Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donovan douchebag the dimeless
It is when you put it in an 8x8 room.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
On your own since 13 huh? Another juvenile delinquent just like esad, I can't say I'm really that surprised. The reality of your teenage years will probably be typically grim and sordid, a mixture of theft, slumming it and renting your ass out to other bums for candy money.

The picture you paint will probably be more like the adventures of Huck Finn!, rafting down the mississippi with your friend nigger Jim all together now! “Old man riveeeeer, that old man riveeeeer!”

Life is all about what makes you happy and what makes me happy is my family and friends being happy, travelling the globe to broaden my mind and outlook on life and being able to buy anything I like just because I like it without having to worry about whether or not I can still pay the gas bill. What will my legacy be? Who knows I know I will live on in the hearts and minds of my friends and family and directly live on through my daughter. If my daughter wants to sell all my shit after I die then good for her the amount she raises will more than pay her way through university and provide her with a rather lucrative nest egg as well.

If it makes you happy having a pain in the arse for a girlfriend, having to bum money to buy candy, and having to search your crappy furniture to find change to pay for gas when you are a 45 year old...cough! Splutter!...man! Then so be it lichtspittle most of us are ready, willing and able to do a lot better for ourselves.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-18-2013, 10:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 10:11 AM)Donovan Wrote: Yep, coming up on 20 years, longest I've ever been in one location. Of course, I was alive for 25 years before that and packed quite a bit of living into those years, especially from 13 on when I was essentially on my own. I do the same sort of work you do, dumbass, which as you well know is spiritually rewarding if not terribly well-paying. You'll notice I've never made fun of your real job, just the bullshit lies you make up to feel better about yourself.

My life has been about the acquisition of learning and experience, not shiny useless trinkets that collect dust and wind up at the pawnbroker's shop. In the pursuit of that knowledge I have chosen a number of paths that led me away from greater wealth but toward individual fulfillment. A greedy grasping con artist like yourself would not understand that concept and I don't expect you to. But here's a little lesson about the lifelong quest for material goods. I am currently liquidating the estate of a couple who scrimped and saved and worked hard following the american dream of financial security. They built a retirement nest egg, they bought and invested in a home, they purchased tons of nice things.

Then they died. The retirement fund is going to repair the house for sale to strangers. The leftovers will be divided among offspring. The nice items, the crafty home improvements, the lifetime of acquired shiny bits of stuff will be picked over and discarded like so much garbage. Two days ago I stood in a trashed and half-empty room of what used to be their fine formal dining area and noticed that the little table their remains stood on had been taken, and their ashes had been left sitting on the floor in the little wood storage boxes with their pictures on it surveying what was left.

That is what their lifetime of saving amounted to. Two piles of ash overseeing the dismantling of everything they held dear. From their vantage point on the floor next to bags of trash.

So you go about your dreams and I'll go about mine, and good luck with that gathering of shit other people will enjoy when you die.

+1

Essentially this is an unemployable fat 40 year old wretch on welfare high fiving a 45 year old pauper who bums money to buy candy.

Birds of a feather do flock together! Even the ones on the lowest rung of the social ladder.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's fucking HUGE when you slide it into one side of a refrigerator carton and run the cord through the neighbor's garage. Plus it heats the place too. Win-win.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
You don't sound happy, cinnamon. You sound like you're scouting out bridges to jump from. You're a very angry fat limey twat.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-18-2013, 10:54 AM)Donovan Wrote: Plus it heats the place too.

Oh.

Shoulda mentioned it was a CRT or old school plasma.

FYI - I've been told Dollar Store foil acts as a signal booster.

Enjoy!
(07-18-2013, 10:37 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 07:31 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'm even going to pick up a bigass high-end TV this weekend.

Wow!

For someone who claims they don't watch much TV, it seems this declaration was made because someone was soooo excited they were about to wet themself if they didn't tell someone!

JSYK . . . a 32 inch ain't that big.

Now dimeless can find out how they write out Cory Monteiths character in the new series of his favourite show Glee....in HD motherfucker!
Re: I will live on in the hearts and minds yada yada...no you won't. You will be forgotten as a footnote more quickly than you can possibly imagine, even by your daughter. You're a walking lump of future worm food and no amount of shiny things is going to slow that headlong rush to death you're feeling. Money comes and goes, friends disappear and return, family drifts in and out. The only thing in your life that has actual value is time, because you get NONE of that back once it's spent. If you choose to spend yours grubbing for other people's trinkets, you're wasting that time.

Plasma is way better than LED or LCD, whatever da hell they are called. I found out the hard way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-18-2013, 11:03 AM)Donovan Wrote: The only thing in your life that has actual value is time, because you get NONE of that back once it's spent.

Well don't that just beat all!

So much for the whole "If you've got your health . . . " thing.

Note to self: Change medical directive to read "Keep On Life Support" - do not remove feeding tube or respirator.
(07-18-2013, 10:57 AM)Donovan Wrote: You don't sound happy, cinnamon. You sound like you're scouting out bridges to jump from. You're a very angry fat limey twat.

Happy? No, Compared to you I'm fucking euphoric!

Bumming money for candy and paying for gas in pennies I imagine does fucking wonders for your self esteem lichtspittle!
(07-18-2013, 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Plasma is way better than LED or LCD, whatever da hell they are called. I found out the hard way.

It really isn't technology moved on for a reason.

Any TV than can give you a fucking sun tan (plasma) while you are watching Baywatch needs replacing with a one that doesn't (LCD or LED).

No wonder lichtspittle got it for free its a big fat plasma dinosaur!

I also like the fact dimeless is against the aquirement of material goods to experience life on a so called loftier plane. Unless those material goods are bummed for free from someone else eh?

What a fucking hypocrite!
Whats the Tax up to in England for the privilege of owning and using a television now? I forget the name of the tax.

Nevermind............I found it.

In the United Kingdom and the Crown Dependencies, any household watching or recording live television transmissions as they are being broadcast (terrestrial, satellite, cable, or internet) is required to hold a television licence. Since 1 April 2010 the annual licence fee has been £145.50 for colour and £49.00 for black and white.[1][2][3] Income from the licence is primarily used to fund the television, radio and online services of the BBC. Total levies from the licence fee were £3.681 billion in 2011–12[4] of which £588.4 million or 16.0% was provided by the Government through concessions for those over the age of 75. Thus, the licence fee made up the bulk of the BBC's total income of £5.086 billion in 2011-2012
(07-18-2013, 11:03 AM)Donovan Wrote: Re: I will live on in the hearts and minds yada yada...no you won't. You will be forgotten as a footnote more quickly than you can possibly imagine, even by your daughter. You're a walking lump of future worm food and no amount of shiny things is going to slow that headlong rush to death you're feeling. Money comes and goes, friends disappear and return, family drifts in and out. The only thing in your life that has actual value is time, because you get NONE of that back once it's spent. If you choose to spend yours grubbing for other people's trinkets, you're wasting that time.

I spent my TIME travelling the globe, been to countless concerts, sporting events, theatre productions, museums, art galleries and world famous music festivals.

If I died tomorrow it would have been a life well and truly lived to the full lichtspittle can you look at yourself in the mirror and truly say the same?

I really don't think so.
(07-18-2013, 11:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: Whats the Tax up to in England for the privilege of owning and using a television now? I forget the name of the tax.

Its called the TV licence it currently costs £145.50 a year.

I don't mind paying it, it funds the BBC and the BBC have some of the best TV channels in the world.

That would be a little over 220.00 here. Taxed to watch tv. Jeezus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They even have an "ice cream" truck to make sure everyone complies comrad. hah

[Image: 800px-BLW_TV_Detector_Van.jpg]

I'm glad I get the BBC for free..........Thanks England! 44
(07-18-2013, 11:27 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: been to countless concerts, sporting events, theatre productions, museums, art galleries and world famous music festivals.

Yeah? And? I've done all that too...for free.
(07-18-2013, 02:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 11:27 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: been to countless concerts, sporting events, theatre productions, museums, art galleries and world famous music festivals.

I pay my way I am not a member of the Mock bum collective with you and dimeless high fiving each others bum like behaviour.

I noticed you edited out the “travelling the globe” part of my post fatboy.

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh....can't travel the world in luxury on the bum ticket can you welfare rat?
(07-18-2013, 02:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 02:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I pay my way I am not a member of the Mock bum collective with you and dimeless high fiving each others bum like behaviour.

I noticed you edited out the “travelling the globe” part of my post fatboy.

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh....can't travel the world in luxury on the bum ticket can you welfare rat?

Who needs to travel when there's a diverse group of people and cultures to socialize with right in my backyard and local community. Those ancient and modern works of art and famous monuments will still be there for a while, I'm in no big hurry to see them, I'm busy enjoying life.