Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(04-02-2015, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he'll be found guilty.

I wonder how much money he has left, if any. Defense attorneys are very expensive.

The first of only a couple of planned defense witnesses testified this morning. It was a doctor who confirmed that he could not tell from the video of Hernandez, Ortiz and Wallace whether or not Ortiz and Wallace were high on PCP the night of the murder.

Hernandez's defense is to create reasonable doubt as to his guilt by suggesting that his friends were high on PCP and killed Lloyd on their own. I don't think the jury is gonna swallow that and agree with you that Hernandez will be found guilty.

Hernandez had several millions of dollars in assets when he was arrested. I wouldn't imagine he's broke at this point. But, he's going to have to defend himself against the drive-by double murder charges once this trial wraps up (unless he agrees to instead take a plea deal on those charges if he's found guilty of Lloyd's murder).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder - by HairOfTheDog - 04-06-2015, 01:06 PM