Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
The Prosecution Wraps Up with Shayanna Jenkins?

All of the compelling state's evidence posted upthread has been presented in court.

Two of Hernandez's female cousins testified, one of whom (Tanya Singleton) he allegedly promised to pay off for her silence. I don't think they helped the prosecution case much, but didn't hurt it either IMO.

[Image: 17363679-mmmain.jpg]
So, it's being reported that prosecutors are going to call ^Shayanna Jenkins, Hernandez's fiancee, to the stand tomorrow. Whether or not she would be called has been a big question for trial watchers.

Shayanna has been in court during some of the trial days, sitting with Hernandez's mom and whispering "I love yous" to her man. She has been granted immunity and is being compelled to testify. It should be very interesting. I hope prosecutors aren't making a mistake by calling her and they don't get blindsided by any surprises she might throw out in favor of Hernandez during cross-examination. She seems very loyal to the father of her child.

I think the prosecution has done a very good job proving their case against Hernandez. Of course, we haven't heard the defense side yet though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder - by HairOfTheDog - 03-26-2015, 07:06 PM