Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venables & Thompson - 10 year old killers
Who was it?
(07-12-2013, 02:00 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Who was it?

There are some Huntley haters out there who would want to crucify me for even suggesting that he might not be the guilty culprit.

If you promise to keep it under your hat I'll PM you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LOL, I'm not that interested.

Didn't Huntley confess?
Huntley did it, but Ofc, OP's own 'research' negates all that police work.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-12-2013, 02:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Didn't Huntley confess?

Yeah, so did Stefan Kiszko.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-12-2013, 02:24 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Huntley did it, but Ofc, OP's own 'research' negates all that police work.

What forensic evidence was there against Huntley?
there wad physical evidence in his bathroom and on the inside and outside of hos car he used.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

here is an Ian Huntley documentary I uploaded to my dailymotion account.

www.dailymotion.com/video/xwqey7_ian-huntley-the-soham-murderer_shortfilms

The bed linen from Huntley's room was missing too. Also, the girlfriend knew he did it. She spoke in 'past tense' on Sky before they were even found. This is when they started looking at them more closely. Also there is the CCTV footage.
but don't forget aussiefriend, none of it matters, because OP did some 'research' >.>

When I get the time I will blow the case against Huntley wide open.
of course you will michelin man.

I saw one of the pics of venebables that was circulating before all were removed from the Internet. I think I still have a screenshot. Pretty sure it is the scumbag.
The other problem with them having new identities that no one is allowed to know is there are still vigilante attacks against innocent people, I think one man ended up taking his own life.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Jezreel! You've been a stranger. Nice to see you in Mock!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know I know, I've missed this place and so behind on everything. I don't even know where to start to catch up.
Thanks duchess Smiley_emoticons_smile
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

'That Blogger needs to go to jail.'..Ive just found you guys through that ,will get a link pic of the nasties
And Venables is back in prison... no surprises there really, he should have never have been released
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...cers-find/