Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-27-2013, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You can express your assholiness too. Smiley_emoticons_wink

http://www.holytaco.com/the-morning-jolt...breathing/

Blowing-kisses
(05-27-2013, 12:21 PM)username Wrote: So yeah, I applaud her for having her "unwanted" baby and then giving it up for adoption. It's not an easy process to adopt a child; I imagine that baby had a good chance for a happy/successful life.

Just look at Joel Steinberg and guarantees adopted children had in his care.
(05-27-2013, 03:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: http://www.holytaco.com/the-morning-jolt...breathing/

Blowing-kisses

What does that even mean?

I know you're Ramsey's knight in shining armor but I wasn't dissin' her. I was telling her she was free to express herself. You've never seen me give Ramsey a shit bouquet. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-27-2013, 12:21 PM)username Wrote: Well, we agree on the first part; contraception is the responsibility of BOTH people so while you take swings at the "whore", please also direct your anger at the prick (who might have been an adult for all we know) who helped get her pregnant.

If he was the same or a similar age he is as much to blame yes if he was older he is probably MORE to blame because he took advantage of her.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-27-2013, 03:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You can express your assholiness too. Smiley_emoticons_wink

http://www.holytaco.com/the-morning-jolt...breathing/

Blowing-kisses

hah Jesus, that dweeb is not only expressing his assholiness, but literally celebrating it.

Breathe, breathe...
Clang is my knight in shining armor? Saying that WAS a shit bouquet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The blame lies with the stupid bitch opening her legs to have unprotected sex and the horny tossbag with a hard on and no sense of responsibility.

A discussion needs to be made between the two they both have to take responsibility. I always think the decision should be a condom the pill carries a physical risk to women which the condom doesn't. I would much rather put a johnny on my cock than risk my wifes health taking pill.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I thought marriage was the best contraceptive. Sometimes requiring the "jaws of life".
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-27-2013, 01:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Agreed Duchess.

I'd forgotten just how much of an asshole CN is.

Yeah sayin people should be responsible for themselves.

What an asshole for promoting self responsibility eh?

Let's instead rely on others now that's responsibility isn't it?
You're not an asshole for what you say. It's how you say it. You come across as an angry prick.
I don't mince my words when it comes to responsibility.

The mother shouldn't have spread her legs with impunity and the father should have put a condom on his cock instead of being an irresponsible twat.

They are both to blame for another unwanted child in the world.

And before you say anything the adoption does not change the fact the child was rejected by both its natural parents which will effect the child in later life.

Of course it will.
(05-27-2013, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 03:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: http://www.holytaco.com/the-morning-jolt...breathing/

Blowing-kisses

What does that even mean?

I know you're Ramsey's knight in shining armor but I wasn't dissin' her. I was telling her she was free to express herself. You've never seen me give Ramsey a shit bouquet. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I wasn't defending Ramsey. I was making an "express your asshole" joke(with the help of cracked.com).
(05-27-2013, 04:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang is my knight in shining armor? Saying that WAS a shit bouquet.

Its not a shit bouquet if its true.Love3
(05-27-2013, 08:53 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: And before you say anything the adoption does not change the fact the child was rejected by both its natural parents which will effect the child in later life.

Of course it will.

How so, Dr. Spock? Spout your generalizations here....
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-27-2013, 09:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 04:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang is my knight in shining armor? Saying that WAS a shit bouquet.

Its not a shit bouquet if its true.Love3

Awe arn't you sweet. Now if only you had money...
(05-27-2013, 11:20 PM)username Wrote: How so, Dr. Spock? Spout your generalizations here....

If a child finds out they were rejected or abandoned by their real parents as an infant its bound to effect their self esteem in later life.

Exhibit A - the kid. The fact he was rejected by his birth mother will no doubt be one of the mitigating factors that drove him to the crack pipe.

Cause and effect.
(05-28-2013, 06:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Awe arn't you sweet. Now if only you had money...

Do Red Lobster not take food stamps?
(05-28-2013, 06:23 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 11:20 PM)username Wrote: How so, Dr. Spock? Spout your generalizations here....

If a child finds out they were rejected or abandoned by their real parents as an infant its bound to effect their self esteem in later life.

Exhibit A - the kid. The fact he was rejected by his birth mother will no doubt be one of the mitigating factors that drove him to the crack pipe.

Cause and effect.

Being adopted isn't bound to affect ones self esteem later in life. Depends on the adoptee, the parents, and a host of other factors that influence confidence and self-worth.

If your cause and effect theory which you applied to The Kid is applied objectively to other adoptees, you would then credit the great successes of people like Steve Jobs, Nelson Mandela, Babe Ruth, John Lennon... to the fact that they were adopted?

If so, your cause and effect theory contradicts your low self-esteem theory, based on the accomplishments and interviews of these confident adoptees.
They succeeded in spite of their circumstances not because of them.
(05-28-2013, 03:53 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: They succeeded in spite of their circumstances not because of them.

Thanks.

So, if you believe that, then it's clear that finding out one was "rejected" by his/her natural parents does not mean that one is BOUND to suffer from self-esteem issues later in life. That generalization is invalid.