Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAKE A MOCK MATCH
(07-05-2013, 05:52 AM)Donovan Wrote: women are simple creatures no harder to read than men. And when told this, they get very angry.

hah MS, dat u?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-05-2013, 05:55 AM)Donovan Wrote: Are you flirting with me again, cinnamon?

Nope just pointing out that I am more masculine and sexually dominant than you are my little lichtspittle.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-05-2013, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 05:52 AM)Donovan Wrote: women are simple creatures no harder to read than men. And when told this, they get very angry.

hah MS, dat u?
That could be interpreted as "people are simple creatures" without the implication of gender bias. And as always there are extremes in the bell curve and exceptions which prove the rule.
But the problems tend to be that a great many women buy into that "mysterious beings" myth and play it up as if they take pride in being inscrutable. You don't tend to see that behavior in men nearly as much.

Bottom line: humans are motivated by instinctive and deep seated drives that can be counted on one hand, and once you figure out which ones are the primary trigger everything about that person's behavior becomes predictable and even direct able. And people fucking HATE discovering that about themselves.

Being coy takes work & I think it's akin to game playing. It's much easier to be straight up. I don't want anyone to have to guess at what I want. If they have to do that they may guess wrong and I want what I want.

That made sense in my mind. hah
(07-05-2013, 07:59 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 05:55 AM)Donovan Wrote: Are you flirting with me again, cinnamon?

Nope just pointing out that I am more masculine and sexually dominant than you are my little lichtspittle.
Nothing you've ever written paints you as any kind of dominant, pastrypuff. Not your repeated fantasies about engaging in gay sex with me, not your cuckold tales of your strapon-wielding dominatrix wife, not your pudding like complexion and muscle tone.

You are to alpha males what English food is to fine dining.
(07-05-2013, 08:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Being coy takes work & I think it's akin to game playing. It's much easier to be straight up. I don't want anyone to have to guess at what I want. If they have to do that they may guess wrong and I want what I want.

That made sense in my mind. hah
Made sense out here too, and as I said there are variations along the curve. But the fact you understood exactly what I was talking about....
(07-05-2013, 08:40 AM)Donovan Wrote: But the fact you understood exactly what I was talking about....

I absolutely know how dreadful some women can be. They are stunted emotionally/mentally. They never grew out of that Jr. high mindset and are waaaaay worse than men.
(07-05-2013, 02:18 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 10:09 PM)username Wrote: Or are you just a faggot?

He looks like one, a particularly fragrant and flowery one to boot.

He likes to call me his bitch but If he was sharing a jail cell with me there is no doubt who the bitch would be and it wouldn't be me.

I can understand.

[Image: pissing-kids.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hahaha! That's darling. He wanted to pee in the big boy's urinal.
(07-05-2013, 08:37 AM)Donovan Wrote: Nothing you've ever written paints you as any kind of dominant, pastrypuff. Not your repeated fantasies about engaging in gay sex with me, not your cuckold tales of your strapon-wielding dominatrix wife, not your pudding like complexion and muscle tone.

You are to alpha males what English food is to fine dining.

A septic tank having a go at English food.

Bwahahahaha! Hello pot I'd like to formally introduce you to kettle you stoopid motherfucker.

My wife is a true force of nature but in the bedroom she knows her place in fact every girlfriend I have ever had knew their place in the bedroom. I didn't let them plait my long flowing locks into pigtails and swap make up tips with them while watching romcoms like you do my little girly lichtspittle.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-05-2013, 09:50 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 02:18 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 10:09 PM)username Wrote: Or are you just a faggot?

He looks like one, a particularly fragrant and flowery one to boot.

He likes to call me his bitch but If he was sharing a jail cell with me there is no doubt who the bitch would be and it wouldn't be me.

I can understand.

[Image: pissing-kids.jpg]

Ha, I was in a restaurant men's room last week, where "all" the urinals were only about "12" inches off the floor. Thought, how PC!

Goes back to the old days when all the urinals started "on" the floor, and went up to around 5 feet high. Same as above, one size fits all. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I hate to break it to you cinnamon, but in MOST bedrooms the "woman's place" is NOT standing behind you with a saddle, a riding crop and a 'Mister T brand strap on fist-fucker'. The only thing you've ever dominated was a trough full of that awful shit you people call blood pudding. Come to think of it, "blood pudding" is what your wife calls your anus when she's done, right?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
[Image: fat-dunk-fail.jpg]

Wow. A woman's place in the bedroom? Bend over!
(07-03-2013, 10:59 PM)username Wrote: I'd really like to fuck someone up about now. *Throws hat in ring*. Let's go muther fuckers.

Take off those damn shoes first!!!

[Image: toes-sticking-out-shoes.jpg]
(07-05-2013, 09:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha! That's darling. He wanted to pee in the big boy's urinal.

Don't look like much fun on the bottom.
(07-05-2013, 02:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: toes-sticking-out-shoes.jpg]

Eww! I guess her little piggies are trying to go wee-wee-wee, all the way home...
Commando Cunt Queen

How does she not know how fucked up that is. Damn.
What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. People.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I keep picturing a pinky toe getting snagged and peeled off by someone wheeling luggage around or something.