Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you a good parent?
That's all well and good Maggot, but did you ever go to your kids school programs when you were tired? That's what makes you a great parent!
(05-31-2013, 09:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: That's all well and good Maggot, but did you ever go to your kids school programs when you were tired? That's what makes you a great parent!

*snicker* I rock!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-31-2013, 09:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: That's all well and good Maggot, but did you ever go to your kids school programs when you were tired? That's what makes you a great parent!

You bitch..........Who hasn't. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was a tough love bitch. I never believed in spoiling my kids.

The grandbabies are a different story. They can and will do no wrong...ever...even if they do it in front of me.
(05-31-2013, 10:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I was a tough love bitch. I never believed in spoiling my kids.

The grandbabies are a different story. They can and will do no wrong...ever...even if they do it in front of me.

Yeah well when your grandkids are the same age as your own kids ........get back to me. hah I'm just a compass, traveling this road of life........never spoil your children with an easy life. Its like the army around here. hah
My kids are total fuck ups and I like it that way.

Going to your child's functions and supporting them is what parents do Aussie. It doesn't make you a better parent because you we're tired that day. Most parents are pretty much always tired.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-31-2013, 10:04 PM)Maggot Wrote:

You bitch..........Who hasn't. hah

But were you tired? It doesn't count enless you were tired and sacraficed a nap to go.
(05-31-2013, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 10:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I was a tough love bitch. I never believed in spoiling my kids.

Yeah well when your grandkids are the same age as your own kids ........get back to me. hah I'm just a compass, traveling this road of life........never spoil your children with an easy life. Its like the army around here. hah

I lied. Just last weekend I had to harness up the almost 2 yr old for trying to run into the street. I was going to let her keep doing it to teach her a lesson, but the ol man made me grab the leash. I tied her to the tree beside the dog for good measure.

I was slamming Jagerbombs and playing poker. I didn't have time to watch her.
(05-31-2013, 10:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I lied. Just last weekend I had to harness up the almost 2 yr old for trying to run into the street. I was going to let her keep doing it to teach her a lesson, but the ol man made me grab the leash. I tied her to the tree beside the dog for good measure.

I have found tons of success with cages (dog kennels) and fences. Depending on the age a zap collar might work. Hey.......if its good enough for a family member like a Golden retriever its good enough for me. If your lucky the vocal chords swell and silence is golden anyways right?

[Image: 4315053282_ca33b0cdbb_o.gif]

No surprises there. I wasn't tired, I was exhausted. Big difference. Let's see you roll out of bed at 5.30am in the freezing of winter and deal what I had to deal with all day. I am a bloody saint and you can't handle it.
(05-31-2013, 10:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I tied her to the tree beside the dog for good measure.

hah

If you were black I'd think badly of you but since you're white I think that's funny as fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So far so good, no major injuries or run ins with any authorities...yet.

Teenage years are imminent so we will see how it goes.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hey Aussie, I get up at 4:30 every day of the week, as I've mentioned many times before. And, I even have to do it all winter, imagine that. I still find it hard to belive you "take care" of crazies and you're not your #1 patient.
I'm so sorry you have to get up an hour LATER than me in the freezing cold...just like the rest of the fucking world.
I'm sorry you're so "exhausted"... again, like everyone else who has a kid and a job.

Any other mundane, everyday life situations you want to cry about?
(06-01-2013, 02:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

No surprises there. I wasn't tired, I was exhausted. Big difference. Let's see you roll out of bed at 5.30am in the freezing of winter and deal what I had to deal with all day. I am a bloody saint and you can't handle it.

Are you kidding me? I get up at 5:30 everyday. I have been a single mom of two boys for 10 years with pretty much no help from their father. I own my home so in addition to working, taking care of the kids, I had all the inside and outside work to do. I took my boy to scouts, baseball, basketball, TKD, and football. When Thing 2 played football I sat at his practice 4 nights a week for two hours for 5 weeks until school started. AFTER working all day. In the heat. Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how tired I was. I'm sure most parents here would do or have done the same things. Unfortunately, we don't get a medal for doing what most if us loved doing for our children.

I'm not sure how old your daughter is Aussie, but it gets easier when they get older. You will still attend their events and such, but at least they can help around the house and are more self sufficient.
(06-01-2013, 05:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 10:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I tied her to the tree beside the dog for good measure.

hah

If you were black I'd think badly of you but since you're white I think that's funny as fuck.

I hope F2 at least gives her something to play with while she is tied up. Some scissors perhaps. And some Mountain Dew so she doesn't get dehydrated
(06-01-2013, 02:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

[Image: st-mary-of-the-cross-mackillop-2.jpg]
"We must teach more by example than by word"

Aussiefriend, inspiring parents on internet forums to get up in the morning and to attend their children's school functions.

Move over Mary MacKillop, there's a new saint down under!
(06-01-2013, 07:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: When Thing 2 played football I sat at his practice 4 nights a week for two hours for 5 weeks until school started. AFTER working all day. In the heat. Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how tired I was. I'm sure most parents here would do or have done the same things. Unfortunately, we don't get a medal for doing what most if us loved doing for our children.

Fuck that. I'm not stupid. Why the hell would you watch a football practice every day?

Drop off/pick up.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm glad my son gave up football, skateboarding, surfing and all that other stupid shit for bowling. I can just go and sit in the bowling alley sports bar while he's at a tournament and walk back out to check how he's doing every once in a while.
Because he was 10 years old. Most of the parents stayed. I brought my portable chair and plenty of water and a book. I don't need to stay now that he is older.
I think the worst is swimming. I've never encouraged my kids to get on a swim team. Who the hell wants to get up at the crack of dawn most weekends for a swim meet? Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen