Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(06-27-2013, 07:24 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 02:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet Lloyd was going to rat out Hernandez on the other two murders and thats why he was killed.

I think you are right! Hernandez is not only a thug he's an executioner, its really horrible. What a loser to take this man Lloyd's life away like that.

I haven't seen anything bad come out about Lloyd (yet), but he sure didn't deserve to be executed in any event.

The linked report says that Lloyd was shot first in the arm trying to get away and then twice in the back. Lloyd was then shot twice in the chest by Hernandez and his accomplices. The shot to the head seems to have been wrong early reporting. Anyway, horrible way to leave this world.

New reports indicate the police were searching Hernandez's home again today looking for evidence related to the drive by shooting of three men (two of whom died, one of whom is a witness) in Boston in July 2012.

The car involved in the drive-by matches the description of Hernandez's car and the shooting occurred hours after Hernandez was engaged in a dispute at a night club.

Seems that pissing off Hernandez at a club may have equated to a death sentence. Will see where the evidence leads.

I'm not familiar with NFL testing policies, but gotta wonder about Hernandez using steroids or other rage-inducing drugs. Or, maybe he just likes shooting people.

So, Hernandez is caged. One of his alleged cohorts in the Lloyd murder, Ortiz, is caged. Who's the third guy allegedly involved in Lloyd's execution?

Ref:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez...czsWZyttx0

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by HairOfTheDog - 06-27-2013, 10:11 PM