Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CORN ON THE COB
(05-28-2013, 10:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Or maybe I need to move out so my self-control/willpower won't be under attack from a mom who one day will tell me to watch my portion sizes and what/how much I eat and then the next day will tell me stuff like its ok for her to cut a store bought cake that says it serves 8 into 4 pieces.

Or maybe you need to develop the skill to be able to realise what you need to put in your body to survive and what point past that is just gluttony. And if you wish to partake in said gluttony, how much you need to move your body to balance it out. Not read a label and believe what they tell you. If its a store bought cake that says serves 8, chances are, a sensible portion is half that.

Eat less, move more. Simple formula..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-28-2013, 10:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-28-2013, 10:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Or maybe I need to move out so my self-control/willpower won't be under attack from a mom who one day will tell me to watch my portion sizes and what/how much I eat and then the next day will tell me stuff like its ok for her to cut a store bought cake that says it serves 8 into 4 pieces.

That's not the answer. Just eat all the food pantry items before she cuts the cake. You won't feel like eating cake and by the time you digest the beans and are hungry again there wont be any cake left.

Fart my excess weight away, worries for another day....down in Fatties Rock...hah

(Long day today, doing yardwork....I may be a bit overtired.)
(05-28-2013, 11:02 PM)crash Wrote:

Or maybe you need to develop the skill to be able to realise what you need to put in your body to survive and what point past that is just gluttony. And if you wish to partake in said gluttony, how much you need to move your body to balance it out. Not read a label and believe what they tell you. If its a store bought cake that says serves 8, chances are, a sensible portion is half that.

Eat less, move more. Simple formula..

Thats not the answer. Kill all the fucking skinny ass h8trs by sitting on them...or kill myself by trying to eat a ham whole and choking on it.
Of course..Darwin's theory at work. But I guess you'd have to be able to move your fat ass quick enough to catch that skinny 'h8r' in the first place. My money is on you giving up within the first ten strides. Unless you have one of those lazy scooters.

And the fact that Darwin's theory works both ways...yanno, survival of the fittest and all..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Don't you mean SURVIVAL OF THE FATTEST? GET IN MAH BELLY CHEEZBURGER BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

Yeah right, its your mothers fault you're a fat ass.

You are a grown man its about time you took responsibility for your own diet and weight.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

That's not the answer. Just eat all the food pantry items before she cuts the cake. You won't feel like eating cake and by the time you digest the beans and are hungry again there wont be any cake left.

JFC! You're almost 40 years old. Your mother shouldn't be dictating your diet or portion size. Clang, take responsibility for your own life and get your shit together.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Methinks Clang is just being a trolling askhole; The guy that asks for all the advice under the sun then says he's gonna do the opposite to troll the fuck outta people.
(05-29-2013, 09:17 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

JFC! You're almost 40 years old. Your mother shouldn't be dictating your diet or portion size. Clang, take responsibility for your own life and get your shit together.

*pouts* I know. I admit I'm just a weak willed individual on a seafood diet....I see food...I eat it.
(05-29-2013, 10:08 AM)crash Wrote: Methinks Clang is just being a trolling askhole; The guy that asks for all the advice under the sun then says he's gonna do the opposite to troll the fuck outta people.

A little from Column A, A little from Column B.Smiley_emoticons_wink

How do you eat your corn? In a circular motion? From left to right or right to left?

I go from left to right down the length of the cob, apparently similar to a buzz saw. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought everyone goes from left to right, any other way would be retarded.
(06-21-2013, 09:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How do you eat your corn? In a circular motion? From left to right or right to left?

I go from left to right down the length of the cob, apparently similar to a buzz saw. 50

I go left to right, and circular motion. Twisting the corn as I eat it.
I deep throat it and drag my teeth up and down its length. It's quite popular at parties.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-21-2013, 01:52 PM)username Wrote: I deep throat it and drag my teeth up and down its length. It's quite popular at parties.

I'll bet. I'd watch you eat a bushel.

Yes, there is a euphemism in there too.
I'm guessing that corn on the cob can never be looked at the same after reading this thread.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Oh man. I'd love to see User go down on an ear of corn. hah
I know a girl who can eat it through a chainlink fence.

Corn is $7 a dozen this year. That seems kinda high but I can't remember what it was last year.
Sideways.