Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CONSPIRACY THEORIES
There are a lot of conspiracy theories floating around out there. Some may be true, many not. They are theories; not proven.

A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses a person, group or organization of having caused or covered up an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact.

Here are a few events that are the subject of many a conspiracy theory; CN posted these in another thread:

-Did man land on the moon?
-Who shot JFK?
-Do you believe in the new world order/illuminati?

Any new or old conspiracy theories floating around out there that you believe are true? Or, plain bat shit crazy? Funny? Worthy of further consideration?
Not all conspiracy theories are posited by lunatics.

People conspire every day, and get convicted or otherwise punished for it.

After all, those crazy 'effin democrats and liberal journalists who were convinced that Tricky Dick Nixon was spying on them and conspiring against those espousing opposing political views were...not so 'effin crazy after all.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM--OVyRaQY7FSgiRNdds...BzP2Md59yt]

There are some who believe that President Obama isn't even legally qualified to be sitting in the Oval Office; that he and the democratic party (or some group of backers) conspired to get him elected for nefarious reasons. True or false?
1 - I believe man did land on the moon, we have powerful telescopes now that can see clearly all the debris left on the moons surface by the various missions. However i believe some of the photographic and film evidence was faked and was not filmed or taken on the moon. I also think the various astronauts saw shit on or near the moon they were told to keep quiet about or else. Watch the youtube footage of the press conference of the astronauts who first landed on the moon. They are all miserable, shifty and on edge, one of them even looks like he has been drugged with something. Bizarre behaviour from men who have just done one of the most amazing things in the history of mankind.

2 - I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was there shooting at JFK on that fateful day whether or not he hit him is another story. I believe there was more than one shooter however and if that's the case it inidicates a conspiracy of somekind but I don't know what or who or why. Texas oil barons? Cubans? The mafia? The CIA? The military industrial complex? Or a combination of all of these?

3 - I do not believe there is one all powerful elite group controlling everything in the world. Just doesn't make any sense to me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I read recently that when Watergate was going down that people thought that was a conspiracy.

I think the CIA and other government agencies that don't have a name or are not even supposed to exist, do exist and I believe they are capable of murder. I don't have to know everything the government does nor do I want to.

I actually believe that nutfuck Ahmadinejad when he says the US has tried to assassinate him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-13-2013, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I read recently that when Watergate was going down that people thought that was a conspiracy.

No doubt. Nixon and company denied and covered-up until the secret tapes were uncovered and proved what they'd done.

There are probably still people who believe Watergate was a conspiracy to impeach an innocent Nixon - despite the tapes, documents, hearings and confessions that prove otherwise - because they just love conspiracies or don't accept irrefutable evidence if it doesn't match what they'd like to believe. Those are the types of conspiracy theorists that I think are nuts.

I put those who relentlessly contend that the moon landing was a hoax in the "nuts" category.
Donald Trump and his campaign staff suggested that Ted Cruz's father was involved in a plot to kill JFK. They also suggested that Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton plotted to kill JFK Jr. because he was a threat to Hillary's chances to win the NY Senate seat. Batshit bullshit, but it fed the many conspiracy theorists in the base.

Today, Trump tweeted that he's going to release the classified JFK assassination docs to the public. That should keep the conspiracy theorists, political historians, and inquiring minds busy for a while.

[Image: 458AA67B00000578-0-image-a-76_1508595104136.jpg]

-Trump said that he will unseal tens of thousands never-before-seen documents on the assassination of JFK
-Officials with the security establishment, however, have urged Trump not to release everything
-Scholars have been speculating for weeks whether Trump would release the documents related to Kennedy's death
-Experts say they're not expecting any bombshell revelations in the documents
-They do expect, however, to learn about Lee Harvey Oswald's activities while staying in Mexico in 1963
-President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed while riding in his motorcade in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963
-Oswald was arrested for Kennedy's murder, and shot to death two days later by Texas nightclub owner Jack Ruby

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...files.html
If trump wants to do something good, he should release the classified government files on aliens/UFOs, time travel and the supernatural.
j

The Debel 39 is making the Donald Tweet! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He's Trump He's Trump, He's in your head.
The secret service accidently blew his head off when oswald started shooting.