Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAKE A MOCK MATCH
(07-06-2013, 09:31 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 04:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. People.

Stop fucking talking like that already. Asshole.

Make me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-06-2013, 09:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-06-2013, 09:31 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 04:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. People.

Stop fucking talking like that already. Asshole.

Make me.

Ok. I'll be over in five. Maybe longer. My foot is caught in the bushes. Need to pack up the binoculars too.

(Is he joking? Or did he actually manage to track Ramsey down? Only time will tell)
Clang you're turning into a real klutz. Now stop playing with the matches and use the microwave like a big boy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You can't burn down Ramsey's house with a microwave.
(07-06-2013, 04:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Shitberry *snicker*

Hey you reminded me, I was just reading the latest edition of Marie-Claire here in Oz (no I don't buy it normally), and it is calling the Blackberry Phone the 'Comeback Kid'. What do you think about that? Did you end up getting a blackberry touchphone or something else? You may have already mentioned it here, but I don't remember what the verdict was.

I don't know if I'd call it the comeback kid. That's Bill's name. 75

I have the Blackberry Torch, Aussie and I put myself on a spending moratorium so I won't be buying the Q10...unless they beg me with a big discount.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Blackberry suck.
(07-06-2013, 02:08 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hilarious stuff.

England invented alternative humour.

You're welcome.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-06-2013, 02:00 PM)Donovan Wrote: Do not mock the Boney M. I will fuck you up.

You do realise the black guy mimed his way through every Boney M song don't you? That's not his voice on any of the songs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I guess my choice would be CN and Clang. They're both amusing in their own way and I don't think they are the matching personality types that would get quarrelsome to the point that it becomes boring and annoying.
Between Cn, Dono, Mo and Gaybone's history lessons on guns, Europe and everything in between, I'd sooner watch a goddamn documentary about the inventor of yarn.
(07-07-2013, 10:01 PM)sally Wrote: I guess my choice would be CN and Clang. They're both amusing in their own way and I don't think they are the matching personality types that would get quarrelsome to the point that it becomes boring and annoying.

Blowing-kisses109
(07-07-2013, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: I'd sooner watch a goddamn documentary about the inventor of yarn.

Not the inventor, but definitely yarn enthusiasts:

Poor Sally. She's only got two brain cells left after years of drowning her pain in alcohol, and she wasn't all that bright to start. (All she got from high school was callouses on her knees)
So she devotes one brain cell to remembering her own name and which direction to wipe after pooping, and the other one has to do everything else.
I'm sorry Sally, we were very insensitive to your special needs. In the future we'll try to keep our arguments to topics you can follow like professional wrestling and how to tell your ass from a hole in the ground.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

The amount of poop in Mock is remarkable.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-08-2013, 12:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The amount of poop in Mock is remarkable.

As well as the amount of mysteriously moist unused username's underpants.Bass Ass GrinRun1
(07-08-2013, 01:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: As well as the amount of mysteriously moist unused username's underpants.

Troll That makes no sense, chubby.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think he's trying to say he stole them and rubbed one out all over them.

So...eww.
(07-08-2013, 05:15 PM)Donovan Wrote: I think he's trying to say he stole them and rubbed one out all over them.

So...eww.

Wasn't me, I swear.

Maybe it was those Underwear Gnomes?
(07-08-2013, 12:19 PM)Donovan Wrote: Poor Sally. She's only got two brain cells left after years of drowning her pain in alcohol, and she wasn't all that bright to start. (All she got from high school was callouses on her knees)
So she devotes one brain cell to remembering her own name and which direction to wipe after pooping, and the other one has to do everything else.
I'm sorry Sally, we were very insensitive to your special needs. In the future we'll try to keep our arguments to topics you can follow like professional wrestling and how to tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

This coming from someone that had to borrow money to buy Halloween candy and paid for gas with a roll of pennies. You're the one who is poor sucker, not me.

I don't know why you even bothered going to school at all, you would have been better off dropping out in 3rd grade and getting a job picking corn. I think it's safe to say that school didn't pay off when you find yourself searching under your couch cushions for gas money.