Halloween Plans
What do you folks plan to do for Halloween?

I'm going to be taking my little boy out to bum for candy with my sister and her kid, then we're going to a rockin halloween party with some friends of mine.

This is USUALLY my 'favorite time of year', but it's basically winter already this year.
I've always hated Halloween, I'm happy my kids are at the age that they don't care much about trick or treating anymore. It's always hot and muggy here, they miss dinner and get all hyped up on sugar, the dogs go crazy,and walking the kidsaround the neighborhood is a real drag. It cuts into my beer drinking time.

We are going to Busch Gardens this weekend for that HollowScream thing though. I'm looking forward to that and then stopping at the Boston Lobster Feast on the way home.
I'm hiding in my closet with all the lights off in the apartment. It's become a tradition of mine.
sally Wrote:It's cuts into my beer drinking time.
::lmao::

Quote:We are going to Busch Gardens this weekend for that HollowScream thing though. I'm looking forward to that and then stopping at the Boston Lobster Feast on the way home.
mmm lobster.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'm hiding in my closet with all the lights off in the apartment. It's become a tradition of mine.

You could do what I did one year.

Dress up as a 'scarecrow' and sit in a chair in your front lawn (or porch) and wait for the kiddies to come by, then scare the shit out of them when they ring your doorbell.
What I have so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
my youngest son was born on halloween night, so i always went all out for the neighborhood kids, decorating, party, a lot of fun. and october is my favorite month of the year!

since my son grew up, went to high school and then college i worked on halloween nights, it was extremely entertaining! ::b33::

this year i expect it to be quiet, i'll make a jack-o-lantern, and pass out candy for the little kids in my neighborhood. they were so cute last year... all with their parents, & no vandalism here.

then i will eat all the leftover GOOD candy. ::bigg::

Attached Files
.gif   pump04.gif (Size: 17.4 KB / Downloads: 25)
.gif   lanternhal04.gif (Size: 107.05 KB / Downloads: 25)

Christ I've edited my post four times now ::doh::. I'm not even gonnabother going back to look at it again.
i like your little police car Maggot! ::lmao::coming to get YOU no doubt!

Maggot Wrote:What I have so far.
[Image: attachment.php?id=2013]
Hahahahaha! ::lmao::

That looks like Mr Potatohead being chased by a dog and then arrested for indecent exposure...
Can you believe they are having Halloween THIS Saturday and not NEXT Saturday because of safety! What a bunch of fuckingidiots! I'm heading out to a different town next weekend. WTF is next? ::insanity::::gahh::First it is only during the day now its on a different week!???!!!

Maggot Wrote:Can you believe they are having Halloween THIS Saturday and not NEXT Saturday because of safety! What a bunch of fuckingidiots! I'm heading out to a different town next weekend. WTF is next? ::insanity::::gahh::First it is only during the day now its on a different week!???!!!
er...it's not next Sat. either. Smiley_emoticons_razzthat will be the 24th.

Maggot Wrote:What I have so far.
Excellent!! ::bigg::
Maggot Wrote:Can you believe they are having Halloween THIS Saturday and not NEXT Saturday because of safety! What a bunch of fuckingidiots! I'm heading out to a different town next weekend. WTF is next? ::insanity::::gahh::First it is only during the day now its on a different week!???!!!
How stupid.

What, like the vandals won't be able to figure out the time change? Why can't people stop fucking around with stuff. If it aint broke...
jackboots Wrote:
er...it's not next Sat. either. Smiley_emoticons_razzthat will be the 24th.
Yes your right, the 24th not the 31st.......still stupid though.
Aww...I really wish I could say I have big plans !...My driveway is 18 mile long & gated...I've never had a trick or treater...BUT, if the children did come, I would do it up big !...I'd decorate &get in costume myself to hand out candy...Anyway, I'm going to be out of town for Halloween this year.

Fuck ! ::gahh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Youngest is the wearing the Scream costume. Oldest isn't sure yet. He is almost 13 so he really just wants candy. My team at work is dressing up as cowgirls. I got a cute pink cowboy hat and a denim shirt with a pink tank underneath and some kick ass boots. Youngest went to a party yesterday at the firehouse. I have the porch decorated and we will give out candy and make the neighborhood rounds.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
We were supposed to go the the big Halloween Hafla about 2hrs away yesterday. I've been looking forward to it all year and I had to cancel because my son still isn't fully recovered from this bug. :(

I'm hoping he's well in time for Halloween!!!