Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donovan douchebag the dimeless
Oh destitute Donovan douchebag the dimeless why hast thou forsaken us?

If you come back and bless us with your pauper like presence we will never mention the fact you are a middle aged douchebag with a Farah Fawcett style 70s hairdo with no money and no property of any intrinsic value.

I hope your 20th anniversary celebration at the company you have so loyally served goes well. Your honourary ornamental wiffle ball bat sprayed with gold paint can take pride of place on your mantlepiece. It will give your kids something to look at while you are pressganging them into using their small child like hands to search the most obscure nooks and crannies of your sofa for pennies.

Come back!, baby come back!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

hah

I think he might be on holiday, he mentioned a few times recently that he was taking a road trip.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Can you feel my pain? he is the Garfunkel to my Simon.

I'm the short arsed talented one he's the one with the bizarre hair and voice like a woman.

I hope he posts a picture of the giftpack he gets from the company he has served loyally for 20 years. You know, a small novelty teddy bear, a sample copy of the national enquirer, a digital watch with denim strap, a three musketeers bar and a small plastic champagne bottle full of jelly beans.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-13-2013, 02:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Come back!, baby come back!

(07-13-2013, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah

I think he might be on holiday, he mentioned a few times recently that he was taking a road trip.

A week in a budget motel near a mall in the next town over sounds like fun.

Hopefully he'll come back with his batteries recharged.
I'm busy right now. In America we have more shit to do that wait around for the next generation of inbred royals.
This shit is hilarious.
(07-13-2013, 07:18 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm busy right now. In America we have more shit to do that wait around for the next generation of inbred royals.

Inbred royals that millions of yanks come over every year to gawp at and tug their forelock to loading up the UK economy with their fat dollar bills to feed their fat asses and buy tacky souveniors with.
That's right, we prop you fuckers up and don't you forget it. Now excuse me while I stretch out in all this space you people used to own until we kicked your ass and threw you out.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Yes stretch back and enjoy the dubious delights of the budget motel you have dragged the bitch of a girlfriend you are always moaning about and your undernourished sprogs too.

If there's a sofa in your room the kids will no doubt be in penny searching mode again.

I prefer to live in the here and now not bitch or boast about things that happened 300 years ago that had nothing to do with me.

I'm going to catch up on the latest episodes of Game of Thrones now you won't be familiar with it its on a cable channel you have to pay for.
Oh... I've already seen that. Rob Starc gets whacked and they slit his mothers throat. Ygritte puts a couple of arrows into Jon Snow, too!

Just in case you wanted to know..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-14-2013, 08:39 AM)crash Wrote: Oh... I've already seen that. Rob Starc gets whacked and they slit his mothers throat. Ygritte puts a couple of arrows into Jon Snow, too!

Just in case you wanted to know..

Saw the ”red wedding” episode weeks ago douchebag.

Your pathetic attempt to try and ruin my enjoyment by revealing what you thought were groundbreaking spoilers is a monumental failure.

Lol.
Nobody saw that coming. It was fucking great. I think I almost laughed. Dragon girl is heading for a fuck up somewhere though, they're building her up too much.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-14-2013, 08:46 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Saw the ”red wedding” episode weeks ago douchebag.

That's the episode that piqued my interest. I haven't watched any of that series but I do have some interest in it now. I read that the Red Wedding was extremely graphic.
(07-14-2013, 08:49 AM)crash Wrote: Nobody saw that coming. It was fucking great. I think I almost laughed. Dragon girl is heading for a fuck up somewhere though, they're building her up too much.

Lol.

I think its good that no character is safe it means anything can happen.

Do you see some of the filmed reactions of some people to the red wedding episode on youtube? People crying and open mouthed! Pussies its just a TV show for fucks sake.

What network is it shown on? I have satellite television.
No idea. I've watched it all online. It's the only TV show I've had any interest in for a long time.
(07-14-2013, 08:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What network is it shown on? I have satellite television.

In America its on HBO.

Its sort of similar to Tolkien medieval fantasy but with graphic sex and violence and choice language everyones gets called a “cunt” at some point.
It's worth watching just for the midget's character. He rips out some great dry one liners.
Yeah Tyrion is a riot.

I nearly pissed my pants laughing when he started slapping that little shit Joffrey across the face in the first series.

Clicky! Clicky!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hwS_QAtyf7M