Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
Thought I read a tweet that bail was denied... in the slammer he stays!
(06-26-2013, 03:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Will he get to bail/bond out?

Held without bail. The defense attorney was trying to get a gag order placed in regards to the evidence. I can't tell you what the judge determined, I was on the phone.

If the State is correct in their assertion, this happened because of a "tiff" that happened a day or two before the murder. The 2 guys who accompanied him (Hernandez) the night of the murder were summoned by him, the State says they have the text messages to prove it. His defense attorney insists the evidence is all circumstantial.

Aaron was one cool customer standing there in cuffs. I didn't think he looked fazed in the slightest, I'd go so far as to say he looked nonchalant.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-26-2013, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Aaron was one cool customer standing there in cuffs. I didn't think he looked fazed in the slightest, I'd go so far as to say he looked nonchalant.

Psycho killers usually have that ability.

On the bright side, Hernandez jersey's are probably pretty cheap right now.
Celebrities think their money can get them out of everything, and sometimes it does.
Ah, good - no bail!

The guy certainly has means and I wouldn't put it past him to try to flee if he was released.

What a complete and utter hotheaded dumb ass, if he's guilty (I don't know if he pulled the trigger, but I think he's guilty of being involved no matter what).

Now, I still wanna know why LE couldn't find Lloyd's girlfriend for a couple of days after Lloyd's murder and who all else was involved in the murder and (possible) cover up.

Won't be surprised if there are more arrests coming down.
(06-26-2013, 03:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote: On the bright side, Hernandez jersey's are probably pretty cheap right now.

The Pat's have already wiped all signs of him away. I read a tweet that said his jerseys & anything else related to him playing for the Patriots have been removed from their pro shops.

Here are some tweets from reporters who were there. I'll provide the link so they'll be credited -

"DA says Lloyd was shot multiple times, in groin, arm, side, chest and back. DA says appears semi automatic weapon used. DA says Hernandez and Lloyd spoke in hours before murder. DA: key found in victims pocket was to a car rented by Hernandez. DA: Aaron Hernandez home has 14 cameras. Footage missing from hours after murder #7news."

"DA: shell casings recovered from scene at Lloyd's feet. Lloyd shot and killed in industrial park"

The district attorney also shared final text messages from Lloyd to a family member: "Did you see who I'm with?" ... "NFL" ... "Just so you know"

The district attorney also said in court that Hernandez was seen on home surveillance carrying a gun in hand.

More details from the Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery: "Prosecutor: #Hernandez mad that Lloyd talked to people he didn't like on previous Friday night at Club Rumor."

Prosecutor also tells the court that shell casings were found in a rental car when Aaron Hernandez returned it, according to Ted Daniel of FOX 25.

Story
His goose is cooked.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-26-2013, 04:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: His goose is cooked.

Oh yeah.

The Ray Lewis comparisons are surfacing, but looks to me like police have a lot more evidence against Hernandez, based on today's arraignment. Police reportedly don't have the murder weapon, but do have video of Hernandez coming home at 3:30 a.m. the morning of the murder with a pistol in hand.

[Image: 1016105_10200205668600417_1495962469_n.jpg]

Just read some legal analysts speculating that the two other men who went out clubbing with Hernandez and Lloyd that night likely provided police with a lot of information (to avoid accessory or obstruction charges, or for purer reasons). This speculation based on the level of detail the police put forth at the arraignment today.
He'll have plenty of money for the commissary.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-26-2013, 06:22 PM)username Wrote: He'll have plenty of money for the commissary.

That's true. It might be the first high profile case in a while where we don't see the defendant pandering for donations.

Here's a good recap of the arraignment today.

Members of Lloyd's family sat in the courtroom, hugging one another, as McCauley said he had evidence that, at the very least, would show that Hernandez orchestrated the murder. Halfway through, two members of the family had to leave the room as they became overwhelmed with emotion.

McCauley explained that Hernandez first met Lloyd when he began dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancé. The two went to Rumor, a Boston nightclub, on June 14, where Lloyd apparently upset Hernandez by talking to the wrong people.

Two nights later, Hernandez summoned two of his friends from Connecticut via a series of text messages, asking them to hurry up. After their arrival, a surveillance camera, 14 of which were in Hernandez's home, showed the football player holding a .45-caliber pistol, the weapon that is believed to have killed Lloyd.

Hernandez is then alleged to have told someone inside the home that he couldn't trust anyone anymore and the three men left in a rented silver Nissan Altima.

The three men then picked up Lloyd at his home around 2:30 a.m. and drove him back to Attleboro. The discussion in the car worried Lloyd and he texted his sister to make sure she saw who picked him up.

"Did you see who I am with?" Lloyd asked at 3:07 a.m.

"Who?" Lloyd's sister asked 12 minutes later.

"NFL," Lloyd said at 3:19, four minutes later adding, "Just so you know."

As Lloyd sent his final text, the car pulled down a gravel road and traveled behind an industrial building, out of view of cameras. McCauley said it was there where five shots were fired into Lloyd's body. He was hit twice, once in the arm, before two fatal shots were fired into his chest.

Prosecutors did not say who shot Lloyd. The other two men were not identified.

Minutes later, the Altima emerged from the industrial lot and traveled back to Hernandez's home.

McCauley said Hernandez's security footage shows him back at his home, holding a .45-caliber pistol, after the death. Shortly after, the cameras were shut off.

McCauley said that Hernandez's finance, Shayanna Jenkins, was initially cooperating with investigators until Hernandez ordered her to stop talking.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/0...ith_m.html
Now he's being investigated for a double homicide in 2012...

He's 23 yrs. old. He had everything he needed in order to have a successful life and he threw it all away because he couldn't control himself. What kind of freak gets bent out of shape because someone you know talks to people you don't like. He's a fool.
So . . .

A Spic with no history of mental health issues has done gone an kilt a fella.

Time to add athletes to the list of prohibited gun owners.

"I'm sorry . . . you played Little League Baseball and / or Pop Warner Football . . . NO GUN FOR YOU!"
(06-26-2013, 06:22 PM)username Wrote: He'll have plenty of money for the commissary.

Maybe? His baby momma will spend his money up.
Handguns are outlawed in Mass. How the heck did this happen?
At yesterday's arraignment, a few points that had been inconsistently reported were clarified (it seems):

1. Lloyd was shot 5 times, fatal shots were to the chest.
There were 3 to the body. 1 was a shot to the arm; 2 shots to the chest were fatal.
The two unaccounted for shots were the final two and were to the head, I'm assuming. If that's right, reports the Lloyd died of gunshot wound to the head were incorrect. Wish we could see the autopsy reports.

2. Hernandez left his house with the two friends that he summoned from CT, picked up Lloyd, and took him to the industrial park where Lloyd was executed. The 3 men returned to the Hernandez home; Hernandez with pistol in hand.
Previous reports indicated the 4 men had gone out clubbing together the night of the murder. It doesn't appear now that they actually went out the night of the murder (don't know if they told Lloyd that's what they were going to do to get him in the car or not; seems Lloyd's sister thought so). Hernandez and Lloyd had gone out clubbing 2 days prior to the murder, which is when police claim Lloyd pissed off Hernandez.

3. Lloyd was killed at the industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home.
First reports indicated that Lloyd was killed at the industrial park. Subsequent reports indicated that he was "dumped" there. According to the prosecutor yesterday, the first reports were correct.
(06-27-2013, 11:50 AM)Maggot Wrote: Handguns are outlawed in Mass. How the heck did this happen?

Bwahahaha!
Timeline

Friday night, June 14, 2013: Hernandez and Lloyd are together at a club called Rumor in Boston. Lloyd talks to a group of people Hernandez doesn't like. Hernandez gets upset. This is the motive for the murder, according to the prosecution.

Sunday night, June 16, 2013
9:02 p.m.: Hernandez, at his home in North Attleborough, sends a text to two friends from Connecticut saying, "Please make it back."

9:05 p.m.: Hernandez texts Lloyd saying he wants to come by his house and get together.

9:35 p.m.: Hernandez texts his two friends, "Get your ass up here."

10:23 p.m.: Hernandez sends another text to his two friends, "Hurry your ass up." They arrive sometime after that.
Later that night: Hernandez is observed on his home surveillance system holding a gun and telling one of the two friends that he can't trust anyone anymore.

Monday, June 17, 2013 (HOTD: typo corrected)
1:12 a.m.: Hernandez and the two friends leave his house in a rented silver Nissan Altima.

2:10 a.m.: They stop for gas on their way to Lloyd's house on Fayston Street in Boston. Hernandez buys gas as well as Bubblelicious bubble gum and Black & Mild rolling papers.

2:32 a.m.: The three of them arrive at Lloyd's house and text him, "We're here." Lloyd's sister sees him leave and get in the Nissan Altima. During the drive: Hernandez tells Lloyd that he is upset that he was talking to those people at the club on Friday night.

3:07 a.m.: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I am with?"

3:11 a.m.: After she doesn't respond, he texts, "Hello?"

3:19 a.m.: His sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22 a.m.: Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23 a.m.: Lloyd texts his sister, "Just so you know."

3:23 a.m.: Hernandez's car is seen on a security camera driving to a secluded area in an industrial park. The area is used to store gravel and sand, and is out of the view of security cameras.

3:23-3:27 a.m.:Lloyd is shot five times with a .45-caliber semiautomatic weapon. He is shot three times and is still alive when he falls to the ground. He is then shot twice more in the back. Workers at a nearby industrial business hear gunshots.

3:28 a.m.: There is surveillance footage of the car leaving in the direction of Hernandez's house.

3:29 a.m.: Hernandez's car pulls up outside his house.

3:30 a.m.: The three men go into Hernandez's house. One of them is holding a semiautomatic gun. They go to the basement, and turn off the home security system. Six to eight hours of home surveillance footage goes missing.

Later, Hernandez trades in his silver Nissan for a different rental car. The driver's side mirror is damaged, but Hernandez says he doesn't know how it happened. After Hernandez leaves, the rental car attendant finds a shell casing and a piece of chewed blue Bubblelicious gum under the driver's seat. The investigation reveals that the casing matches the casings at the crime scene, and the gum presumably belongs to Hernandez.

5:30 p.m.: Lloyd's body is found by a jogger.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013: Police spend hours searching Hernandez's home as another group of officers search the industrial park.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013: The Bristol County district attorney's office says the state medical examiner ruled Lloyd's death a homicide. A man files a lawsuit claiming Hernandez shot him in the face after they argued at a strip club in Miami in February.

Thursday, June 20, 2013: A news helicopter follows along as Hernandez drives from his home to the Patriots stadium. State police search brush with metal detectors and poles on a road leading to the entrance to Hernandez's subdivision.

Friday, June 21, 2013: CytoSport, which makes Muscle Milk and other supplements for athletes, says it's ending Hernandez's endorsement contract, effective immediately, because of the investigation.

The Hernandez investigation leads officers to a Providence strip club, but police wouldn't say what they were doing there. Family members say Hernandez and Lloyd were together the night Lloyd died.

Saturday, June 22, 2013: State police with dogs return to Hernandez's home to conduct an additional search.

Monday, June 24, 2013: Officers don wetsuits to search woods near Hernandez's home.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013: Hernandez is taken from his home in handcuffs and driven away in a police cruiser. Later in the day, Hernandez is arraigned and charged with murder and five gun-related charges.

Herandez is arraigned and charged with murder and illegal possession of firearms; he pleads not guilty.

References:
http://www.businessinsider.com/aaron-her...z2XQxGnOKH
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on...ble-murder
Second Arrest reported

One day after former NFL player Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder, Connecticut authorities have arrested a second man in the case.

The arrest comes about 24 hours after Hernandez was led out of his North Attleboro, Mass., home in handcuffs.

Carlos Ortiz, 27, was charged as a fugitive from justice and has waived extradition to Massachusetts, authorities say. Prison records show Ortiz is being held on $1.5 million bail at a Hartford jail.

Officials declined to release the allegations against Ortiz, who is scheduled to return to court on July 23.

Ortiz was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn. New Britain State's Attorney Brian Preleski says the arrest comes as prosecutors and Bristol police are helping Massachusetts authorities in the investigation of the shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/27/tex...z2XR44A5iE
I bet Lloyd was going to rat out Hernandez on the other two murders and thats why he was killed.