Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bradley Manning
Lola! Sarcastic
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-12-2017, 10:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 10:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: she's sorta hot though.

Who'd you rather..............Caitlyn or Chelsea?

[Image: 4324489D00000578-4779146-image-a-13_1502382585178.jpg]

[Image: 432433F300000578-4779146-The_29_year_old...757858.jpg]

Manning snagged an interview and spread in Vogue, just like Jenner did.

She talks about the struggle of being a government whistle-blower and about being viewed by many as a traitor.

Anyway, the focus of the piece appears to be more about her joy in freely expressing herself as an independent woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Vogue.html

Chelsea. Hotter and if I slimmed down a little I could maybe share clothes with her.
I'd rather fuck Jenner than Manning, ick. At least Jenner was a good looking man.
both of them make my skin crawl

Sometimes when I've been looking for pix for the boob thread I have come across shims. It is very unnerving to see beautiful women with a penis. It's as freaky as anything I've ever seen.

I'm not dissin' them. I don't care how they choose to live their lives, it's theirs, not mine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Its a crazy mixed up world.
(08-14-2017, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes when I've been looking for pix for the boob thread I have come across shims. It is very unnerving to see beautiful women with a penis. It's as freaky as anything I've ever seen.

I'm not dissin' them. I don't care how they choose to live their lives, it's theirs, not mine.

z

Actually it's rather practical for them (He/She).
He doesn't need to look for a woman to play with boobs, and She doesn't need to look for a man to play with a penis! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-14-2017, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: