RUSSELL'S PECKER

Is that what I'm sorta kinda seeing in this photograph? hah

[Image: o-RUSSELL-BRAND-2-570.jpg?6]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Looks like a very nice one.

28 Yes, yes, it does! It looks...capable.
Great.

I was just perusing the photo of Russell's supposed cock and a buddy of mine here at work walks up behind me and asks what the hell I'm looking at.

Quit posting this shit.
(07-12-2013, 11:11 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I was just perusing the photo of Russell's supposed cock and a buddy of mine here at work walks up behind me and asks what the hell I'm looking at.

Yeah . . . not the fact you had an erection AND Brand on the screen that caused him to be curious!
Dayum! And I never liked him before. Might have to reconsider...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-12-2013, 04:34 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And I never liked him before.

Nothing some duct tape and a bag couldn't fix.

He certainly fills out his p.j.'s well. I'd ride that elephant.
Commando Cunt Queen
Russell himself talks down his manhood in his act actually. He admits he is a horny little fox, sex has replaced his drug addiction but he has said on several ocassions his yoghurt canon is average in size.

However hs is a well versed and practiced Yoga student and is well versed in the karma sutra apparently.

So maybe its not the size of the wand but the magic he can weald with it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-12-2013, 05:31 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: well versed in the karma sutra.

I think all of Mock should be well versed in it.
(07-12-2013, 05:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think all of Mock should be well versed in it.

Karma Sutra?

I thought it was the "Camera Suit, Ya"?

Will you teach me? 116

Tiki, cooome baaaack. I was fucking wit chu. Love3
I don't care how long his schlong is, he will still break up with you via text. No thanks, pass.
(07-12-2013, 08:31 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't care how long his schlong is, he will still break up with you via text. No thanks, pass.

I'd rather a text message than "oops, I married you but I'm actually gay and we need to divorce" message.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-12-2013, 08:44 PM)username Wrote:
(07-12-2013, 08:31 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't care how long his schlong is, he will still break up with you via text. No thanks, pass.

I'd rather a text message than "oops, I married you but I'm actually gay and we need to divorce" message.

^ on the answering machine.

Speak for yourself, I wouldn't divorce a man because he was gay.
So it wouldn't worry you that he went SEA2M on you? That begs the question what you see IS grounds for divorce?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-12-2013, 11:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Looks like a very nice one.

[Image: hmdghm.jpg]
(07-12-2013, 08:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

^ on the answering machine.

A text message on the answering machine. Hhhmm.....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-12-2013, 11:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: [

Speak for yourself, I wouldn't divorce a man because he was gay.

*processing*

So you would stay in a marriage with someone who is more likely physically attracted to your brother (uncle, whatever) over you?
Commando Cunt Queen