Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HOLIDAY WEEKEND
(05-25-2013, 09:18 AM)ramseycat Wrote: If my husband wanted a riding mower to make lawn maintenance easier, I would say go for it.

You don't have a husband, pop tart. I hardly think you're one to give marital advice.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't take Advil daily CN. I have had a few attacks. Believe me if I knew this would happen, I would have taken Cobra. On the other hand, I am too busy taking care of everyone else right now to have surgery.

You already admitted you are just lazy and wanted the riding mower for that reason. I get it. Do dies your boss and that is why she said no.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-25-2013, 12:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't take Advil daily CN. I have had a few attacks. Believe me if I knew this would happen, I would have taken Cobra. On the other hand, I am too busy taking care of everyone else right now to have surgery.

You already admitted you are just lazy and wanted the riding mower for that reason. I get it. Do dies your boss and that is why she said no.

Too busy taking care of everyone else to have surgery! I'm sure your family would be over the fucking moon to know their mother/sister/daughter had died a fucking martyrs death for their sake. Who the hell do you think you are? Jesus?

Health insurance in the US isn't a fucking gamble like spinning a roulette wheel betting your health and life instead of gambling chips.

You've got one life ride on mowers come way down the pecking order.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I have never said a riding mower was more important than health insurance. Why are you so angry? Is it because you know your wife calls the shots? Because you are too lazy to just cut the grass without the wife nagging you or rewarding you with sex? Relax. Enjoy the weekend and the smell of fresh cut grass.
He's cranky because his wife makes him use a push mower, his phone sucks and he only gets to change his socks when his contract is up. His feet are probably some swampgas smelling motherfuckers...
Here's how you consult your wife on stuff you want.
You:
"Honey, I'm going out to pick up a riding mower."
Her:
"Why would you try to make such a large purchase without consulting me? You know we were saving to get new linens for the guest bathroom."
You, or an actual man with testosterone:
"Because go fuck yourself, honey. See you in an hour."
(05-25-2013, 11:50 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I had to admit I just wanted a ride on mower because I am a lazy twat who wanted to ride around his garden like little lord fauntleroy!

I don't know how I missed that!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-25-2013, 12:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have never said a riding mower was more important than health insurance. Why are you so angry? Is it because you know your wife calls the shots? Because you are too lazy to just cut the grass without the wife nagging you or rewarding you with sex? Relax. Enjoy the weekend and the smell of fresh cut grass.

I'm as calm as a hindu cow.

My wife does not call the shots like I have stated before ad nauseum.

I don't suppose being rewarded with sex is a concept you are overly familiar with especially recently. You would have to blow away the cobwebs first anyway.

You should set up a begging site online so people can paypal you money towards your surgery.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That is a great idea CN!! You can be my first contributer CN. That is if your wife says ok.
(05-25-2013, 02:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: You, or an actual man with testosterone:
"Because go fuck yourself, honey. See you in an hour."

That's not how a man with testosterone talks to his wife that's how a complete fucking arsehole talks to his wife. That is obviously how you talk to women because you are a complete fucking arsehole.

A real man treats his wife with the respect she deserves only complete fucking arseholes ignore their wifes opinion and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Arseholes like you.

Now here's $10 go and get yourself a haircut that doesn't make you look like a fucking 17th century Spanish cardinal.
(05-25-2013, 02:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is a great idea CN!! You can be my first contributer CN. That is if your wife says ok.
The continued marital advice you are giving me as a single parent family is of course invaluable.

Personally I would rather give my money to a drunken derelict it would feel like money well spent as opposed to giving it to you.

Anyway if I gave you any money your other half (assuming you will ever actually get another one) would just take it off you tell you to go fuck yourself and go out and spend the money on a monster truck.

Because that's what a real man with testosterone would do.
I've often thought it's sort of unfair for women to bitch at their man for leaving the seat up. Then again, it's no fun going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and falling in.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-25-2013, 02:48 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 02:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That is a great idea CN!! You can be my first contributer CN. That is if your wife says ok.
The continued marital advice you are giving me as a single parent family is of course invaluable.

Personally I would rather give my money to a drunken derelict it would feel like money well spent as opposed to giving it to you.

Anyway if I gave you any money your other half (assuming you will ever actually get another one) would just take it off you tell you to go fuck yourself and go out and spend the money on a monster truck.

Because that's what a real man with testosterone would do.

Ramsey was married to an asshole; that's all she knows.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah she's probably jealous of the fact I treat my wife with respect.

Respect she has probably never been shown herself.
I have not given you any marital advice CN. Yes, I was married to an asshole. WAS being the key word. Unfortunately for your wife she still is. At least you have a job now. And finally cut the grass.
I was studying full time while working part time before getting my new job, working and studying up to 14 hours a day everyday 7 days a week.

Me and my wife have been together 13 years and are perfectly happy and still very much in love.

That's because I treat her with the respect she deserves your ex probably treated you like dogshit on his shoe.
(05-25-2013, 02:53 PM)username Wrote: I've often thought it's sort of unfair for women to bitch at their man for leaving the seat up. Then again, it's no fun going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and falling in.

It IS unfair. He has as much right to leave it up as we have in leaving it down. Luckily for many of us I think their Moms probably drilled it into their heads to put it back down. I've never had that problem.
The toilet is gross with the seat and lid up. Put both down when you leave the bathroom.

I do. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Thank you Duchess. You are welcome in my home anytime.