Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY

Today she is 5 yrs. old. Happy Birthday, Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Happy Birthday Mock!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm only eccentric a little bit.
Five years eh?

I sometimes miss the old Mock. It was like a snakepit where only those with the thickest of skins and most poisonous of tongues could survive.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
We have 100's of members; those assholes need to come out to play.

Happy birthday, Mock.
Commando Cunt Queen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

[Image: oiouhy.jpg]
Happy Birthday Mock.

Congrats Duchess Smiley_emoticons_smile
Congratulations Duchess on running a fuckin rockin site for 5 years! Cheers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-28-2013, 04:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: Congratulations Duchess on running a fuckin rockin site for 5 years! Cheers

Thank you, Cars but I just have to correct one thing. She wasn't mine for the first year & a half...but that didn't keep me from always lovin' her. Awink
(05-28-2013, 04:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-28-2013, 04:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: Congratulations Duchess on running a fuckin rockin site for 5 years! Cheers

Thank you, Cars but I just have to correct one thing. She wasn't mine for the first year & a half...but that didn't keep me from always lovin' her. Awink

Details, Shmetails! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-28-2013, 06:57 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Five years eh?

I sometimes miss the old Mock. It was like a snakepit where only those with the thickest of skins and most poisonous of tongues could survive.

I often wonder how many of us would have joined MOCK [back in the day] if it had ben what it is today. I think most, if not all of the original cast of MOCK joined just so we could let our "evil" side loose.
No "flame" oriented community can sustain itself that way for long. It either morphs into a genuine community like this one has, or it collapses on itself.
That is probably true Donovan, but it was fun while the flame wars lasted.
It is kinda strange though, to see people that once bashed each other every second of the day now talk about everyday happenings. I remember when there was the first talk about a food/recipe area. I cant remember who brought it up, but I do remember that they caught shit for just bringing it up. Now look, we have that very area. My how things change.

Anyway, happy birthday MOCK.
Happy Birthday Mock! ! !

Just a quick FYI! Due to a very serious medical issue in my family I have not been on MOCK as of late. I also appreciate all of you Mockers. Thanks again for your words of support, humor, and sarcasm.
Well stop picking at it or it will never heal, SC.
Happy birthday Mock!

SC, hope everything turns out well!
(05-28-2013, 06:28 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: It is kinda strange though, to see people that once bashed each other every second of the day now talk about everyday happenings. I remember when there was the first talk about a food/recipe area. I cant remember who brought it up, but I do remember that they caught shit for just bringing it up.

That was me. Good idea, but it didn't catch on at the time.
(05-28-2013, 06:37 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Happy Birthday Mock! ! !

Just a quick FYI! Due to a very serious medical issue in my family I have not been on MOCK as of late. I also appreciate all of you Mockers. Thanks again for your words of support, humor, and sarcasm.

Best wishes to you and your family.
(05-28-2013, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm only eccentric a little bit.

A normal eccentric.
Happy Birthday Mock, and congratulations Duchess.

Hmm...I thought Mock was born in early June.