Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-26-2013, 03:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it.

Too right they won't teenage whores like your mother are ten a penny sunshine especially these days.

When did you lose your virginity, CN? 25?
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-26-2013, 04:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never seen this side of Koko & Zero before.

I know!!! Somebody spiked the water!
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah, I'm not so sensitive as to be bruised by not getting a Thank You card or post for replying to the OP. Who even notices?

Duchess, I've seen koko a little feisty before when prodded/poked. She's a smart tough cookie.
(05-26-2013, 03:55 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: But koko the members who did care enough to post a sincere reply have been met by your NOT caring to participate or respond to them. So it should NOT be in the 'WE' don't care forum but in the "I" don't care forum as evidenced by the initial poster's conduct......YOU

Indeed pure bloody ignorance.

Asking for help and advice and completely ignoring it when its offered.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-26-2013, 04:15 PM)username Wrote: When did you lose your virginity, CN? 25?

No.

But when I did we used a condom pity cocoas mother didn't have the sense to do the same eh?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-26-2013, 04:10 PM)username Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 03:55 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: It's in here because most people AREN'T gonna give a fuck about it. This thread was made out of my own curiosity. You stupid cunt.

But koko the members who did care enough to post a sincere reply have been met by your NOT caring to participate or respond to them. So it should NOT be in the 'WE' don't care forum but in the "I" don't care forum as evidenced by the initial poster's conduct......YOU

Jesus Christ, I wasn't waiting for her to respond to my response. I don't give a fuck if she does.

Are you humping CN's leg?

It's You getting your eyes done....Ever since I downloaded them and chopped them onto your kitty something has come over me...

USER !!! DUCHESS !!!

[Image: oijoijh.jpg]

ZERO Panic

Can't you find everybody on Facebook nowadays? Even if he's living with some Himalayan tribal people you still have a good chance.
(05-26-2013, 04:26 PM)sally Wrote: Can't you find everybody on Facebook nowadays? Even if he's living with some Himalayan tribal people you still have a good chance.

First step is researching for possible matches/names to contact; respecting the privacy laws.

Could see Facebook being a great tool then, if it could be done through a "private" setting.
(05-26-2013, 04:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 04:15 PM)username Wrote: When did you lose your virginity, CN? 25?

No.

But when I did we used a condom pity cocoas mother didn't have the sense to do the same eh?

Since when do women use condoms?

She was 15 FFS. For all you know it was some creepy old guy like MS and statutory rape.
Commando Cunt Queen
Wow CN, you're being a total asshole in here.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-26-2013, 06:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Wow CN, you're being a total asshole in here.

He's an asshole everywhere, shitsicle.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-26-2013, 06:15 PM)username Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 06:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Wow CN, you're being a total asshole in here.

Do you always have to resort to stupid name calling? Are you 12?

He is more of an asshole than usual in this thread calling someone's mother a whore. But maybe you are comfortable with that sort of thing.
(05-26-2013, 06:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 06:15 PM)username Wrote:

Do you always have to resort to stupid name calling?

Just tell yourself "I'm rubber, you're glue..." and everything will be okay.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yep, User has the maturity of a 12 year old.
(05-26-2013, 07:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yep, User has the maturity of a 12 year old.

I prefer to think of it as youthful exhuberance ya' old menopausal slag hag.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-26-2013, 07:14 PM)username Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 07:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yep, User has the maturity of a 12 year old.

I prefer to think of it as youthful exhuberance ya' old menopausal slag hag.

More proof that you can't have a intelligent adult conversation. You're not alone. CN is the same way.
You want to talk rice crackers again?
Commando Cunt Queen
Nah. I'm over those. Smarties too. I am into Red Delicious apples.
(05-26-2013, 04:52 PM)username Wrote: Since when do women use condoms?

She was 15 FFS. For all you know it was some creepy old guy like MS and statutory rape.

As a couple you choose to use a condom together you braindead bitch condoms are safer and less of a risk to the health of a woman than the pill.

He never mentioned rape you idiot if he had do you honestly think I would have reacted the way I did tossbag?

Get over yourself.

I'm a responsible man using a condom she's an irresponsible whore not using one.

End of story.
(05-26-2013, 04:52 PM)username Wrote: Since when do women use condoms?

Since they were pregnant at 15 you fucking knucklehead.

You think the use of a condom is solely the responsibility of a man?

You don't think a woman should tell a guy to rubber up first?

Yeah a woman is totally defenceless of her cervix she is at the mercy of the male member.

What a load of shit!