Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SMUGGLERS' BLUES
Hong Kong Smuggler Gets Caught in the Ringer

iPhones are extremely popular in China. After import taxes, they sell for about $1,000 USD retail. Hong Kong's import taxes are lower and iPhones there can be purchased retail for about $820 USD.

So, an enterprising Hong Kongese smuggler decided to sneak a bunch of iPhones into China, sell them at lower than Chinese retail prices, and pocket the profits.

Despite his clever plan, the smuggler was caught by airport security and arrested. He aroused security's suspicions because he was walking as if he was carrying something extremely heavy, but was carrying very light bags. When he was put through the metal detector, the jig was up.

[Image: 94iphones1-624x351.jpg]
Sarcastic
Chinese underoos?
Holy Guacemole -- Busted

[Image: 2692022600000578-0-image-a-1_1426166613313.jpg]
[Image: 2692022000000578-0-image-a-2_1426166619486.jpg]

Workers at a cold storage facility in Illinois are being credited with intercepting a massive marijuana haul spread across 1,512 boxes of frozen avocado pulp.

In total more than of a ton of weed was seized with an estimated street value of $10 million. Staff at the suburban facility in Lyons became suspicious of the weight of the shipment.

They also questioned its instructions for an 'urgent pick-up'.

The company, Frozavo, is based in Michoacán, western Mexico. Their website says they ship to five countries.

However there is no suggestion yet the company were responsible for what was in their packages.
Pissed-off, Out-foxed H-Smugglers -- Busted!

Homeland Security Investigations and Drug Enforcement agents carried out a search in the Bronx on Monday and uncovered $4.1 million in cash and heroin which could have been sold in as many as 900,000 packets on the street.

Suspects Jorge Pizarro, 42, Nelson Deleon, 40, and Miguel Angeles, 28, were arrested on drug charges. Pendejos.

The alleged drug traffickers are accused of using U-Haul’s to truck massive amounts of heroin hidden inside wooden furniture from Mexico to New York, law enforcement sources said.

During the raid on the storage facility, authorities found a bottle of fox urine that was used to disguise the smell of the drugs.

[Image: 032117-wabc-4millionheroinbust3.jpg]

Authorities had long suspected there was something going on and HSI and DEA agents had been monitoring monthly shipments of 'furniture' in and out of a storage facility.

'The potential toll on human lives represented by this amount of drug money, carefully packaged and hidden in hydraulic compartments for interstate traffickers, cannot be measured,' said Special Narcotics Prosecutor Bridget Brennan. Authorities are also reportedly investigating ties to Mexican cartels.

Full Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...idden.html
What do you do for work?
Oh, I milk foxes for their urine........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

*snorts*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-22-2017, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: What do you do for work?
Oh, I milk foxes for their urine........

No idea the packaging methods used, but I have Hog and Deer urine in my hunting gear
Who needs a holster?

[Image: anikawitt18x.jpg][Image: bustrgunnnn.jpg]
27-year-old Anika Witt is kinda cute, in my opinion. She's also a career criminal with multiple arrests for theft, passing bad checks, and resisting arrest.

She's now facing years in prison and thousands of dollars in fines following a recent arrest in Missouri with a male friend. The pair were pulled over and cops found heroin and Ecstasy in their vehicle. Witt was then transported to the McLean County jail, where arrestees are subjected to a strip search.

It was during that procedure that a female jailer discovered Witt was smuggling a Kimber .380 caliber handgun in her vagina. The weapon, cops say, had a fully loaded clip and a bullet in the chamber. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

It's not a common way to conceal carry, but it's not the first time it's happened either. Very strange (and painful and dangerous).

Story: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...ase-482903
Jeeeezus!! Russian
Bill Cosby would have got his dick shot off.
(04-28-2018, 09:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Witt was smuggling a Kimber .380 caliber handgun in her vagina. The weapon, cops say, had a fully loaded clip and a bullet in the chamber. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Fire crotch!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bang bang.
I'm wondering if the handle was sticking out.
(10-25-2020, 05:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm wondering if the handle was sticking out.

That's a damn big gun, considering it's location! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's really a small gun and is maybe 6x 4 inches big