CN's posts, maybe because he's a retarded, psychopath Brit.
(05-19-2013, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: You click on quote under the invisible post and it comes up. Then you can quote it just like any other post.

Nope. Smiley_emoticons_slash

ETA: Sally has super powers!
Commando Cunt Queen
I spoke too soon, it looks like you're retarded too, User.
User, It's only CN's part of the post that is unavailable, if he even typed one. Go back and see that he made the first 'juju' post and when no one remarked at its 'blankness' he then made a point of it. The coincidence of blank posts happened when he came back to MOCK and most if not all of their occurrences are related to his entries.
(05-19-2013, 05:29 PM)sally Wrote: I spoke too soon, it looks like you're retarded too, User.

I tried to quote CN's post as you suggested. Doesn't work for me, HotD or Duchess. You has mad skills.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I “bristle” easily when people who don't know me try to judge me when they don't know the facts.

What a cry baby!

What a cry baby!

What a cry baby!

Works for me. But somehow it seems to be the compounding of quote upon quote that screws up the software's ability to resolve the issue. Try removing some of the "[quote]" entries and play with it. I am sure you will get parts or all of the text to appear in your newly created posting.