Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic: soccer ref drawn and quartered, decapitated
I take back everything I said about soccer being a girl's sport. I meant to say it was a frigging crazy person's sport.

graphic video on the jump

I didn't watch the video, I'm not so sure I want to see it in action but I am familiar with the story & I did see a still photo of the ref's cut off legs lying beside his body. Savages, even the murdered ref, that's him in the pic.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-5650-1373213779-14.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The player died too, right?

Freaking lunatics.
Commando Cunt Queen

Right. The guy pictured above stabbed the player to death & then the player's family & friends rushed the field and got their revenge.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The video is just the morgue shots of medical personnel putting him together like a macabre jigsaw puzzle. I can see mob mentality taking over if somebody killed your family member, but really, at some point doesn't somebody say, "You know, we might me overreacting just a little here?"

Depraved fuckers...
These are the same assholes that have 3 riots a week just because its a soccer game.
Jesus Christ. Again, something I would only view (for about 10 seconds) on my phone. Damn. Savages is an apt description. Who the hell would participate or even stand by while something like that happened. Fucking barbaric.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm a firm believer that the insane amount of violence that comes out of Mexico is in direct correlation to their Aztec ancestry.

All the butchering that the drug cartels participate in and instances like this ^, lead me to that conclusion.

The Aztecs were fucking ruthless.
This incident ocurred in Maranhão, MS. Another "graphic" story from Brazil.

Kind of a stretch blaming the Mexican Aztecs.

Profiler.
Where the hell is Paulistano to tell us what a great place Brazil is?
Ah good old fashioned latin passion!

I believe it was Sir Matt Busby who said “football is not a matter of life and death, it is more important than that”.

Seriously I think they need to take a fucking collective chill pill. Referees can be hopeless but they don't deserve to be frigging butchered.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.