Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bradley Manning

Gosh, I don't know. I've read quite a bit about her since last night and none of it addressed her cock & balls.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I even asked a veterinarian once and she said penis means a man and no penis means a woman.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-18-2017, 01:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: I even asked a veterinarian once and she said penis means a man and no penis means a woman.

I learned that from Kindergarten Cop.

"Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina!"
My daughter saw my husband coming out of the shower the other day and asked me if I ever saw Daddy's pee pee because it's really weird. I said nope and I don't want to and she said I don't blame you.
(01-18-2017, 11:46 PM)sally Wrote: My daughter saw my husband coming out of the shower the other day and asked me if I ever saw Daddy's pee pee because it's really weird. I said nope and I don't want to and she said I don't blame you.

Yeah they may be gross looking, but its nice to be able to pee quicker and standing up. It's nice not having to sit down, get half undressed and wipe yourself when you pee.
I just thought it was funny that she asked me if I ever saw it before and then talked about what an eyesore it was. She constantly questions me about life and death and how she got here and so far all I've told her is that aliens brought her to me. That's what I told the other kids, they turned out ok.
(01-19-2017, 12:00 AM)sally Wrote: I just thought it was funny that she asked me if I ever saw it before and then talked about what an eyesore it was. She constantly questions me about life and death and how she got here and so far all I've told her is that aliens brought her to me. That's what I told the other kids, they turned out ok.

hah

Dammit. I wish I had kids I could troll like that. My one nephew is too old to troll now and the other one is autistic.
She's obsessed with death to the point that her questions mentally exhaust me.

Her: what happens after we die?

Me: I don't know, no one knows.

Her: Why

Me: I don't fucking know

Her: well if you die, I'll never see you again.

Me: We'll always be together in our hearts

Her: that's not good enough, when you turn to bones you'll be in the ground like a dog.

Me: well lets not worry about that, it's not going to happen for a long time.

Her: yeah, but it's going to happen.

Me: Jesus Christ, get the hell away from me, you're depressing the shit out of me.
Fun ^

Edit: even if there's no afterlife, and nobody knows definitively, wouldn't your life be less depressing believing that there is something after this?

Just asking.
No, I'm not brainwashing my kid into the bible and the concept of Jesus Christ as our lord and savior just for simplicity sake. That's the easy way out and something even a child's mind can grasp. In fact they can even come up with the idea themselves without ever being introduced to religion. My daughter already did it. Her version is there is a man in the sky and he's nice, but everything is old fashioned and nasty up there. Apparently God isn't big on cleaning and updating the furniture.
(01-19-2017, 01:09 AM)sally Wrote: Apparently God isn't big on cleaning and updating the furniture.

*looks at living room and kitchen*

I guess that makes me God.

*awaits the smiting and/or eternal damnation*
God is so senile and outdated HE doesn't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Chances are you can sneak right past him.
(01-19-2017, 07:55 PM)sally Wrote: God is so senile and outdated HE doesn't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Chances are you can sneak right past him.

So you're saying I can come in the back door?hah
Manning Released From Prison

[Image: 406D6ED500000578-4513874-image-a-14_1495008677249.jpg]

Chelsea Manning, the transgender soldier convicted of giving classified government materials to WikiLeaks, was released from a Kansas military prison on Wednesday after serving seven years of her 35-year sentence. President Barack Obama granted 29-year-old Manning clemency in his final days in office in January.

Manning's attorneys have said Manning was subjected to violence in prison and argued the military mistreated her by requiring her to serve her sentence in an all-male prison, restricting her physical and mental health care and not allowing her to keep a feminine haircut.

In total, Manning released more than 700,000 classified military and diplomatic documents via WikiLeaks.She said she wanted to expose what she considered to be the US military's disregard of the effects of war on civilians and that she released information that she didn't believe would harm the United States.

Critics said the leaks laid bare some of the nation's most-sensitive secrets and endangered information sources, prompting the State Department to help some of those people move to protect their safety.

Several ambassadors were recalled, expelled or reassigned because of embarrassing disclosures. Manning, who was arrested in 2010, filed a transgender rights lawsuit in prison and attempted suicide twice last year, according to her lawyers.

Obama's decision to commute Manning's sentence to about seven years, including the time she spent locked up before being convicted, drew strong criticism from members of Congress and others, with Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan calling the move 'just outrageous'.

Supporters of Manning - who attempted suicide twice last year alone - said they feared she would not have been able to survive the long sentence. Now, she can complete her transition as a free, openly transgender woman.

Manning was able to start hormonal treatment in prison to begin transitioning toward her female identity. This transition is certain to speed up outside a prison environment Manning said denied her 'right to exist'.

(continued)
Her attorneys have said Manning was subjected to violence in prison and argued the military mistreated her by requiring her to serve her sentence in an all-male prison, restricting her physical and mental health care and not allowing her to keep a feminine haircut.

The Army said on Tuesday that Manning would remain on active duty in a special, unpaid status that will legally entitle her to military medical care, along with commissary privileges.

Manning will continue to have access to commissaries - or special grocery stores tailored to servicemen and women and their families - and military exchanges, which are retail stores operated on military bases.

Ahead of Manning's release, Amnesty International called for an investigation into the potential human rights violations exposed by the soldier.

The organization called for protections to be put in place to ensure safety for whistleblowers like Manning. 'While we celebrate her freedom, we will continue to call for an independent investigation into the potential human rights violations she exposed, and for protections to be put in place to ensure whistleblowers like Chelsea are never again subjected to such appalling treatment,' Margaret Huang, Executive Director of Amnesty International USA, said: in a statement.

Ahead of Manning's release, a group of musicians released a compilation album with all proceeds to go to the former soldier as she starts a new life. 'Hugs for Chelsea,' (HOTD: I'm sorry, but that just cracks me up) a digital album available for a $25 donation, features tracks by artists known for their left-wing activism including Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello and Sonic Youth co-founder Thurston Moore.

Manning has also surreptitiously become an icon for transgender activists. 'The first thing Chelsea always says when we talk about her freedom is that she wants to give back to the trans community,' said Chase Strangio, an American Civil Liberties Union lawyer who is himself transgender.

Labeled a traitor by President Donald Trump, she has gained the support of celebrities and is seen by many Americans as a courageous rights activist who was handed an unfair sentence for revealing civilian deaths caused by US bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rison.html
He's a deserter and a waste of skin, not a hero. IMO
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yep
I agree.
she's sorta hot though.
(05-18-2017, 10:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: she's sorta hot though.

Who'd you rather..............Caitlyn or Chelsea?

[Image: 4324489D00000578-4779146-image-a-13_1502382585178.jpg]

[Image: 432433F300000578-4779146-The_29_year_old...757858.jpg]

Manning snagged an interview and spread in Vogue, just like Jenner did.

She talks about the struggle of being a government whistle-blower and about being viewed by many as a traitor.

Anyway, the focus of the piece appears to be more about her joy in freely expressing herself as an independent woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Vogue.html