Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY
(05-30-2023, 05:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not ticklish.   Smiley_emoticons_slash

Are you sure?

So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote: So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?

I had joined a board in my state. One day the Admin posted a link to Mock. He said it was a new site and belonged to a guy he had met in an Admin.'s group. I joined Mock early one morning and the first person I met was MF. One couldn't see much of Mock then, only the Intro forum and HQ. I had no idea what to expect. The majority of my time online had been spent doing work related things, a shit ton of research type work until one day someone asked if I ever participated in a forum, I had to have the premise explained to me and I thought hanging out and chatting with a bunch of strangers online was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard of.  hah 

Before Mock, I had never been what I would call a regular anywhere. I'm somewhat of a misfit and none of the sites I visited ever really interested me. I had to go through an initiation in Mock. Sinister was in charge of the Intro forum, she called me a cunt and I was astounded. Ahahaha. No one had ever called me that before. Weirdly, I fell in love with Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rock out with your mock out!
(05-30-2023, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote: So, how did you find your way to Mock, Duchess?

I had joined a board in my state. One day the Admin posted a link to Mock. He said it was a new site and belonged to a guy he had met in an Admin.'s group. I joined Mock early one morning and the first person I met was MF. One couldn't see much of Mock then, only the Intro forum and HQ. I had no idea what to expect. The majority of my time online had been spent doing work related things, a shit ton of research type work until one day someone asked if I ever participated in a forum, I had to have the premise explained to me and I thought hanging out and chatting with a bunch of strangers online was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard of.  hah 

Before Mock, I had never been what I would call a regular anywhere. I'm somewhat of a misfit and none of the sites I visited ever really interested me. I had to go through an initiation in Mock. Sinister was in charge of the Intro forum, she called me a cunt and I was astounded. Ahahaha. No one had ever called me that before. Weirdly, I fell in love with Mock.

Why didn't I get an intitiation?

I feel cheated.
I had to do a manifesto to see the titties and all the images were expired, worst day ever.
(05-30-2023, 03:40 PM)rothschild Wrote: Why didn't I get an intitiation?

I had to go back and refresh my memory. It looks like LC liked you right away and didn't make you work for access. She granted you membership. I pretty much let her manage Mock. She earned it. She spent hours here everyday--posting, starting threads, vetting newbies, stuff like that. As the years passed the newbie initiation fell by the wayside, people shouldn't have to jump through hoops to gain access and I learned after awhile who was here to participate & who was here to troll, there is a difference in demeanors.

Here's your intro thread-

https://mockforums.net/thread-5039.html
(05-30-2023, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Are you sure?

Yes.

Are you sure?

No.
(05-30-2023, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you sure?

Yes.

(05-30-2023, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you sure?

No.

Maybe?
Maybe.
I had a girl who would give me tickle bumps with her fingers and long hair, it was divine.
Was she rubbing your belly too?