Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donovan douchebag the dimeless
(07-20-2013, 07:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 12:10 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yes I was a professional skateboarder

Yeah in Europe. What was your team called? The Nancy Boys?

Did your mandatory fairy wings and limp wrists give you more "air"?

Jealousy really is a bitch you fat talentless sack of crap.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-21-2013, 02:05 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Jealousy really is a bitch

Yeah I know, but with a little effort someday you'll get over your jealousy of me, Donovan, and Mohammed.
(07-21-2013, 03:41 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah I know, but with a little effort someday you'll get over your jealousy of me, Donovan, and Mohammed.

Bwhahahahaha!

Its three against one and you still can't win! Maybe you would like MSG and maggotyboo to tag in with you to give you a hand because let's face you and daisy donovan and colonel klink are not up to the job!

Jealous of you?! Excuse me one moment.......bwahahahaha!.....oh have mercy! Yeah, yeah, I've always aspired to be a fat unemployable 40 year old virgin! Who wouldn't?

Jealous of daisy? Bwahahahahaha! Oh me oh my! Again I can feel my green eyed monster envious of a middle aged “man” who has to do a full comprehensive financial audit every time he wants to buy a bar of chocolate!

Jealous of Heinrich? Bwhahahaha! Yeah its always been my dream to be a fat austro/mongarian living in a dustbowl behind enemy lines in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet.

Thanks for my early morning laugh riot fatboy!

Bwahahahahaha!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I love a good laugh riot.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You might want to PM daisy to get his pussy back in this thread fatboy, let's face it you need all the help you can get.
(07-21-2013, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I love a good laugh riot.

So do I, especially at the expense of someone who is arguably the biggest loser we have ever had at Mock.

Online, the only thing better than a laugh riot is a ragequit & the goodbye post/s that accompany it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think we've had a good ragequit in a while have we? Especially as you say accompanied by a dear John farewell tirade.

I love a good farewell tirade!
Then you should post one CN.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-21-2013, 11:30 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Then you should post one CN.

Smiley_emoticons_smile bitchy...
(07-21-2013, 11:30 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Then you should post one CN.

Sorry I am stuck to Mock like a limpet.
(07-21-2013, 06:10 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You might want to PM daisy to get his pussy back in this thread fatboy, let's face it you need all the help you can get.

No thanks. Me, Mo, etc can easily handle an English Muffin faggot eurotrash with delusions of grandeur. Even ramseycat is getting some decent jabs in.
You couldn't even “handle” a job in Maccy Ds fatboy you stoopid motherfucker. There's a mongoloid girl who works in the Maccy Ds in Cramlington and she can “handle” the massive task of taking orders, using a till and placing food on a tray.
Oi! Daisy douchebag! I just saw your username appear as logged into Mock.

Get back in here Bob Cratchit!
Oi! Daisy douchebag! I just saw your username appear as logged into Mock.

Get back in here Bob Cratchit!
Still very busy cinnamon, not a lot of time to do much more than lurk lately, but it's always nice to know at least one mocker is obsessively watching for my return. Hero worship is cute but a little sad.

Have you managed to now your entire postage stamp lawn with that raggedy old push mower yet? I figure it must take a week every time and burn a shitloadnof calories. You must have to spend almost your entire skateboarding fortune on ice cream just to keep that fat fucking melon you call a head in marshmallow shape. No wonder you're so cranky, holding that misshapen blob upright must give you wicked neck pain.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I need a big skull to protect my big brain lichtspittle as opposed to the vanilla smoothie you have sloshing around your cranium you call brains.

I miss you like my cats miss their scratching post if its taken away my claws get long and troublesome without my scratch toy daisy.

If you want I will get wannabe catholic paedophile clang in to exorcise that phantom grandkid that has recently materialised in the housing project where you live.

Now I'm going to escape your company using the traditional distraction method of throwing some reese's pieces and pennies in one direction while running away in the other.

Go! Go! Go!
You're not fooling anyone. No way a cuckold like you gets to handle money, your bitch wife would kill you for throwing pennies that you earned the hard way by selling blood and hocking your dead dad's furniture atthe pawn shop.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Again with the tactless jabs at my recently deceased father.

At least wait until he's in his urn you worthless piece of shit.

My dads funeral will be well attended unlike yours lichtspittle you will be mourned only by a girlfriend you can't stand and an imaginary step grandchild. How many sizes do they do recycled cardboard coffins in again daisy?