Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The FUCK OFF MS thread...
That's fucking weird!! I'ma try it on my laptop.
Commando Cunt Queen
You see ^^^^ , it's only the retards that can't figure it out.
She's still all flustered at eating all the teenage asscorn and jizzcorn.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
If I trim the quote it works.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-19-2013, 05:36 PM)sally Wrote: You see ^^^^ , it's only the retards that can't figure it out.

Shut it zit face.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-19-2013, 05:41 PM)crash Wrote: She's still all flustered at eating all the teenage asscorn and jizzcorn.

Enough reminiscing about your youth, Crash!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-19-2013, 05:56 PM)username Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 05:41 PM)crash Wrote: She's still all flustered at eating all the teenage asscorn and jizzcorn.

Enough reminiscing about your youth, Crash!

That handful of asscorn you ate last night summed up Crash's and every teenage boy's youth in the world. Damn you're gross, User.

Asscorn! hahhahhah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fixed quote tags to invisible post 47 upthread, it now displays.
(05-19-2013, 05:29 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: if he even typed one.

Of course he typed one, it's visible when one attempts to quote him.

This is not a software issue, it's a user issue, the tags are not closed properly so the software does not recognize there is anything there to quote when it posts.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-20-2013, 05:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 05:29 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: if he even typed one.

Of course he typed one, it's visible when one attempts to quote him.

This is not a software issue, it's a user issue, the tags are not closed properly so the software does not recognize there is anything there to quote when it posts.

Duchess, What can the user do to guarantee the quoted text is handled correctly? Or what can the user do to correct the issue when the problem is happening and its solution is a mystery?

The issue is with the tags & probably stems from quoting a post that has more than one post in it. When attempting to quote or even to post a reply the user will need to make certain the tags are closed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I “bristle” easily when people who don't know me try to judge me when they don't know the facts.

Holy shit! I had no idea . . . no idea what a self-absorbed, little sniveling “man” bitch you are!

I didn’t judge; I described your behavior and the salient “facts” with impeccable accuracy.

And you, still not answering my question, continued with a pathetic narrative (you characterize as facts) further empathizing your weepy, self-centered rationalization, starring YOU as “victim”.

Old People Die - Your grandfather was a coward; he, too, couldn’t handle the reality of life on life’s terms. Additionally, it is estimated that 90 percent of all suicide perpetrators suffer mental illness. In all reality, you had a mentally ill old man with suicidal tendencies. However, you were so wrapped up with your own self-pity that you ignored his alleged pain, failed to recognize the warning signs, failed to intervene, failed to provide hope and failed to provide comfort.

YOU failed him and yet, you declare his cowardly deed as a contributing factor for you going off the rails.

What a swell guy! It’s obvious how deeply you cared about him.

Illness Happens – To offer sincere words of concern, unfairness or encouragement regarding your wife’s illness is . . . is meaningless . . . as she, like a Cell Block crime victim is not a fucking close relative or something. Therefore, for the sake of my spleen and to respect your position on interpersonal relationships, I will withhold well wishes and empathy for longevity and health.

And now, a sense of perspective: It’s her illness, but again . . . it’s all about YOU.

I now understand why you went on the attack regarding Mo’s daughter . . . it’s obvious he is a man who absolutely and unequivocally adores, cherishes and puts his wife’s and daughter’s interests and well being over his needs and desires. That is a foreign concept, to you.

Where did you go when declaring the potential of your wife’s shortened life span? You immediately focused on how YOU will be denied the opportunity to grow old together. You completely ignored how this would impact your daughter.

Never once did you mention how this would affect your daughter or the pain your wife might experience if she were to succumb to the complications of Lupus BEFORE witnessing the milestone moments of a child, as she ages.

Obviously, any potential pain or stress that your daughter might experience from your wife’s diagnosis never entered into this alleged stress inducing event.

Again . . . the focus is on you.

You Weren’t On Your “A” Game at Work – If one bad day puts you over the edge, you truly are an incompetent pussy. And to blame it on a shitty computer system . . . Hahahahaha!

Bottom line – You’ve got a bunch of excuses to try and explain why you are a blaming, self-absorbed little "man" bitch without coping skills.

And you refuse to answer a simple and direct question without getting all defensive and pissy.

On the bright side, I’m confident you’ll find comfort in Spy’s arms while he succors you and you suckle him.

He likes the needy, soft ones.
[Image: 1281382051358.jpg]
Holy Shit Tiki!....If words could perform surgery then I just witnessed the most skilled surgeon exact a pound of flesh without spilling a single drop of blood.

Blowing-kisses
I imagine it's getting pretty damn crowded behind Tiki's coat tails. Maybe I should start a "fuck off CN" thread.

Fuck off, CN, you stubby little bastard maker.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't know User. Maybe it's his BB that's "just acting out". He on the other hand may just have fallen victim to its 'juju' technology and will unduly suffer if you do that. Even if he remembers to keep taking his meds I don't see how CN could hold his own against Tiki. I like CN/OP and this fondness goes all the way back to when he would handle Dickie with his CN unabashed aplomb.
He probably won't come back till his next birthday anyway.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-20-2013, 06:13 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 04:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I “bristle” easily when people who don't know me try to judge me when they don't know the facts.

Holy shit! I had no idea . . . no idea what a self-absorbed, little sniveling “man” bitch you are!

I didn’t judge; I described your behavior and the salient “facts” with impeccable accuracy.

And you, still not answering my question, continued with a pathetic narrative (you characterize as facts) further empathizing your weepy, self-centered rationalization, starring YOU as “victim”.

Old People Die - Your grandfather was a coward; he, too, couldn’t handle the reality of life on life’s terms. Additionally, it is estimated that 90 percent of all suicide perpetrators suffer mental illness. In all reality, you had a mentally ill old man with suicidal tendencies. However, you were so wrapped up with your own self-pity that you ignored his alleged pain, failed to recognize the warning signs, failed to intervene, failed to provide hope and failed to provide comfort.

YOU failed him and yet, you declare his cowardly deed as a contributing factor for you going off the rails.

What a swell guy! It’s obvious how deeply you cared about him.

Illness Happens – To offer sincere words of concern, unfairness or encouragement regarding your wife’s illness is . . . is meaningless . . . as she, like a Cell Block crime victim is not a fucking close relative or something. Therefore, for the sake of my spleen and to respect your position on interpersonal relationships, I will withhold well wishes and empathy for longevity and health.

And now, a sense of perspective: It’s her illness, but again . . . it’s all about YOU.

I now understand why you went on the attack regarding Mo’s daughter . . . it’s obvious he is a man who absolutely and unequivocally adores, cherishes and puts his wife’s and daughter’s interests and well being over his needs and desires. That is a foreign concept, to you.

Where did you go when declaring the potential of your wife’s shortened life span? You immediately focused on how YOU will be denied the opportunity to grow old together. You completely ignored how this would impact your daughter.

Never once did you mention how this would affect your daughter or the pain your wife might experience if she were to succumb to the complications of Lupus BEFORE witnessing the milestone moments of a child, as she ages.

Obviously, any potential pain or stress that your daughter might experience from your wife’s diagnosis never entered into this alleged stress inducing event.

Again . . . the focus is on you.

You Weren’t On Your “A” Game at Work – If one bad day puts you over the edge, you truly are an incompetent pussy. And to blame it on a shitty computer system . . . Hahahahaha!

Bottom line – You’ve got a bunch of excuses to try and explain why you are a blaming, self-absorbed little "man" bitch without coping skills.

And you refuse to answer a simple and direct question without getting all defensive and pissy.

On the bright side, I’m confident you’ll find comfort in Spy’s arms while he succors you and you suckle him.

He likes the needy, soft ones.

Your complete lack of human empathy seems almost pathologically insane. My grandfathers suicide was my fault even though I was there for him 24/7? Short of staying his hand on the night he hung himself what was I supposed to do you heartless piece of absolute filth. Calling my grandfather a coward because he could not cope with the pain of losing my grandmother just highlights what a complete cunt you are. May you experience nothing but pain in your judgemental life from now on you deserve it you piece of shit.

Of course i realise the impact my wifes illness will have on my daughter but I try not to focus on it for her sake you fucking retard for obvious reasons. She's 11 not 21 I'm trying my best to shield her from it for obvious reasons you stupid cunt.

All you are doing with that disgraceful post is showing just how much of a heartless soulless old cow you are. Completely empty of sympathy, empathy or any understanding of loss.

You are a hard nosed emotionlesss and cruel old bitch with a nasty streak that would make ted bundy wretch in disgust.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Calling my grandad a coward? May you rot in hell you heartless old bitch.

You have just highlighted what a completely cruel and heartless cunt you are in a misguided attempt to sound clever.

Must sound clever no matter how low you sink.

How do you sleep at night you cold blooded harridan?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.