Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(06-28-2013, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 12:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. still very curious as to why Lloyd's girlfriend, Shenea Jenkins, was MIA for a couple of days following the murder.

It's been difficult to find anything relating to her. I saw you make a similar comment the other day and that made me curious as well.

She's staying off the radar, that's for sure. I've seen her name spelled several different ways, which makes it more difficult to find reliable information. It's even spelled differently within the same linked article below, which gives a little insight into Odin Lloyd's life and includes a nice clear picture of him (finally).
http://www.sportsworldreport.com/article...enkins.htm

What I know about Shanea (Shaneah, Shenea???) is that she's the younger sister of Herandez's high school sweetheart, Shayanna Jenkins, and aunt to their 6 month old. She's known Aaron Hernandez since she was a young teen. There is one younger Jenkins sister as well.

Shanea's been reported in the media as Lloyd's ex-girflriend, his current girlfriend, and one article stated that she was his fiancee. Not sure which is correct. No matter what, she's in a very uncomfortable spot here.

It's not clear whether Hernandez introducted Shanea to Lloyd, or if it was the other way around.

I wonder how much Shanea knows. Maybe a lot and she was in hiding from either the murderer(s) or police right after the killing. Or, she might know jack and just doesn't want to get thrown in to the spotlight under these circumstances.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by HairOfTheDog - 06-28-2013, 04:08 PM