Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(07-02-2013, 04:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
He took this murderous chance so it's not impossible that he wouldn't have risked his career by using drugs of that nature.

Great point.

Take note, MS . . .

This IS how it's done . . . correctly.
The WWE has a drugs wellness program and regularly tests its wrestlers loads of them have been caught and fined/suspended for being juiced up to the eyeballs even though they know they will be tested at some point.
Maybe its considered a risk worth taking for the physical advantage it gives sportsmen?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-03-2013, 07:15 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The WWE has a drugs wellness program and regularly tests its wrestlers loads of them have been caught and fined/suspended for being juiced up to the eyeballs even though they know they will be tested at some point.
Maybe its considered a risk worth taking for the physical advantage it gives sportsmen?

They are losers I say! they are a fraud!!! and deserve no respect!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(06-30-2013, 11:57 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I keep wondering if police have had someone who was there that night in custody since early on.

I think it might be Carlos Ortiz & this is why - he was interviewed by police the day before Aaron was arrested, also he gave them information pertaining to a "secret" apartment/condo that Aaron rents a few miles from his home. I saw it referred to as a flophouse. The investigators got a search warrant and discovered things there that will help build their case (I believe). Ammo matching the bullet/s that killed Odin, a hat that appears to be the one Aaron was wearing the night of the murder as well as his sweatshirt. They also had a warrant to search anyone who might be there when they arrived or anyone that came in while they were there, I don't think anything came of that though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 11:57 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I keep wondering if police have had someone who was there that night in custody since early on.

I think it might be Carlos Ortiz & this is why - he was interviewed by police the day before Aaron was arrested, also he gave them information pertaining to a "secret" apartment/condo that Aaron rents a few miles from his home. I saw it referred to as a flophouse.

Ah, thanks. I didn't know any of that.

You're probably right about Ortiz being LE's insider snitch - they've gotta have one. LE had way too much detailed information, way too quickly, to have been operating from only the outside looking in.

In related, or maybe unrelated, news (remains to be seen):

The death of Hernandez's cousin's husband is now being investigate by LE.

The cousin's husband, Singleton, reportedly stayed at the home of Hernandez's uncle frequently, along with Ernest Wallace.

This is the same uncle whose home has been searched a couple of times since Hernandez's arrest; the home at which Hernandez's SUV (the one suspected of being involved in the 2012 double homicide drive-by) was stashed before police towed and seized it the Friday before last.

The deadly car accident occurred two days later, last Sunday.

Source:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/03/aar...port-says/
(07-04-2013, 02:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ah, thanks. I didn't know any of that.

I just found out about it myself, it may have only been reported on yesterday. I think Ortiz is spilling the beans in a major way. I'm not defending him but if he's associated with a gang or even if he isn't, stuff like this gets people killed! LE doesn't appear to have any problem throwing his name around, it's like they want everyone to know who their snitch is.

Here's one of the articles I got the info from -

Story
Kudos Duchess for finding the Carlos Ortiz story, it's amazing how this thing is unfolding, we've a flophouse involved now & Carlos just happened to leave his cell phone there.

I think you are right also about him being a snitch.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-03-2013, 05:49 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 07:15 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The WWE has a drugs wellness program and regularly tests its wrestlers loads of them have been caught and fined/suspended for being juiced up to the eyeballs even though they know they will be tested at some point.

They are losers I say! they are a fraud!!! and deserve no respect!

I agree with you 100%.

I would kick that cheating piece of shit Lance Armstrong right on his one remaining testicle.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-04-2013, 09:29 PM)NightOwl Wrote: it's amazing how this thing is unfolding,

Things are being revealed almost daily now. This guy has got some serious issues. His Dad was a football player too, he died when Aaron was 16 and it appears to have sent him off the rails. He can't control his anger, it controls him.
Reluctant Witnesses?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqTvb8nrHFRIkex3a9AJl...tryLwnPZcQ]

1. Alexander Bradley, alleged shooting victim
In his civil suit against Hernandez, Alexander Bradley is seeking only $100k (for medical costs).

Latest reports claim that he was actually found in an industrial park (sounds familiar) by police, bleeding from the eye and the arm.

He told police he didn't know who'd shot him and gave only a vague description of his alleged shooter. Later, he filed a civil suit claiming that a gun held by Hernandez went off in the car after leaving a club where the two had an argument.

Bradley had worked for Hernandez and the two had been friends for a couple of years. He doesn't seem to want to get involved in pressing criminal charges against Hernandez. I think he's scared.

Scared or not, and despite trying to get out of it, Bradley has been ordered to testify before the Grand Jury considering the case against Hernandez on July 17. LE thinks the similarities between Lloyd's murder and Bradley's shooting (attempted murder?) are relevant.
Reluctant Witnesses

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

2. Shayanna Jenkins - fiancee
She's been with Hernandez since high school and lives in the same house with him and their baby.

She was cooperating with police early in the investigation and then clammed up, reportedly.

Under Massachusetts law, there is no spousal privilege for common law marriage - she has no immunity from testifying against Hernandez.

I think LE is afraid that she and Hernandez will try to marry while he's being held. In Massachusetts, she could assert spousal privilege and refuse to testify against Hernandez even if the marriage took place after the alleged crimes.

I don't know if the sheriff could legally stop a jailhouse wedding, but he sure seems to think so.

On Tuesday, Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA Today that he will do everything he can to keep Hernandez from marrying Jenkins while behind bars at the Bristol County jail. While there have been no reports that Hernandez is planning to do so, Hodgson says he won't allow it.

"I don't subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you're a good citizen," he told the paper. "We'll do everything we can to not have that happen."

She can't be trusted not to lie even with the threat of perjury hanging over her head. She'll have a damn fine attorney and I see her pleading the 5th to many questions. She's got his number and I won't be surprised to learn at some point they she has suffered abuse at his hands.

Of course I couldn't possibly know any of that for sure, it's nothing more than my opinion.
(07-06-2013, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Of course I couldn't possibly know any of that for sure, it's nothing more than my opinion.

Bullshit!

You KNOW.

Her nails tell the story.
(07-07-2013, 01:00 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Her nails tell the story.

Well...yes. The eyebrows played a role too.
Looks like a lot of people had purchased Hernandez's jersey. Yesterday, the line to trade them in wrapped around Gillette Stadium and 500 were reportedly exchanged in the first hour alone.

[Image: BOf0TwfCMAIgNmk.jpg]

The most popular trade-up was Vince Wilfork.

Meanwhile...

Reports surfaced last week regarding a police report related to Hernandez punching a bouncer. He broke the bouncer's ear drum when the bouncer hit up Hernandez for not paying for drinks back in 2007 (drinks which, of course, he wasn't old enough to legally buy/consume anyway). This was during college when he was a member of the Florida Gators. Tim Tebow was out with Hernandez that night and attempted to diffuse the situation, reportedly.

Anyway, his then-coach Urban Meyer spoke up for the first time yesterday. He's been catching a lot of heat for being an enabler and not exerting enough discipline with his young players.

Meyer had this to say in response to his critics:

"Prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends of the victim," Meyer texted. "Relating or blaming these serious charges to the University of Florida, myself or our staff is wrong and irresponsible."

"I just received an email from a friend where there is an accusation of multiple failed drug tests by Hernandez covered up by University of Florida or the coaching staff. This is absolutely not true," Meyer texted. "Hernandez was held to the same drug testing policy as every other player."

"He was an athlete at Florida 4 -7 yrs ago and there are some comments being made that are not correct. Our staff, myself and our families worked very hard to mentor and guide him."
Geez, I'm amazed people would take the time, effort and gas money to trade in a freaking jersey.

I just googled OJ Simpson jerseys and one was for sale for $100. There were autographed jerseys on sale for higher prices. I dunno, I'd burn it or something but I wouldn't stand in line with 500 other people for a stupid jersey.
Commando Cunt Queen

I have a couple custom jerseys, I'd stand in line to get them replaced.

After some thought I've decided I'd pay someone to stand in line for me. It's pretty fuckin' hot out.
(07-07-2013, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a couple custom jerseys, I'd stand in line to get them replaced.

I don't know anything about custom jerseys. I assumed these were the cheap ass ones you can buy at the stadium and sometimes at Marshall's or a sport store. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

There are a plethora of replica jerseys out there. I view them as I would a "knock off" handbag. Yuk.