Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(06-26-2013, 03:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote: On the bright side, Hernandez jersey's are probably pretty cheap right now.

The Pat's have already wiped all signs of him away. I read a tweet that said his jerseys & anything else related to him playing for the Patriots have been removed from their pro shops.

Here are some tweets from reporters who were there. I'll provide the link so they'll be credited -

"DA says Lloyd was shot multiple times, in groin, arm, side, chest and back. DA says appears semi automatic weapon used. DA says Hernandez and Lloyd spoke in hours before murder. DA: key found in victims pocket was to a car rented by Hernandez. DA: Aaron Hernandez home has 14 cameras. Footage missing from hours after murder #7news."

"DA: shell casings recovered from scene at Lloyd's feet. Lloyd shot and killed in industrial park"

The district attorney also shared final text messages from Lloyd to a family member: "Did you see who I'm with?" ... "NFL" ... "Just so you know"

The district attorney also said in court that Hernandez was seen on home surveillance carrying a gun in hand.

More details from the Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery: "Prosecutor: #Hernandez mad that Lloyd talked to people he didn't like on previous Friday night at Club Rumor."

Prosecutor also tells the court that shell casings were found in a rental car when Aaron Hernandez returned it, according to Ted Daniel of FOX 25.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by Duchess - 06-26-2013, 03:45 PM