Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder

Didn't the guards push him down in the seat when they were reading the verdict and cuff him so he wouldn't jump?

04-16-2015 08:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Anderson is going to interview the jurors tonight at 8:00 EST.

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
04-16-2015 07:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-16-2015 08:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:  Didn't the guards push him down in the seat when they were reading the verdict and cuff him so he wouldn't jump?

I saw him sitting down but I didn't see him pushed down and cuffed.

04-16-2015 07:49 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

This comes from the Daily Mail so take it for what it's worth. I find it hard to believe she developed any kind of bond with the mother of her son's murder victim. She raised that monster, he was a product of his upbringing and had issues as a teenager. Fuckin' aye. I hold her a bit responsible as well. You reap what you sow and she raised a POS.

The mother of convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez has revealed the unlikely bond she developed over the course of her son's trial.

Terri Hernandez says she grew close to Ursula Lloyd, the mother of Odin Lloyd over the trial, even thinking about her when the jury came back with their first degree murder conviction.

'I smiled at her after the verdict and just nodded my head,' she said.

04-17-2015 11:47 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Aaron has been moved to the prison he will die in.

He can buy this TV for $200. It's clear so that the CO's can tell if it's been tampered with. I bet he has a big, ol' flat screen at home. 34

[Image: 27EA5D5E00000578-3052282-image-a-46_1429822776598.jpg]

04-23-2015 05:51 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(04-23-2015 05:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Aaron has been moved to the prison he will die in.

He can buy this TV for $200. It's clear so that the CO's can tell if it's been tampered with. I bet he has a big, ol' flat screen at home. 34

[Image: 27EA5D5E00000578-3052282-image-a-46_1429822776598.jpg]
I'd love to see him paired up with some BP or MS13 vatos. They can have a nice long heart to heart about his gang affiliations. hah

04-23-2015 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Hernandez's attorneys are motioning to have the 2012 drive-by double murder charges dropped. They say prosecutors don't have enough evidence linking Hernandez to the crime.

[Image: danielabreuimage_thumb.jpg]
^ Daniel Abreu, 29, and Safiro Furtado, 28, were killed when someone fired at the BMW they were in during the early morning hours of July 16, 2012, shortly having a dispute with Aaron Hernandez at a club.

I have no problem believing that Hernandez blew the two men away for "disrespecting" him. If so, I hope the prosecution's evidence is solid. I know they've got what they believe is the vehicle (it belongs to Hernandez and was stashed away at his uncle's place in CT). Hopefully they have witnesses and other evidence too.

If he did it, I wish Hernandez would just own it and plead guilty. He's already doing life without parole and there's no death penalty in Massachusetts. There's no way to increase his sentence, in reality.

He could save the court and the tax-payers a lot of money, plus save the victims' families from a painful trial. But, doing the right thing doesn't seem to be in AH's nature so I'll be surprised if it doesn't go to trial (scheduled for early 2016).

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-hernan...nt-tossed/

08-10-2015 07:29 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was moved to a segregated unit at Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts this week after a knife was found in his cell.

link

12-06-2015 09:21 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Hernandez has hired a new set of attorneys for his upcoming double murder trial.

[Image: 120613022710-jose-baez-story-top.jpg]

Leading the team; ^ Jose Baez. Yep, Baez got Casey Anthony off, so maybe he'll be able to get Aaron Hernandez acquitted too?

I hope not, for the victims' families' sakes. But, even if he does, Hernandez won't be going anywhere. He's already serving a life sentence for killing Odin Lloyd.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-hernan...jose-baez/

06-10-2016 01:19 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Not saying he doesn't deserve to pay for his crimes but it just seems like such a waste of time & money when he's already put away for the rest of his life. Although I guess if he's found guilty he could probably be sued. Could that be a reason he's going to trial again?

06-10-2016 02:00 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-10-2016 02:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Not saying he doesn't deserve to pay for his crimes but it just seems like such a waste of time & money when he's already put away for the rest of his life. Although I guess if he's found guilty he could probably be sued. Could that be a reason he's going to trial again?

There's no way the courts would drop charges for two murders, even though Hernandez is already doing a life sentence. He pleaded 'not guilty', so he's entitled to a fair trial.

One of the reasons he didn't plead guilty could be because of the civil suits filed against him. When the families of de Abreu and Furtado filed the wrongful death suits against Hernandez, the judge froze his $5 million in assets pending the outcome of the trial. The freeze includes a disputed $3.3 million signing bonus payment Hernandez says he is owed by the New England Patriots. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/us/jose-ba...hernandez/

06-10-2016 02:09 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Drive-by Double Murder Trial Underway

[Image: 3E77C86100000578-0-image-a-20_1490046515532.jpg]

--Alexander Bradley testified about the double murder of July 16, 2012.
--Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu were killed; their relatives sobbed in court.
--Ex-NFL star used racial epithet and said, 'What's up now?' before firing into a car.
--Accused of killing the men after one accidentally bumped Hernandez and spilled his drink in a club earlier in the evening.
--Months later Hernandez allegedly shot Bradley worried he would go to police; Bradley lost his right eye and Hernandez is also charged with witness intimidation.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-club.html

03-20-2017 06:18 PM

d505 Offline
Mocker

Aaron Hernandez hung himself in his jail cell the day before his mothers birthday. He left three suicide notes: to his daughter fiancé and inmate friend who is his alleged boyfriend.
During his autopsy he tested positive for synthetic marijuana.

I was completely shocked by this. I followed his trial on YouTube and live on local tv cause I live in the Boston area just one town over from Gillette stadium. I think he did this spur of the moment and was high and impulsively killed himself just like he impulsively killed Odin or the other two guys. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

04-26-2017 10:43 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Sure...........He was an idiot and Karma has claimed another victim. I have moved on, as should everyone else. I can only say that he was brave in the end and realized he was not meant to be on this Earth anymore.

04-26-2017 10:55 PM