Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(08-07-2013, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

At this point I would just like to say that "those people", whatever color they may be, get labeled the way they do because of the impression they leave others with. Don't want to be called a thug, then pull your fuckin' pants up. Fricken tards. They need to own their own shit and take responsibility for why people view them as many do.

Would never expect a millionaire to wear his pants like that. A thug, yeah i expect that.
Witnesses dying...witnesses clamming up...

One Hernandez uncle (Valderamma) is under suspicion for harboring the SUV allegedly used by Hernandez in the 2012 double drive-by murder, and for housing Hernandez's alleged accomplices - Wallace and Ortiz - at his home in Bristol, Conn.

Valderamma's daughter and Hernandez's cousin (Tanya Cummings-Singleton), had her cell phone seized at one of Hernandez's court hearings.

Her husband, Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, was being sought for questioning by police in the murder investigation. Before police could question him, he died on June 30, four days after Hernandez's arrest, in a high-speed car crash into a building in Farmington, Conn.

Last week another of Hernandez's uncles, 49-year-old Robert Valentine of Bristol, Conn., died of a serious head injury in another freak accident; he allegedly struck a curb while operating the moped and was thrown from the vehicle into a private driveway where he struck another curb (he wasn't wearing a helmet).

Today it was revealed in the media that Tanya Cummings-Singleton (Hernandez's cousin who's now lost a husband and an uncle to freak accidents since his arrest) has been in jail on obstruction charges since August 1st. She is refusing to testify in front of the grand jury that is investigating Hernandez.

Gee, I wonder why she won't talk.
Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge - Case Moves to Superior Court

Hernandez appeared briefly in Attleboro District Court Thursday afternoon where a judge rescheduled the probable cause hearing for Aug. 30 in the superior court. The former NFL star wore a black suit with a white button-down shirt and appeared in good spirits as he laughed with a bailiff. Prior to exiting court, he turned to an individual in the court and mouthed, "I love you."

The six-count indictment also contains weapons counts, according to the Fall River division of Bristol County Superior Court. The indictment was confirmed by Fall River Superior Court shortly before Hernandez was due back in court.

A judge last month granted a delay in the proceeding after prosecutors asked for more time to present evidence to a grand jury.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...ndictment/
Yesterday, Hernandez pleaded "not guilty" to all of the charges against him related to the Odin Lloyd murder.

Police have uncovered a video of Hernandez in a club with the two men who were killed later that night in a drive by (by a shooter in a vehicle matching the description of Hernandez's SUV, which police have seized from Hernandez's uncle's house). He's expected to be charged in those murders also - investigation still underway.
Dominos...

I think she's really beautiful, and she's really going down with the ship. She ain't alone...

Hernandez's fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins (pictured below), was indicted by a grand jury today and faces perjury charges.
[Image: Aaron-Hernandez-fiancee-Shayanna-Jenkins...eapon..png]

Hernandez's cousin, Tanya Singleton (pictured below), was indicted by a grand jury today for accessory-after-the-fact (she's been held on obstructing the investigation since July; now the charges are more serious).

[Image: gallery.jpg?1377306711]

Singleton reportedly drove Ernest Wallace (charged as one of Hernandez's accomplices) around after the murders and helped him get out of state.

It's Singleton's husband that was killed in a freak car accident right after Hernandez's arrest (followed by the freak accident which killed their uncle a couple of weeks later).
Singleton is scary looking she has that linebacker look.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-28-2013, 03:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Singleton is scary looking she has that linebacker look.

Yep if it wasn't for those bolders, I would have bet that was a guy! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Update - on Bradley another disgusting thug!

"Authorities say he was found in the home of a woman who had a protective order against him."

Cops Nab Fugitive Witness in Aaron Hernandez Case
ALEXANDER BRADLEY SKIPPED OUT ON GRAND JURY

By the Associated Press
Posted Oct 4, 2013 1:36 PM CDT

http://www.newser.com/story/175382/cops-...-case.html
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Looks like this whole ordeal is taking a toll on Shayanna Jenkins. Yikes.

[Image: jenkins_244x183.jpg]

She was in court and pleaded "not guilty" to a single count of perjury related to testimony she gave the Bristol County grand jury in the case against Hernandez.

She'll be back in court ffor a pretrial hearing on Nov. 6th.
Civil Suit and Criminal Case

Yesterday, a judge denied Aaron Hernandez's defense motion to delay a civil suit against him until after his murder trial.

The civil suit will move forward as scheduled.

Why is this important? Because Herandez's attorneys don't want details of that suit made public and don't want Hernandez to be subject to answering questions that could hurt him in criminal court.

It's alleged that Alexander Bradley (who filed the suit), a friend and errand-runner for Hernandez for years, may have known about the double murder drive-by which investigators believe Hernandez carried out. (Prosecutors believe that Odin Lloyd may have known about that double murder too and that may be why he's dead.)

Is that why Hernandez shot Bradley and dumped him in an alley, possibly left to die? Will Bradley be more open to giving the details of the argument he had with Hernandez now that Hernandez is locked up? We'll see.

According to a Florida police report, employees of a John Deere tractor store discovered Bradley near their store, on the ground in the fetal position, bleeding from the head with his eyes swollen shut on Feb. 13. At the time he declined to implicate Herandez, but filed his $100k civil suit 4 months later (before Hernandez was accused of shooting Odin Lloyd).
THE NETWORK: ANOTHER DEAD POTENTIAL WITNESS, PLUS CASE PLAYER UPDATE

[Image: 13287744-mmmain.jpg]

Aaron Hernandez truly is the kiss of effin' death.

There was the freak car crash that killed his cousin-in-law, who police were set to interview in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd. The cousin-in-law, Thaddeus Singleton, died in the accident. He was married to Tanya Singleton, the cousin pictured upthread who is built like a line-backer and recently had her charges increased from obstruction to accessory to murder after the fact.

Then, there was the uncle who was at the center of the tight circle of people now charged with murder, obstruction and accessory. This uncle was killed in a freak accident involving a moped and the curb.

Now, Tabitha Perry, 27, also a member of this tight circle, has died unexpectedly at the home of another friend. She stopped breathing. She was in the car crash that killed Thaddeus Singleton (she was an ex of Singleton and the mother of his child).

Meanwhile, Shayanna Jenkins continues to face perjury charges for lying to police regarding circumstances surrounding the murder of Odin Lloyd - according to the Grand Jury indictment against her.

And, Aaron Hernandez is pleading the fifth in the civil lawsuit filed against him by the "friend" he shot in the face and left for dead in an alleyway last year. Speculation is that the former friend, Alexander Bradley, may have been shot for the same reason as Lloyd may have been shot - their knowledge of Hernandez's involvement in a double-homicide drive-by shooting in early 2012.

This guy is really bad news, all the way around.
ANOTHER CIVIL LAWSUIT AGAINST HERNANDEZ - WRONGFUL DEATH OF ODIN LLOYD

I'm not exactly sure why they're filing before the criminal trial, but it appears the Lloyd family wants to ensure that he can't access and dump his assets before they can potentially collect damages against Hernandez. A hearing in the case will take place tomorrow.

Snip:
Odin Lloyd’s family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is charged with Lloyd’s murder, according to documents filed this week in Bristol County Superior Court.

Lloyd’s estate is also asking a judge to issue a restraining order that would prohibit the New England Patriots from paying out more than $3 million that Hernandez, 24, is believed to be owed from his contract.

In addition, the Lloyd family is requesting a restraining order for a real estate attachment up to $5 million that would prevent Hernandez from placing his spacious North Attleborough home beyond the court’s reach for purposes of awarding damages.

Read more: http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x14044132...z2nqutmGin

I've read that he's not allowed to watch football in the slammer. HaHaFuckingHa.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-18-2013, 04:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've read that he's not allowed to watch football in the slammer. HaHaFuckingHa.

He's such a smug bastard.

[Image: usa-patriots-hernandez.jpg]
^ He was in court on Monday, smiling away and acting like a cocky SOB.

^ The mother of murder victim Odim Lloyd lost it at that point and had to leave the courtroom.

^ Herandez's fiancee and his mom were there to support him, along with some of his "fans" (dipshits).

At issue in Monday's hearing, whether or not a gag order should be issued in order to preserve Hernandez's right to a fair trial. The defense is accusing the prosecution of leaking information that paints Hernandez in a bad light, but can't provide any specific sources.

The judge is reviewing the motion for the gag and it doesn't look like the prosecution is objecting to it at this point.

No trial date has yet been set.

Ref: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1557056

Call me old fashion but if I were supporting someone in a court of law one of the last things I'd be wearing would be a goddamn football jersey or hoodie. Jesus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
AND ON IT GOES

Alexander Bradley is the man who is suing Aaron Hernandez for medical costs after he claims Hernandez shot him the eye early last year (and whom police believe may know about the double drive by homicide that they suspect Hernandez executed in 2012 and may be related to the murder of Odin Lloyd - for which Hernandez is charged).

Well, Bradley was shot again, multiple times, last night at a club. He then retrieved a gun from his car and shot up the outside of the club.

Bradley is expected to live. LE is saying that they don't believe the incident has anything to do with the Hernandez case(s) at this point.

Maybe not. But, I won't be surprised if it turns out that the attack on Bradley has everything to do with his suit against Hernandez, what he knows, and him being ordered to testify against Hernandez.

People with incriminating info about Hernandez sure do have a lot of accidents and/or bad luck. Keeping up with the web in this case is enough to make one cross-eyed.

[Image: 460x.jpg]
Alexander Bradley
People like that drive me nuts, I never know which eye to talk to. I go from one to the other like I'm doing a DWI test or something.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-03-2014, 06:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: I never know which eye to talk to.

The one that can see you back would be your best bet.

As opposed to the one that obviously can't see you back.

I was never confused watching Columbo, Peter Falk could express more emotion with his real eye than his glass eye.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah, but the glass eye is the one that literally holds the greater power of reflection.

Anyway, I wish they'd set a trial date for Hernandez and move this along. But, there's just so much shady shit that I think investigators have a ton of work still ahead of them before they're ready/able to give prosecutors a cohesive case to present.

And, it doesn't help that potential witnesses are dropping like flies or choosing jail time and perjury charges rather than testifying against the asshole.
Jailhouse Altercation

Even though he's in segregation because he's "high-profile", Hernandez reportedly got in fight with another inmate which could lead to additional charges against him.

Snip:
Bristol County Sheriff Tom Hodgson told ABC News confirmed that two inmates at the jail in North Dartmouth were in an "altercation" Tuesday and that "one of them was Aaron Hernandez." Hodgson said neither man was seriously injured.

"We will be studying video and proceeding with interviews to determine why and how the incident took place to determine whether internal discipline or criminal charges are warranted," Hodgson said.

The former Patriots star is charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd, whose bullet-riddled body was found less than a mile from the $1.2 million mansion in North Attleborough where the one-time NFL star lived.

Prosecutors have also acknowledged that Hernandez is a suspect in a July 2012 drive-by shooting that left two men dead and a third wounded in Boston's South End during the Patriots' off season.

Prosecutors have been seeking official transcripts of phone calls Hernandez has made from the jail and visitor logs, a request that was denied by Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez...d=22678149
-----------------------------------------------------------
Given that he's facing murder and weapons charges, and might well wind up being charged with two additional murders, he may not be too concerned with an attempted assault charge. Actually, he doesn't seem too concerned about anything anyway - to me.